GDA/Fat burners when I don't Cut/Bulk.

DarthGainer

Awards
I don't Cut/Bulk and never will now. My main focus is strength and I don't count calories, I understand a cal deficit is needed to drop but not something I will do . I find this more enjoyable IMO and that's what its about for me. I could do with losing some fat but my question is regarding damage control I suppose, I mean minimizing fat gain (Though If I lose fat then great). So would Fatburners/GDA be beneficial in this instance. Just to add a **** load of Conditioning/cardio is getting done too.

I was thinking of running Forskolin 95 + Burn 24 + Alphamine

I have 6 bottles of Burn 24 already but if its useless in this situation then I will trade/Sell.
Will also be using either Amino IV/Leucine/Hica chews but I fast and think of this more along with my food intake ( I know its not food)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don't Cut/Bulk and never will now. My main focus is strength and I don't count calories, I understand a cal deficit is needed to drop but not something I will do . I find this more enjoyable IMO and that's what its about for me. I could do with losing some fat but my question is regarding damage control I suppose, I mean minimizing fat gain (Though If I lose fat then great). So would Fatburners/GDA be beneficial in this instance. Just to add a **** load of Conditioning/cardio is getting done too.

I have 6 bottles of Burn 24 already but if its useless in this situation then I will trade/Sell.
Will also be using either Amino IV/Leucine/Hica chews but I fast and think of this more along with my food intake ( I know its not food)
In a calorie excess you can minimise the damage with the burn 24 quite nicely. Alphamine may also help.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually if you use that stack I do believe you will lean out considerably, I might throw in some tt-33 as well.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i would use HIIT for damage control. if you do it right, and alongside burn 24 or recompadrol, some alcar + amentomax and forskolin should do the trick

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't have to necessarily count your calories to get yourself into a deficit. If you are looking to drop some fat you can alter your diet to achieve this and that doesn't have to mean breaking out a food scale or food tracking apps.

The three you've chosen for that goal do fit with your plans and may help damage control to an extent. Considering your strength goals I would also give AmentoMax a look as it has some performance benefits as well as effects on fat loss (PDE inhibition and also a MOA that may decrease the body's ability to form fatty acids).

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Before adding supps into your diet I would add HIIT. 15-20 min after your workout will minimize any damage you think might happen. Also should help you get stronger. Just be sure to give your legs a couples days rest. Depending on your split, I usually have my clients do no more than 2-3 times a week.
Than if your still finding that HIIT isnt working well enough, you can add in the supps you have listed and see what happens. I preferr a Stim and a Non-stim approach when I am trying hard to cut. For the last contest I used Dexaprine and TT-33 with Forskolin.

DarthGainer

Awards
Jiigzz, What i wanted to hear thanks.
bolt10, I'm not necessarily trying to create a deficit counting or not counting but it does happen. I just eat what I feel I need that night. AmentoMax i was actually thinking of adding.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10, I'm not necessarily trying to create a deficit counting or not counting but it does happen. I just eat what I feel I need that night. AmentoMax i was actually thinking of adding.
Ya I understand, just wanted to make sure it was out there. :)

I do think for your situation AmenoMax is a great choice. You could always just replace Alphamine with Norcodrene in your initial stack idea to get some Amentoflavone in the stack or just add some AmentoMax to your stack. Honestly Burn24 and Forskolin-95 have served me well before in maintaining weight (damage control/recomp effects) while not hampering my strength gains at all.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No problem :) avoid burn 24 peri workout but itl be an asset when utilized elsewhere IMO

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i would use HIIT for damage control. if you do it right, and alongside burn 24 or recompadrol, some alcar + amentomax and forskolin should do the trick
HIIT and Forskolin are good options.

DarthGainer

Awards
Thanks guys. When I think about it budget will not allow AmentoMax, Would you choose AmentoMax or Forskolin too add to Burn 24 + Alphamine?

Does FS aid in strength at all?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would think about xgels and glycophase. Those two sound like they will meet your goals nicely.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. When I think about it budget will not allow AmentoMax, Would you choose AmentoMax or Forskolin too add to Burn 24 + Alphamine?

Does FS aid in strength at all?
Go with what you have, and save the rest of your money for food.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys. When I think about it budget will not allow AmentoMax, Would you choose AmentoMax or Forskolin too add to Burn 24 + Alphamine? Does FS aid in strength at all?
Forskolin probably won't aid in strength gains.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen any strength gains from 1 single product except Prime. Everything else is body comp (for me)

DarthGainer

Awards
Due to shifts I am not going to be using Burn24 anymore.
Anyone want to trade? All I want is Hica-Max or AMino IV.