Help on my recomp stack!

Doz

Doz

Awards
Hello guys. so for the past month ive used a stack of prime (usp labs) anabolic pump (usp labs) and compound 20 (usp labs) along with some DAA (prime dosed at 9 caps after 1st week) and had great results. Now im thinking of trying a new stack still for the same goal (recomp add lean muscle while droppin some fat) the stack im thinkin about is : Lean Xtreme (driven sports) , Anabeta Elite (PES) , Triazole (driven sports) and i was also thinking of adding X factor or X factor advanced and i want your opinion if i should add it and with which should i replace it...my diet is clean slightly above maintenance, i work out everyday 4 times a week mma and 3 times a week weights.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are you planning to use the ara for pre work out only?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in that case I might split up the anabeta and ARA so you can tell whats working for you.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do decide you want to add ArA you could add it to that combo, but I'd probably save it for another time or replace it with the Triazole (which you could just run later). ArA + AnaBeta Elite should hold some synergy and keeping LX with that combo would give you a very solid dose of forskolin.

Doz

Doz

Awards
If you do decide you want to add ArA you could add it to that combo, but I'd probably save it for another time or replace it with the Triazole (which you could just run later). ArA + AnaBeta Elite should hold some synergy and keeping LX with that combo would give you a very solid dose of forskolin.
ive heard pretty good things about ara so i was thinkin of giving it a shot...i would love to go with the 4 of them but the budget isnt that high...so you say replace triazole with X Factor? or X Factor Advanced? whats better?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive heard pretty good things about ara so i was thinkin of giving it a shot...i would love to go with the 4 of them but the budget isnt that high...so you say replace triazole with X Factor? or X Factor Advanced? whats better?
I prefer just straight ArA so X-gels of OG X-factor.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what's the difference between XFA and the OG version?
XFA has added Omega 3s and Boswellia to assist with possible joint discomfort.

OG is just straight up ArA, as is X-gels.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never heard of this dosing plan...dunno...i believe its better to use it everyday if i wanna recomp...
ArA benefits training days only.

I would def include ArA and maybe some DCP for a recomp. If I was doing a recomp, this is what i would do

Original Anabeta + DCP + ArA

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA benefits training days only.

I would def include ArA and maybe some DCP for a recomp. If I was doing a recomp, this is what i would do

Original Anabeta + DCP + ArA
That's a solid plan right there.

I only dose my ArA in training days as well, 4 caps fasted pre-workout. It is more likely to end up in skeletal muscle that way.

You would benefit from a carnitine source as well.

The DCP 2.0 would be an awesome addition.

Doz

Doz

Awards
so the best is to keep the 4 of them and just dose the XFA on training days?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
recomp=BPS dcp 2.0/ironflex formabolic...want some extra oomph add in dermacrine!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pretty friggin solid
transdermal formestane and dermacrine have become my favorite stack!!! and no recomp should be without dcp 2.0, imo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
transdermal formestane and dermacrine have become my favorite stack!!! and no recomp should be without dcp 2.0, imo.
yeah i agree. i quickly found that out. im going to be running those 2 in maybe a month or so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah i agree. i quickly found that out. im going to be running those 2 in maybe a month or so.
you can go ahead and thank me in advance if you want to, lol.....that is a great stack!!!!