Phenibut plus caffeine

FatBurner2008

Awards
What effect does adding caffeine to phenibut?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure why you would want to go down and up. In any case, I personally find phenibut to be the single worst item I have ever tried. I could not crawl out of my hole for 5-6 days after taking it.

FatBurner2008

Awards
How did you dose it?

I'm not sure why you would want to go down and up. In any case, I personally find phenibut to be the single worst item I have ever tried. I could not crawl out of my hole for 5-6 days after taking it.

gmanall

Awards
Actually it's one of my favorite combos, then again I use it for social purposes. Super calm and talkative but very alert and focused.

loxxis

Awards
I like phenibut. Some people really don't like and others don't even feel the effects.
For me, phenibut reduces my anxiety and relaxes me. It also makes music sound better than normal. If I need to be productive I will take caffeine with it but you definitely need to keep the dose low.
You need to find what dose works for you.
start off low with something like 500-1000 mg then slowly go up until you reach your desired dose. If you are going to re-dose after your first dose then go up by 500mg. a normal dose for me would be about 2-2.5g. I wouldn't go above 4g. 4g makes me feel a little dizzy and loopy. (I know that's a lot lol)
45 mins after my first dose I eat some food. It usually takes me about 1.5 hours to 2.5 hours to really start feeling the effects. Some people it takes less and for others it takes 4 hours. So your really going to have to figure it out on your own and see how your body responds to it.
I would only use this for special occasions where you need to be social(ex. first time date, giving a speech). obviously you can use this for recreational use. Alcohol amplifies the effect and I do not recommend mixing it but, if you do, do NOT drink what you usually do. You will need to drink a lot less. Again I do not recommend mixing them. Just giving you a warning.
Another warning. I recommend taking phenibut only when you need to. People have reported that it is addictive and can cause some bad withdraw effects when you stop.
I don't take it more than once a week if that. On the bottle it says that you can take it 3 days on and 2 days off. I keep atleast a 3 day break and I only take it one day. so 1day on 3 days off. you can obviously do what works for you but Tolerance build up with frequent use.
Although this is a supplement, it does have potential for addiction and can be dangerous. Take caution when using.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldn't combine the two. We see some people run caffeine with Picamilon, which would be more appropriate for daily usage.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't combine the two, and I love Phenibut.

Would dose 1-1.5g with good effects.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7