Summer Recomp Stack - Suggestions please. No PHs.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I am a little bit behind as far as starting this routine goes. My diet and training is on point, and for the last 3 months I have been using no supplements aside from protein powder and noopept. Right now my stats are 6'0, 180lbs, 14% bf. I'd really like to lose about 1-2%bf within the next 30 days, or about 5lbs of fat. I think that is a very realistic goal. So, I'd like to get some suggestions for improving what I have outlined. The only thing I have in possession right now is 21 days worth of OG ABE, which I don't think is really enough to get me significant results. Right now I am looking at:

Fat Burner:
OG Dexaprine - 1 cap upon waking

Muscle Builder:
SNS X-gels - as directed

Pre-Workout:
Gaspari SuperPump 3.0

Test Booster:
iForce Intimidate (NMDA) - 1 cap before bed

Now, here is where I need some help. I am guessing what I have listed above combined with my diet and training could get me where I want to be, but I also have 21 days worth of the OG ABE that I want to use. I'd like to use that, but i know I don't have enough for a full run. I'd also like to stack an Arimistane product during this time period, because I got great results from it. I have some Exemestane left over, but feel that might be a little strong for my purposes. I found another Arimistane product (IML E-Control RX 2.0), so I was thinking I could just supplement the last 9 days with added forskolin, IML E-Control RX 2.0 and OG AB to finish out the 30 days. Keep in mind my funds are not unlimited, so if you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

If there are other products out there that would complement the ABE I already have, or replace it altogether, I'm open to any and all suggestions. If you think I don't really need to use the ABE right now, I am ok with that too! Maybe I could just add some forskolin by itself. Thanks very much, and please feel free to constructively critique my plan.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not grab another AnaBeta Elite?

You could grab some Alphamax which has the Arimistane and Forskolin if you wanted to go that route.

But your stack looks solid.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels stacked with Alphamax as your testbooster is awesome. Has the forskolin and armistane in it as well so a lot of bang for your buck. I've had great results stacking it with a burner (alphamine). Let us know if you have any questions!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I am definitely going to look into Alphamax! As far as grabbing another AnaBeta Elite goes, I guess I could look around and find the original version. I just wasn't sure how the new version compared to the old.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, I am definitely going to look into Alphamax! As far as grabbing another AnaBeta Elite goes, I guess I could look around and find the original version. I just wasn't sure how the new version compared to the old.
New still has the Anacyclus (stronger extract) and the Forskolin. The cortisol control was taken out and replaced with Lodhra Extract and Eleutherococcus, which go very well alongside ArA.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
New still has the Anacyclus (stronger extract) and the Forskolin. The cortisol control was taken out and replaced with Lodhra Extract and Eleutherococcus, which go very well alongside ArA.
Oh, well hmmm...so what should I do with the 21 days worth of original ABE i have?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, well hmmm...so what should I do with the 21 days worth of original ABE i have?
Well you can still use it and then run a bottle of the new or save it for anther run.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, might as well run it. 8 weeks is usually the sweet spot with test boosters/armistane so you could add that to the front or back end to whichever you decide to go with.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does the dexaprine have stims? If so be cautious stacking with a pre-workout.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to go with the AlphaMax instead of the ABE at this point. So my stack will look like this:

Fat Burner:

Muscle Builder:
SNS X-gels - as directed

Pre-Workout:
Gaspari SuperPump 3.0

Test Boosters:
AlphaMax - 2 caps twice a day

I'll save the Intimidate and ABE for another day :) Thanks for the help guys!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know what you think of that stack! X-gels+ alphamax= very nice

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New ABE > Old ABE imho I would run the Alphamax/x-gels/Old ABE first 4 weeks Then when everything is kicking in real good, the new ABE weeks 4-8 with Alphamax and X-Gels

EDIT: Was busy at work, looks like the plan has changed since my post :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would make one more substitute. If I remember correctly, the OG Dexaprine is pretty damn strong. I wuld not use that AND Superpump. If you want to use a pre workout, go with something like Hemavol, Body Octane, or Focust XT. Basically, a non stim pre workout. If you want to keep the stimmed pre workout, I may go with a non stim fat burner such as Burn24. There are other great alternatives too. If you want a pre workout with fat burning properties, Fitmax or Alphamine would be good options.

As far as the Alphamax dosing goes, go with 2 pre workout and 2 pre bed. If you train fairly close to bed, I would take the first dose in the morning and the second pre bed. Whichever way you decide, keep the second dose pre bed.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
intimidate srt at night would be great if your using a high stim'd fat burner like dexaprine to help with your sleep...but i wouldn't recommend using arimistane and intimidate....might dry your joints out too much

might also want to pay attention to the superpump if your using dexaprine, might not need all those stimulants

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the OG Dexaprine is pretty damn strong for sure. Its got a good kick to it, probably the DMAA. Ive already got the SuperPump though, my wife likes it a lot and she is stim sensitive. The only stims I see in it, at least on the label, are:
L-Tyrosine 500 mg
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 305 mg
Caffeine 200 mg
Piper nigrum extract (as Bioperine®) 5 mg

But id happily look into another PreWO if i get too stimmed up

Since I currently pop a Dexadrine and then down two cups of coffee before breakfast, and often add 200mg modafinil about 4 hours later, I don't foresee any overstimulation problems, especially since I'll be cutting out the coffee and modafinil for this run. I typically take the Dexaprine at 8am, and don't work out until 4pm or later.

I have Cissus XT on hand for joint problems. That stuff is crazy awesome. I was on 25mg Aromasin EoD my last cycle and had no issues. Done with cycling now though. So I guess this is what my days will look like from now on...If anyone is interested I'd be happy to do a detailed log. I'm unemployed ATM so lots of free time and could use the accountability in my workouts.

8:00am Wake up, Take Dexaprine - 1 cap, AlphaMax 2 caps
8:30am Take the dog for a light 30 minute walk, or on off days 2 mile run
9:00am Breakfast - 1 X-Gel, usually english muffin with ham, 3 sunnyside up eggs, banana, protein shake
9-1130 Job Hunt, work on novel or read. Eat some sort of fruit
1130-1pm Narcotics Anonymous meeting(recovering pain pill addiction)
130-2pm Lunch - 1 X-gel, 8oz grilled chicken, light salad, grilled veggies
2pm-330 Job Hunt/Study for masters in healthcare management (only two classes left!)
330-5pm Take SuperPump, Work out Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri split (can post workout if requested) followed by 10mins HIIT and PWO shake
530-7pm Dinner - 1 X-Gel, usually some kind of red meat or fish, possibly chicken again, starch (rice or potatoes), veggies.
700-9pm Relax
930pm One Casein Protein Shake, 1 X-Gel, 2 AlphaMax
1030pm Lights out (except for tonight)

Should I go ahead and add the Intimidate NMDA at night before bed? Also, only have 30 days of dexaprine left so...if i want to run this for 8 weeks, I should probably throw in another fat burner at that point as well as ABE. Thanks for all the great suggestions guys.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta Elite would be a good add.

I'm a big fan of DCP 2.0 for this purpose too!

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think forskolin and arimistane would be solid? I want to keep a potential summer stack basic. I used DAA and arimistane last summer, but had some spikes of apprehension with the DAA during my run. I would late learn that this is fairly common. So I'd rather not run DAA this time. I don't know if forskolin is a strong enough test booster to warrant dosing arimistane. Also looking at myosynergy...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you guys think forskolin and arimistane would be solid? I want to keep a potential summer stack basic. I used DAA and arimistane last summer, but had some spikes of apprehension with the DAA during my run. I would late learn that this is fairly common. So I'd rather not run DAA this time. I don't know if forskolin is a strong enough test booster to warrant dosing arimistane. Also looking at myosynergy...
The Forskolin content in ABE is one of the main reasons behind my suggestion. Forskolin may increase testosterone with a transient increase in estrogen, but I wouldn't overly worry about it personally.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're going to add anything else to that stack, I would add the ABE. Me personally, I would run it as you laid it out before minus one of the stimulants. If you're running Dexaprine, Alphamax, and X-Gels already. I do not like to stack more than 2 or 3 supps at once especially if I have never ran one of the supplements before. My line of thinking is if one runs something new to a stack of two other supps, they really cannot tell how that individual supp effects them

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
The Forskolin content in ABE is one of the main reasons behind my suggestion. Forskolin may increase testosterone with a transient increase in estrogen, but I wouldn't overly worry about it personally.
Interesting. I would just run bulk forskolin 95 and arimistane 25 mg.
is there a certain type of DAA that is better at not causing surges of apprehension? I know there's a sodium DAA. Not sure if that even makes a difference. I responded very well to DAA with pumps, strength, size etc, but it seemed to amplify any stress I had throughout the day. That is, it amplified my stress to the given situation

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely solid. I've lost count of how many times I have run those two together.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is there a certain type of DAA that is better at not causing surges of apprehension? I know there's a sodium DAA. Not sure if that even makes a difference. I responded very well to DAA with pumps, strength, size etc, but it seemed to amplify any stress I had throughout the day. That is, it amplified my stress to the given situation
If DAA is what was doing this to you, then I don't think there is going to be a form of DAA that doesn't cause it for you. Sodium DAA helps solubility and sometimes helps with GI issues. You can try adding DAA to the forskolin and arimistane stack and see how it works for you, but you might just respond to DAA adversely and have to avoid it.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
If DAA is what was doing this to you, then I don't think there is going to be a form of DAA that doesn't cause it for you. Sodium DAA helps solubility and sometimes helps with GI issues. You can try adding DAA to the forskolin and arimistane stack and see how it works for you, but you might just respond to DAA adversely and have to avoid it.
What about Intimidate? or is the whole NMDA thing hype?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What about Intimidate? or is the whole NMDA thing hype?
Agree with Aleksandar37. DAA and NMDA are not the same. I would say the only way you will know for sure if it will work for you is to give Intimidate a shot.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He's got the forskolin 95 and arimistane covered with alphamax.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've decided to say screw it and run a nice little PH cycle, and use all this wonderful stuff during PCT to keep my gains. I will be running Triumphalis for 6 weeks at 30mg, Stano for 6 weeks at 600mg, and I've got M-Sten that I plan on running at 20mg for weeks 1-4. For on cycle AI support I've got ATD, or Exemestane for emergencies, plus TUDCA, NAC, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, etc.

For PCT I'll do Nolva 40/40/20/20 (got some extra gyno i want to get rid of), run the X-gels and 21 days worth of Original ABE I've got + LGI Rehab, and then finish everything off with 4 weeks of the new ABE. The only thing I wish I had was some m1,4 add instead of the M-Sten...but, i should see awesome lean gains, increased vascularity, and should keep all the gains with the killer PCT I've got planned. Impulsive? yes...Effective? Extremely :) In 10-12 weeks I should see gains of 10-12lbs lean mass and decreased body fat by 2% at least. But I'd be happy with +5lbs and 2% decrease in body fat. I think I've got all my bases covered...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels stacked with Alphamax as your testbooster is awesome. Has the forskolin and armistane in it as well so a lot of bang for your buck. I've had great results stacking it with a burner (alphamine). Let us know if you have any questions!
x2 on x gels + Alphamax. Alphamax looks awesome, have recommended a few friends run it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I've decided to say screw it and run a nice little PH cycle, and use all this wonderful stuff during PCT to keep my gains. I will be running Triumphalis for 6 weeks at 30mg, Stano for 6 weeks at 600mg, and I've got M-Sten that I plan on running at 20mg for weeks 1-4. For on cycle AI support I've got ATD, or Exemestane for emergencies, plus TUDCA, NAC, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, etc.

For PCT I'll do Nolva 40/40/20/20 (got some extra gyno i want to get rid of), run the X-gels and 21 days worth of Original ABE I've got + LGI Rehab, and then finish everything off with 4 weeks of the new ABE. The only thing I wish I had was some m1,4 add instead of the M-Sten...but, i should see awesome lean gains, increased vascularity, and should keep all the gains with the killer PCT I've got planned. Impulsive? yes...Effective? Extremely :) In 10-12 weeks I should see gains of 10-12lbs lean mass and decreased body fat by 2% at least. But I'd be happy with +5lbs and 2% decrease in body fat. I think I've got all my bases covered...
X gels is great for pct as well. I always start mine a week before PCT so it has time to "kick in" before you actually get into PCT.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Alright guys, I am a little bit behind as far as starting this routine goes. My diet and training is on point, and for the last 3 months I have been using no supplements aside from protein powder and noopept. Right now my stats are 6'0, 180lbs, 14% bf. I'd really like to lose about 1-2%bf within the next 30 days, or about 5lbs of fat. I think that is a very realistic goal. So, I'd like to get some suggestions for improving what I have outlined. The only thing I have in possession right now is 21 days worth of OG ABE, which I don't think is really enough to get me significant results. Right now I am looking at:

Fat Burner:

Muscle Builder:
SNS X-gels - as directed

Pre-Workout:
Gaspari SuperPump 3.0

Test Booster:
iForce Intimidate (NMDA) - 1 cap before bed

Now, here is where I need some help. I am guessing what I have listed above combined with my diet and training could get me where I want to be, but I also have 21 days worth of the OG ABE that I want to use. I'd like to use that, but i know I don't have enough for a full run. I'd also like to stack an Arimistane product during this time period, because I got great results from it. I have some Exemestane left over, but feel that might be a little strong for my purposes. I found another Arimistane product (IML E-Control RX 2.0), so I was thinking I could just supplement the last 9 days with added forskolin, IML E-Control RX 2.0 and OG AB to finish out the 30 days. Keep in mind my funds are not unlimited, so if you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

If there are other products out there that would complement the ABE I already have, or replace it altogether, I'm open to any and all suggestions. If you think I don't really need to use the ABE right now, I am ok with that too! Maybe I could just add some forskolin by itself. Thanks very much, and please feel free to constructively critique my plan.

Looks good to me man, Dexaprine will help you out a LOT, and Intimidate is great as well. Can't go wrong with X-gels.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
OG Dexaprine is super strong. I miss that stuff!

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I'll have to get 1. I have 2 I'm saving for this cut
Yeah its awesome. I swelled up to nearly 200lbs because of seroquel, switched medicines to saphris and started taking dexaprine, and i've dropped 15lbs in 6 weeks through that and being extremely strict with my diet. Basically Ive been taking in about 2700 calories on a paleo diet + 2 protein shakes a day, and one day of carbloading per week. its worked wonders, but my bf is still around 12-13% so im getting ready to do a cycle soon as i mentioned above. I haven't decided what yet though, think I may go with Anavar/Winstrol/Proviron for 8 weeks. should be killer!