Amino IV

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I'm skeptical of amino products,this one interests me though. I noticed the HICA which I had bad experience with labrada's product, how does this stack up against xtend and Purple Wraath?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm skeptical of amino products,this one interests me though. I noticed the HICA which I had bad experience with labrada's product, how does this stack up against xtend and Purple Wraath?
What was the bad experience?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
What was the bad experience?
I had dizziness and nausea. I've heard of others having this as well because of the high xylitol content.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it was the xylitol, then how are you attributing it to the HICA? Pretty sure there is not any xylitol in Amino IV :)

I love HICA, especially on a cut.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Good point. Just wondering if it would be beneficial to buy it over the other intra drinks I had mentioned. Love how all PES product profiles look.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two highlights of our product that many other companies don't use are HICA and lemon verbena.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20967458/

Therefore, moderate antioxidant supplementation with lemon verbena extract protects neutrophils against oxidative damage, decreases the signs of muscular damage in chronic running exercise without blocking the cellular adaptation to exercise.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amino IV and Purple Wraath both have BCAAs as well as EAAs. Xtend is just BCAAs.

Puprle Wraath also doesn't have HICA or Lemon Verbena :)

I'd say Amino IV and PW are the two best choices, with the edge going to Amino IV.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two highlights of our product that many other companies don't use are HICA and lemon verbena.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20967458/

Therefore, moderate antioxidant supplementation with lemon verbena extract protects neutrophils against oxidative damage, decreases the signs of muscular damage in chronic running exercise without blocking the cellular adaptation to exercise.
LOL, just mentioning lemon verbena ;)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Thanks guys, I'm excited to use a HICA product that doesn't make me sick. Also a new one I've never had an opportunity with :) I'm bringing my best to the stage after this bulk, just trying to get some supplements in order.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
One thing I wonder, I'm a getting 1.5 HICA used in the studies with amino iv? My own judgment is yes off course, especially when it comes from a serious brand as PES but I cant know for sure do to the prop blend.

OP, amino iv is tasty and you will most likely love it, I do! :)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I think I'm going to give it a shot, along with anabeta to start out my bulk