ERASE AND INHIBIT P FOR GYNO AFTER PCT... HELP!

aahhttnn

Awards
Hey guys, first post here. Need some advice. I took a cycle of prohormones and did my pct, thirt time ive done a cycle, ive had no problems before. After this one i got gyno the last stage of my pct.... nips where puffy and a Little sensitive but i dismissed it. After like 10 days the got real sensitive and i have very small lump under nipples. Kinda freaking out, just a weird feeling. So i ordered some erase and inhibit p which someone recomended it, im getting it today and am gonna start tonight. Also began taking Vitamin B6 which i read helps also. Am I doing the right thing? All the fórums keep mentioning letrozole. Allready bought the erase and inhibit p, but if i have to take letrozole on top of it ill do it. Just dont know where to buy it, I go to mexico regularly so i dont know if i can buy it like over the counter there, i read that here in the us you have to have a prescription. And i really dont want to mess up my insurance going to the doctor with this.

I really need some sound advice from someone with more experience on this matter, the gyno is not that bad but im selfcouncious enough about my body to have this on top of it for the rest of my life. The nipple sensitivity is what also freaks me out, just the friction on my shirt is weird to feel

Well... hope somebody reaches out with some help! Thanks

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
what did you take for your PCT? get some Letro and google Letro protocol

aahhttnn

Awards
Took post cycle 3x pct vitalabs... with a test booster. Do i take the inhibit p and erase? already bought them. Can i take letrozole on top of that?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i did a prohormone msten xtreme mass builder
No SERM?

Mistake numero uno right there. No pharma grade AI? Mistake numero dos.

Inhibit P has b6 so that is not needed, but this works best for reducing prolactin but not for gyno. You need letro and ralox.

aahhttnn

Awards
Can i take letro on top of the erase and inhibit p? I already bought them...

How expensive is letro and ralox? Is it too strong to a novice?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Can i take letro on top of the erase and inhibit p? I already bought them...

How expensive is letro and ralox? Is it too strong to a novice?
Can you link me to the product you used?

Letro and ralox are used for the reason you need them. You could go to a doc and see what they think.

Cycles cost money bro. You spend money on the gear, then heaps more on cycle supports then more on PCT and more if things go wring. Reality is, if you wernt prepared for the cost,you wernt prepared for the cycle.

Not trying to be harsh. You can use what you got and it may help some. Idk.

Check out the anabolics section and see what they tjink

aahhttnn

Awards
used xtreme mass builder by assault labs

Not bitching bout the money thing, just want info

I really appreciate your help.... dont want to seem ungrateful.

R bad side effects expected when taken letro and relox?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Letro sucks bad, Ralox is nothing to worry about.

Gyno or Letro & Ralox

Your choice, most RC sites will carry Letro.
Ralox, only some do, if you can't find it, just get Nolva.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
used xtreme mass builder by assault labs

Not bitching bout the money thing, just want info

I really appreciate your help.... dont want to seem ungrateful.

R bad side effects expected when taken letro and relox?
Wasnt bashing either :D

Im not sure, personally. I only know from what I research.

aahhttnn

Awards
thanks guys

any idea on dosage? take together?

rc site?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to be prepared with the pharma-grade post cycle drugs before you even start your cycle.

I'll never understand people who get through a cycle, notice issues, and then start looking for possible solutions.

Check the board sponsors for someone that offers quick shipping and do it quick, then learn from your mistake and don't slack on being prepared in the future.

aahhttnn

Awards
I thought i did do the research and when i did it before i had absolutely no issues with what i did.

This time i did and am trying to fix the problem as best as i can

I took the inhibit b and erase yesterday and just this morning the sensitivity in my nipples and the swelling is way way improved. I dont want to touch too much as i have read this makes things worse. But i really feel the difference. I repeat the gyno was (from what i read) is mild

Im going to still get the ralox and letro, just now wondering if i should take low dosage and if i should continue the inhibit and erase with the letro and ralox

New to this community and really thankful for feedback... even though is a bit judgy ....LOL

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Get the Letro. You will need it. Yu need to watch out for the rebound when you come off it so do research letro protocol. And from now on, you need to be more careful. Once I got gyno, anything was affecting me even test boosters. Finally had the surgery and got over it. Mine was from Propecia

aahhttnn

Awards
Get the Letro. You will need it. Yu need to watch out for the rebound when you come off it so do research letro protocol. And from now on, you need to be more careful. Once I got gyno, anything was affecting me even test boosters. Finally had the surgery and got over it. Mine was from Propecia
Thanks man... yeah got it today and started it already. I was taking finasteride. too... but that ive been taking for like 10 years or more and never had an issue with. discontinued recently though

I started at 2.5 mg and got ralox at 60

the protocol i read was to take this dose until gyno sbusides then take it for 4 to 7 days then start to tapper reducing for 5 days.

The ralox it didnt say if i should tapper off. Read a little about the rebound effect so i dont know if after i tapper down the letro should i stick with the ralox for full 30 days or more to counterackt the rebound
Hope this works!

dragon_

Awards
The Truth

The truth is that you're ****ed. Do more research before you pop hormone pills. Now you're looking at a $3000 surgery because you didn't by $70 worth of pharma grade AI and SERM. I hope the Letro works for you. I always have Letro on hand just in case, but I've never needed it because I'm conservative with my test dosing and I don't use mystery chemical like those found in pro-hormones.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
The truth is that you're ****ed. Do more research before you pop hormone pills. Now you're looking at a $3000 surgery because you didn't by $70 worth of pharma grade AI and SERM.
**** happens.
Even when planned sometimes.
It's part of the game.

He's already aware of his error, lend advice or stfu.

aahhttnn

Awards
Not here to defend myself or my actions, was reaching out for advice

Though i was informed and did the right thing but this happened, not the end of the world. Just trying to correct it if posible. Thanks Peppers! People sometimes are just douches for the sake of it, never understand why. Especially on message boards. Take the good with the bad and carry on.

Second day of Letro and Ralox, área keeps improving. Swealling is very down, sensitivity almos null... we will c

Cheers!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Yup, good luck and from now on be extra careful. Letro will reduce it and it won't be noticeable, but it won't go away so it can get inflamed more easily. Stay on ralox after you taper down on letro to prevent any rebound for few days then discontinue.

aahhttnn

Awards
Thanks Fadi!

Will keep posted on hopeful progres

Will take note on the taper down recomendation

dragon_

Awards
**** happens.
Even when planned sometimes.
It's part of the game.

He's already aware of his error, lend advice or stfu.
NO THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE HE DIDN"T HAVE HIS **** TOGETHER!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING

Just 3 months ago you said you've never touched a PH, now your an expert.

Must of happened between your 1st or 8th post.

aahhttnn

Awards
its ok peppers... just a bitter guy, must make him feel good bout himself putting me down

give him his only pleasure in life

i have many, as i assume you do too