What Are The High Stim Pre Workout That Works ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. What Are The High Stim Pre Workout That Works ?


    Hi,


    I have tried a bunch of pre workout supplements and very few did deliver energy focus and pump.
    That is what i am looking for in a pre workout.

    I am a stim junky so pre workout without stims do not have effect on me, my favorite of all pre was 2 scoops of muscle marinade.
    White flood reborn works great with 3 scoops, was really amazed of how well it did with 3 scoops because the profile is so simple .

    platinum pre is also not bad with 3 scoops.

    I am looking to buy some serious highly stim pre and like to know your best highly stim pre that works .
    Right now i am looking at speed x3, uncut, and mesomorph 1.0

    Any suggestions ?


  2. I would suggest a stim break first. Obviously what you don't want to hear, but man, 3 scoops of White Flood Reborn? That's a 1 scoop pre.
    •   
       


  3. STIMaholic
    Stimul8
    Uncut
    Ferox
    Angel Dust

  4. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I would suggest a stim break first. Obviously what you don't want to hear, but man, 3 scoops of White Flood Reborn? That's a 1 scoop pre.
    He did say 2 scoops of mm. That is 600mg of caffeine and 160mg of 1,3. Please stop. The levels you are at really aren't good. Take a break from all stims.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  5. Yeahhhh...675mg (225/scoop) is a pretty hefty dose of caffeine. I wouldn't recommend going beyond 1 serving of WFR. Are you getting caffeine from any other sources throughout the day, too?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I would suggest a stim break first. Obviously what you don't want to hear, but man, 3 scoops of White Flood Reborn? That's a 1 scoop pre.
    Even if i take a 2 month break from these stim products, they just don't seem to work if i play by the recommended use rules
    have no clue why my body works like this .

    Edit: Also do not drink coffee anymore, it's been 6 months .

  7. Quote Originally Posted by crawling View Post
    Even if i take a 2 month break from these stim products, they just don't seem to work if i play by the recommended use rules have no clue why my body works like this . Edit: Also do not drink coffee anymore, it's been 6 months .
    I'm the same way. I suggest reducing dosing and rotating PWOs. This works for me as it keeps me from double and triple dosing. What others have warned about is valid as those amounts of stims can be dangerous. Have you monitored your BP and HR while taking those large doses? Be careful man!

  8. thats a lot of caffeine....i'm not a stim junkie but i do take in my fair share, some of my favorites since the dmaa ban are

    conquer
    ritual
    stimu8

    stimu8 is really powerful stuff, conquer is a bit different but i get like a good energy/rage type feeling, and ritual is a nice middle ground of the other two products

    but a stim break might be the best thing you could do

  9. I wouldn't take a stim break, but might cut down the dosages or use lower stim products for a while.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I'm the same way. I suggest reducing dosing and rotating PWOs. This works for me as it keeps me from double and triple dosing. What others have warned about is valid as those amounts of stims can be dangerous. Have you monitored your BP and HR while taking those large doses? Be careful man!
    Yeah i do have a BP monitor at home, monitoring twice a day each day .
    these are the readings i get
    top number 122 and below 82

    It's never blow 120 and never below 80 , always in the range of 120-123 and 80-82
    this is ok right ?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    He did say 2 scoops of mm. That is 600mg of caffeine and 160mg of 1,3. Please stop. The levels you are at really aren't good. Take a break from all stims.
    agreed. This is way too much. You need to reset the system so to speak

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crawling View Post
    Yeah i do have a BP monitor at home, monitoring twice a day each day .
    these are the readings i get
    top number 122 and below 82

    It's never blow 120 and never below 80 , always in the range of 120-123 and 80-82
    this is ok right ?

    Not bad. Diastolic is slightly high though.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  13. I'd cut back on the amount of stims your consuming.

    Good stimmed pre workouts are;

    Quake- ironflex supplements
    Stimaholic
    Uncut - APPNUT
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  14. dang i thought i was bad haha .. but i had a bottle of G33K3D & took the full 3 scoop dose & im surprised i didnt DIE .. i had to go throw up just to get rid of sum of it .. Anabolic Kreations makes it so check it out !

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Not bad. Diastolic is slightly high though.
    They are bang in range for UK references (120/80).

    Is the American reference range different?

    OP: I think you are confusing stimulation with ergogenicity. Being cracked off your face is not necessary to have a good workout. Chasing the stimulant high is a bad practice which many people fall into.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    They are bang in range for UK references (120/80).

    Is the American reference range different?

    OP: I think you are confusing stimulation with ergogenicity. Being cracked off your face is not necessary to have a good workout. Chasing the stimulant high is a bad practice which many people fall into.

    American heart Association considers Systolic under 120 and Diastolic less than 80 as good blood pressure. So still pretty damn good. I'm wondering if he has taken any readings right after or 15-20 after taking a pre. If that's the case than I would be his bp is low normally.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  17. You may need a stim break. Doing that every so often is a good idea. A high stim product that works very well is Hypermax. Most people only need one scoop. I naturally have a high tolerance to stims. It usually take two scoops of a product for me to feel anything. I tried two scoops of Hypermax my first time using it and it was a little too much for me. 1.5 scoops is perfect for someone with a high tolerance like myself. The reviews speak for itself.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  18. Like many have said I would suggest taking a little break from stims, or at least significantly reducing your use for a couple weeks.

    To answer your questions...Check out eFlow Nutrition's ENRAGE two scoops packs a pretty healthy (lol) stim dose. Personally I would never go over 1 scoop but i'm more of a moderate when it comes to stims.

    And if that's still not enough, maybe try two scoops with a tab of primatene (although I think that's WAY too much imo)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by crawling View Post
    Hi,


    I have tried a bunch of pre workout supplements and very few did deliver energy focus and pump.
    That is what i am looking for in a pre workout.

    I am a stim junky so pre workout without stims do not have effect on me, my favorite of all pre was 2 scoops of muscle marinade.
    White flood reborn works great with 3 scoops, was really amazed of how well it did with 3 scoops because the profile is so simple .

    platinum pre is also not bad with 3 scoops.

    I am looking to buy some serious highly stim pre and like to know your best highly stim pre that works .
    Right now i am looking at speed x3, uncut, and mesomorph 1.0

    Any suggestions ?
    I would suggest the stim break as others...after that SpeedX3 is pretty intense. It actually had me sweating on the way to the gym

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  20. There are a lot of good suggestions here. I remember being a kid playing sonic the hedgehog on Sega Genesis all night off a few Mt Dews. Now if I drink coffee or pop, I yawn.

    Anyways like Adizzle1 said on page one. Shoot an Email to [email protected] with Hypermax Sample in subject line.

    Hypermax is definitely strong!


    Oh and for all you young bucks out there wondering who Sonic is, or what a Sega Genesis is.... Just know it was an awesome game on an awesome system, and we usually played it after walking to and from school uphill both ways through the snow!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by crawling View Post
    Yeah i do have a BP monitor at home, monitoring twice a day each day .
    these are the readings i get
    top number 122 and below 82

    It's never blow 120 and never below 80 , always in the range of 120-123 and 80-82
    this is ok right ?
    This is a clinically normal BP. The mean for an adult male is 120/80, give or take a few.
    Pre-hypertension approaches 136/80-90, and hypertension is above 140-145/90-110, respectively

  22. Thanks for the advise and suggestions, i will try out stimul8 or Stimaholic

  23. Stimul8 is good.. Have used a couple tubs of it, uncut is also really good. I've used Hypermax 3 times and its really friggin good man.. Energy and focus, mood enhancement is all phenomenal... I just hope the effects don't wane on me, Haha

    -Matt

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    There are a lot of good suggestions here. I remember being a kid playing sonic the hedgehog on Sega Genesis all night off a few Mt Dews. Now if I drink coffee or pop, I yawn.

    Anyways like Adizzle1 said on page one. Shoot an Email to [email protected] with Hypermax Sample in subject line.

    Hypermax is definitely strong!


    Oh and for all you young bucks out there wondering who Sonic is, or what a Sega Genesis is.... Just know it was an awesome game on an awesome system, and we usually played it after walking to and from school uphill both ways through the snow!
    That was probably my favorite game on Sega. Phantasy Star is up there as well.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    This is a clinically normal BP. The mean for an adult male is 120/80, give or take a few. Pre-hypertension approaches 136/80-90, and hypertension is above 140-145/90-110, respectively
    According to the American Heart Association,
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    According to the American Heart Association,
    Lol I love how none of these ever show a reference range that includes low BP.

    I know its because it varies greatly person to person but still.

    Apparently the mornings I wake up at 80/35 I am good lol.

    ECA using 2 scoops Enhanced/Alphamine just to get to a normal BP, checking in
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    According to the American Heart Association,
    Thanks for the chart brother. I was going based off of what we use in our clinical setting. This AHA chart is good, but is a loose guideline, and for the general public. If you have a military population (or fitness enthusiasts) who are generally more fit than the average of the American population, the clinical levels that you want to see are going to be different.

    Hypertension for an overweight or obese person is never going to comparable to that of someone with an AMA/AHA acceptable BMI or BF%.
  28. What Are The High Stim Pre Workout That Works ?


    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    This is a clinically normal BP. The mean for an adult male is 120/80, give or take a few.
    Pre-hypertension approaches 136/80-90, and hypertension is above 140-145/90-110, respectively
    @T-Bone
    I pretty much nailed the ranges on the chart anyways, aside from my pre-HT systolic range starting higher. If 121/81 was prehypertensive, we would have all of Ranger Training Brigade being monitored for possible HT

  29. Quote Originally Posted by crawling View Post
    Hi,

    I have tried a bunch of pre workout supplements and very few did deliver energy focus and pump.
    That is what i am looking for in a pre workout.

    I am a stim junky so pre workout without stims do not have effect on me, my favorite of all pre was 2 scoops of muscle marinade.
    White flood reborn works great with 3 scoops, was really amazed of how well it did with 3 scoops because the profile is so simple .

    platinum pre is also not bad with 3 scoops.

    I am looking to buy some serious highly stim pre and like to know your best highly stim pre that works .
    Right now i am looking at speed x3, uncut, and mesomorph 1.0

    Any suggestions ?
    As mentioned above, Stimul8 is a must try if your looking for a strong pre workout. You won't ever need more than 1 scoop either... If that.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 08:11 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 04:44 PM
  3. What are YOUR two favorite PRE-workout supps?
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 09:41 PM
  4. What Are You Taking For Pre-Workout Energy?
    By Skark in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 06:25 PM
Log in
Log in