Fat burners

MarkF

Awards
So I'm needing to drop more fat. As I've put abit on in the last month or so due to not training with injures and my eating went crap.

I was thinking about using fat burners for a month to help me get a kick start, finally getting my eating right etc. but there's that many to choose from I don't know what to go for? Only thing is I'm a big guy anyways so should I just stick with getting my eating perfect?

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
there is a copy-cat of the original Xenedrine RFA-1 called Superdrine. Ephedra is back on the legal market since 2010, but the bigger companies don't seem to want to touch it.

I'm going to order some soon, when my bottle of current formula Xenedrine runs out...while it's still a good product, it has mostly just wet my appetite for the original.

If you really want a solid fat burner, look for one with a blend of stimulants as well as a sensible eca stack and only dose as is comfortable. A lot of people find the label dosage too strong, at least at first.

I find most products nowdays rely on a ton of caffeine anahydrous, which IMO, is far inferior to say a gaurana/ephedra blend (which is found in superdrine, as well as the original xen RFA-1)

:::But I mean, whatever floats your boat...weight loss can be a lot of trial and error until you find what works for your body at this time. What worked for me 10 years ago doesn't have the same effect anymore. I've lost about 40-50 pounds since a year or two ago and it didn't really happen until I stopped eating so much.

For me, it wasn't so much about choosing the right foods or taking the right supps...it was just about eating less.

After I got used to eating less, excersizing more and hit a plateau; that's when the fat burners took me over that hump and I was losing weight again.

It's a roll of the dice, almost. If there's a will, there's a way.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As you said at the en of your post, get diet down first of course. OTC fat burners will not elicit the type body composition effects you're seeking if diet isn't on point.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^ this. once you have your diet completely figured out you can choose from one of the many current generation fat burners wich are quite powerful.
some of the best ones are stronger than ECA.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
There is no "perfect" diet. Though there is a diet that will work for your goals, and that is what you need to find. Somethign like that will get you right where you want to be. Fat loss needs to be looked at as a step process and not an easy down hill game. Not saying you feel that way, just many people ask like it isnt that big of a deal.

1st is your diet, get that to where you want to be.
2nd is add in some cardio. Fasted, HIIT are good options. Add these after you "stall out"
3rd adjust your diet again, after you find that cario stops working.
4th is where I will have my clients start adding fat burners. Usually add Dexaprine as most can only handle a 1/2 pill, so makes that bottle last a long time.

Good luck with your goal.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
Definitely seems like fat burners are the last step here. I know I tried them, before I got my diet right and they did nothing for me. Now that I've been losing weight consistently and have the lifestyle down, fat burners are helping me sort of break through a wall.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The guys above me nailed it. If you admit your diet has been crap, then you need to get it fixed first. Fat burners won't make you lose fat without a caloric deficit.

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
Abs are made in the kitchen my man. diet and cardio is the real magic supplement.
MarkF- the original xenadrine RFA-1 had ephdrine hcl (pure ma huang) which is still a banned substance. ephedra is a different part of the plant and far weaker and in my opinion useless and still widely available.

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
So I'm needing to drop more fat. As I've put abit on in the last month or so due to not training with injures and my eating went crap.

I was thinking about using fat burners for a month to help me get a kick start, finally getting my eating right etc. but there's that many to choose from I don't know what to go for? Only thing is I'm a big guy anyways so should I just stick with getting my eating perfect?
Diet and Cardio will be your most effective tool in leaning up. With that being said, I do suggest ENCINERATE thrmogenic/fat burner, it's a great well balanced thermo, I use it during my prep along with a lot of the other guys on my team, we've all had good results. For more info check it out on the site listed in my signature brow!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-phenadrol-60-capsules.html I used the original Xenadrine RFA 1 but the new eph that's in stuff def isn't the same imo. I have used and tried many and this stuff right here is as close to that stuff as anything I've found in years.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
They've covered it pretty well, but get your diet in check then your training before you look at a fat burner. Although Dexaprine XR will do what you need it to in that regard.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine with dcp is a solid stack.
i've never tried alphamine, but combustion with dcp is pretty damned good-works for me!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm about to add Vanillean to the mix, just to see what happens.....

DCP 2.0, Combustion and Vanillean :D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Check out Formutech Level 2. Great thermo with unmatched appetite suppression. It should help you dial your diet in by curbing your cravings all day long. We've got a crap ton of excellent reviews on it, check for yourself!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm about to add Vanillean to the mix, just to see what happens.....

DCP 2.0, Combustion and Vanillean :D
That's a crazy stack if you take everything full dose. I know when I used vanillean when it first came out, it had me sweating a lot lol

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a crazy stack if you take everything full dose. I know when I used vanillean when it first came out, it had me sweating a lot lol
Sweet!

Sounds like some good thermo :)