Oxyelite protein or dymatize elite xt?

A

avenged43

Awards
Both have a great deal on nutraplanet right now just seeing which is better?

Oxyelite is 2lbs for ~20$

Elite xt is 4lbs fr ~25$

:O

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like OxyElite better, but whatever you can afford. Dymatize has sugar added, more carbs, and creamer added all things that go against it in my opinion. Seriously if it was Elite XT or no protein powder at all, I don't think I would purchase any.

A

avenged43

Awards
I like OxyElite better, but whatever you can afford. Dymatize has sugar added, more carbs, and creamer added all things that go against it in my opinion. Seriously if it was Elite XT or no protein powder at all, I don't think I would purchase any.
You have helped me a few times so I will go off your opinion! thanks for all the help!!! But seriously.... how much do I owe you as my personal trainer at this point? :09:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using dymatize elite xt now. I like it.

Banana nut is SLAMMIN

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have helped me a few times so I will go off your opinion! thanks for all the help!!! But seriously.... how much do I owe you as my personal trainer at this point? :09:
Hahahahaha giving credit where its due good on ya man!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both have a great deal on nutraplanet right now just seeing which is better?

Oxyelite is 2lbs for ~20$

Elite xt is 4lbs fr ~25$

:O
You will not be disappointed with the oxy in any flavor

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just stocked up on a few tubs of Oxy myself. Great powder

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
If you're broke I would get the dymatize and then mix it in milk to make it a blend since its probably mostly wpc at that price. Have a chobani or some breakstone's cottage cheese with it if you want even more casein.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have a very fast metabolism and don't mind the extra fat and carbs in the XT then by all means try it out. If you want a cleaner better tasting product with a better profile then the Oxyelite. I personally like the vanilla oxyelite better than any other protein I have ever tried and I have been using protein for about 16 years(started when a 5lb ON whey was 29.99 at GNC old white jug with black and red label.) Get the vanilla oxyelite add some unsweetened van almond milk and a spoon of PB2 and dang it's soooo good.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Agree between the 2 Oxy Elite hands down The fruit flavors are top notch, Great profile, no fillers Not a fan of the soy in the XT
I caved and ordered a Strawberry, Bob.

You were very convincing lol we will see if it is the first strawberry protein I can stomach

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I just tried ordering 2 tubs of Oxy but I get the "One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order." yet both flavors I chose (Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake) showed in stock when I added to my cart....only the Cookies & Cream show out of stock. Anyone know about the other flavors?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried ordering 2 tubs of Oxy but I get the "One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order." yet both flavors I chose (Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake) showed in stock when I added to my cart....only the Cookies & Cream show out of stock. Anyone know about the other flavors?
You can still place your order if it's oversold. Personally I like the banana the best, with vanilla the second best, and chocolate last.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You can still place your order if it's oversold. Personally I like the banana the best, with vanilla the second best, and chocolate last.
Lol CnC and chocolate are my top picks.

Admittedly their vanilla is the best vanilla I have tried but its just not something I'm crazy for.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the OxyELITE Protein support!

With the ridiculous deal at NutraPlanet, it's a great opportunity to give it a shot or stock up. I'll be taking advantage of the sale as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its my favorite currently but all flavors are neck and neck depending on your preference but I've never been a strawberry fan until now.
Real Talk here my man. The banana is up there with top notch as well. You guys nailed your fruit flavors.

G

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually get Oxy BOGO deals and would choose that over Dymatize any day. A scoop of milk chocolate in cream of rice and some Walden's is a nice treat. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You like it better in milk or water?
Bob doesn't do shakes.
Baked goods is where its at.

Every powder is better in almond milk or milk IMO

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I really need to check out some of those recipes!!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking like Oxy is the winner here. I've heard nothing but positive things about the flavors.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Elite xt of you must drink your protein.
But I would go with salmon, tuna, and/or chickn

NPCfitPro

NPCfitPro

Awards
I just had a sample of Dymatize ISO 100 Birthday Cake flavor and it was legit! I would recommend it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might have to give Oxy Strawberry a shot. The only strawberry I've had recently that I enjoyed was Cellucor's. The best I ever had was the OG Myofusion. Nothing has touched that yet. Strawberry is so hard to flavor correctly.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I might have to give Oxy Strawberry a shot. The only strawberry I've had recently that I enjoyed was Cellucor's. The best I ever had was the OG Myofusion. Nothing has touched that yet. Strawberry is so hard to flavor correctly.
Oxy Elite is the king. Buy it.

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
I believe lockout is having a clearance on iforce proteins if you want to check them out also.