amentomax and forskolin 95

H

Herm

Awards
How long could I run amentomax and forskolin 95 for?
How are people dosing amentomax? Whats the range of dosing people use for forskolin 95? I have run ABE in the past and had zero gi issues.
If follidrone is back out by the time Im running these two would it be worth throwing in or should I just run seperate. Does anyone have any experience with cistamax? The whole mimmicks testosterone thing confuses me, does this mean it interacts with any of your hormones in any way?

A

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe you can use the ameto for 12 weeks if just using preworkout and 8 weeks if using daily. For forskolin most do 12 weeks at anywhere from 50-100mg. Just work up slowly with the forskolin as some people notice GI distress as ABE is believed to have approximately 50mg but you should be fine if no sides were noticed on that.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long could I run amentomax and forskolin 95 for?
How are people dosing amentomax? Whats the range of dosing people use for forskolin 95? I have run ABE in the past and had zero gi issues.
If follidrone is back out by the time Im running these two would it be worth throwing in or should I just run seperate. Does anyone have any experience with cistamax? The whole mimmicks testosterone thing confuses me, does this mean it interacts with any of your hormones in any way?

Hmm lots of questions here...make sure to let me know if I miss anything:

1) Forskolin-95 is usually ran at 50-100mg (2-4 caps) for 8-12 weeks before a break. 50mgs is a solid start, but many do enjoy upping to 75-100mg for greater effects. There are studies done at both 50mg and 100mg so don't feel it has to be dosed at 100mg, but that may be where the best benefits are.
2) If running AmentoMax solely pre-workout then you could run 12 weeks before a 4 week break, but if you plan to dose it daily for its other effects it is probably best at 8 weeks before a 4 week break.
3) If you haven't run these before I would stagger the dosing with Folli or not use them together. Maybe something like:
Weeks 1-4: AmentoMax + Forskolin-95
Weeks 5-8: Amentomax + Forskolin-95 + Follidrone
Weeks 9-12L Forskolin-95 + Follidrone
4) There isn't a ton of feedback on CistaMax yet, but so far I have seen some positive reviews. Ranging from increased libido, gym performance, muscle fullness, to some noticing increased body heat. It is a natural compound and should have no negative effects on hormone production (if that is what you are asking in the last question).

Hope that covers your questions, let me know if I need to elaborate on any of that. :)

H

Herm

Awards
I really appreciate you guys responding, you definitely covered everything and I appreciate the cycle outline as well.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am on amentomax and f95 100mg daily. Since starting the amentomax two weeks ago, I have noticed increased energy, mood, and vascularity. I am leanining out in the mid section very noticeably and have also experienced less "stress fat" and over training symptoms. I looked into this and saw that amentoflavone plays a role in reducing pro inflammatory cytokines, so I attritibute much of my effects to the amentomax. I used f95 many times before and had great results- but adding in the amentomax seems to have brought it to a new level

H

Herm

Awards
good to hear, im running xgels in pct right now and gonna continue them to the 50 day mark after pct is over. Then I think im gonna jump into f95 and amentomax.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to hear, im running xgels in pct right now and gonna continue them to the 50 day mark after pct is over. Then I think im gonna jump into f95 and amentomax.
Sounds like a solid plan to me

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I am on amentomax and f95 100mg daily. Since starting the amentomax two weeks ago, I have noticed increased energy, mood, and vascularity. I am leanining out in the mid section very noticeably and have also experienced less "stress fat" and over training symptoms. I looked into this and saw that amentoflavone plays a role in reducing pro inflammatory cytokines, so I attritibute much of my effects to the amentomax. I used f95 many times before and had great results- but adding in the amentomax seems to have brought it to a new level
Great to hear, how long do you plan on running them?

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear, how long do you plan on running them?
F95 for 12 weeks (I do 4 off then jump back on) this is the second 12 week run I've ever done and I'm only 3 weeks in = :D

Amento I am doing daily for 8 weeks with EC. Ill take 3-4 weeks off before I start norco

I am saving my cistamax for after the summer

I'm gonna miss the amentoflavone in July though when I have a week long coaching clinic that's gonna run about 80 hours to learn this new offense and recruiting practices at the college I'm coaching at this year. I've noticed great benefits at work with concentration and just a "can do" attitude since starting amento

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
F95 for 12 weeks (I do 4 off then jump back on) this is the second 12 week run I've ever done and I'm only 3 weeks in = :D

Amento I am doing daily for 8 weeks with EC. Ill take 3-4 weeks off before I start norco

I am saving my cistamax for after the summer

I'm gonna miss the amentoflavone in July though when I have a week long coaching clinic that's gonna run about 80 hours to learn this new offense and recruiting practices at the college I'm coaching at this year. I've noticed great benefits at work with concentration and just a "can do" attitude since starting amento
Running a very similar format with Folli thrown into the mix, curious to how your run goes bud