What Are The High Stim Pre Workout That Works ?

crawling

crawling

Awards
Hi,

I have tried a bunch of pre workout supplements and very few did deliver energy focus and pump.
That is what i am looking for in a pre workout.

I am a stim junky so pre workout without stims do not have effect on me, my favorite of all pre was 2 scoops of muscle marinade.
White flood reborn works great with 3 scoops, was really amazed of how well it did with 3 scoops because the profile is so simple .

platinum pre is also not bad with 3 scoops.

I am looking to buy some serious highly stim pre and like to know your best highly stim pre that works .
Right now i am looking at speed x3, uncut, and mesomorph 1.0

Any suggestions ?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would suggest a stim break first. Obviously what you don't want to hear, but man, 3 scoops of White Flood Reborn? That's a 1 scoop pre.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
STIMaholic
Stimul8
Uncut
Ferox
Angel Dust

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest a stim break first. Obviously what you don't want to hear, but man, 3 scoops of White Flood Reborn? That's a 1 scoop pre.
He did say 2 scoops of mm. That is 600mg of caffeine and 160mg of 1,3. Please stop. The levels you are at really aren't good. Take a break from all stims.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeahhhh...675mg (225/scoop) is a pretty hefty dose of caffeine. I wouldn't recommend going beyond 1 serving of WFR. Are you getting caffeine from any other sources throughout the day, too?

crawling

crawling

Awards
Even if i take a 2 month break from these stim products, they just don't seem to work if i play by the recommended use rules
have no clue why my body works like this .

Edit: Also do not drink coffee anymore, it's been 6 months .

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if i take a 2 month break from these stim products, they just don't seem to work if i play by the recommended use rules have no clue why my body works like this . Edit: Also do not drink coffee anymore, it's been 6 months .
I'm the same way. I suggest reducing dosing and rotating PWOs. This works for me as it keeps me from double and triple dosing. What others have warned about is valid as those amounts of stims can be dangerous. Have you monitored your BP and HR while taking those large doses? Be careful man!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats a lot of caffeine....i'm not a stim junkie but i do take in my fair share, some of my favorites since the dmaa ban are

conquer
ritual
stimu8

stimu8 is really powerful stuff, conquer is a bit different but i get like a good energy/rage type feeling, and ritual is a nice middle ground of the other two products

but a stim break might be the best thing you could do

crawling

crawling

Awards
I'm the same way. I suggest reducing dosing and rotating PWOs. This works for me as it keeps me from double and triple dosing. What others have warned about is valid as those amounts of stims can be dangerous. Have you monitored your BP and HR while taking those large doses? Be careful man!
Yeah i do have a BP monitor at home, monitoring twice a day each day .
these are the readings i get
top number 122 and below 82

It's never blow 120 and never below 80 , always in the range of 120-123 and 80-82
this is ok right ?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He did say 2 scoops of mm. That is 600mg of caffeine and 160mg of 1,3. Please stop. The levels you are at really aren't good. Take a break from all stims.
agreed. This is way too much. You need to reset the system so to speak

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's never blow 120 and never below 80 , always in the range of 120-123 and 80-82
this is ok right ?

Not bad. Diastolic is slightly high though.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd cut back on the amount of stims your consuming.

Good stimmed pre workouts are;

Quake- ironflex supplements
Stimaholic
Uncut - APPNUT

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
dang i thought i was bad haha .. but i had a bottle of G33K3D & took the full 3 scoop dose & im surprised i didnt DIE .. i had to go throw up just to get rid of sum of it .. Anabolic Kreations makes it so check it out ! :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out HyperMax, brand new high stim high focus product!

Check out the ingredient list snd reviews, this stuff is a strong!!

NP has it on an intro sale for only $21! You can also request a sample by sending an email to [email protected] with your address

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not bad. Diastolic is slightly high though.
They are bang in range for UK references (120/80).

Is the American reference range different?

OP: I think you are confusing stimulation with ergogenicity. Being cracked off your face is not necessary to have a good workout. Chasing the stimulant high is a bad practice which many people fall into.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are bang in range for UK references (120/80).

Is the American reference range different?

OP: I think you are confusing stimulation with ergogenicity. Being cracked off your face is not necessary to have a good workout. Chasing the stimulant high is a bad practice which many people fall into.

American heart Association considers Systolic under 120 and Diastolic less than 80 as good blood pressure. So still pretty damn good. I'm wondering if he has taken any readings right after or 15-20 after taking a pre. If that's the case than I would be his bp is low normally.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may need a stim break. Doing that every so often is a good idea. A high stim product that works very well is Hypermax. Most people only need one scoop. I naturally have a high tolerance to stims. It usually take two scoops of a product for me to feel anything. I tried two scoops of Hypermax my first time using it and it was a little too much for me. 1.5 scoops is perfect for someone with a high tolerance like myself. The reviews speak for itself.

EWolfe08

EWolfe08

Awards
Like many have said I would suggest taking a little break from stims, or at least significantly reducing your use for a couple weeks.

To answer your questions...Check out eFlow Nutrition's ENRAGE two scoops packs a pretty healthy (lol) stim dose. Personally I would never go over 1 scoop but i'm more of a moderate when it comes to stims.

And if that's still not enough, maybe try two scoops with a tab of primatene (although I think that's WAY too much imo)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,

I have tried a bunch of pre workout supplements and very few did deliver energy focus and pump.

I am a stim junky so pre workout without stims do not have effect on me, my favorite of all pre was 2 scoops of muscle marinade.
White flood reborn works great with 3 scoops, was really amazed of how well it did with 3 scoops because the profile is so simple .

I am looking to buy some serious highly stim pre and like to know your best highly stim pre that works .

Any suggestions ?
I would suggest the stim break as others...after that SpeedX3 is pretty intense. It actually had me sweating on the way to the gym

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a lot of good suggestions here. I remember being a kid playing sonic the hedgehog on Sega Genesis all night off a few Mt Dews. Now if I drink coffee or pop, I yawn.

Anyways like Adizzle1 said on page one. Shoot an Email to [email protected] with Hypermax Sample in subject line.

Hypermax is definitely strong!

Oh and for all you young bucks out there wondering who Sonic is, or what a Sega Genesis is.... Just know it was an awesome game on an awesome system, and we usually played it after walking to and from school uphill both ways through the snow!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

this is ok right ?
This is a clinically normal BP. The mean for an adult male is 120/80, give or take a few.
Pre-hypertension approaches 136/80-90, and hypertension is above 140-145/90-110, respectively

crawling

crawling

Awards
Thanks for the advise and suggestions, i will try out stimul8 or Stimaholic

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 is good.. Have used a couple tubs of it, uncut is also really good. I've used Hypermax 3 times and its really friggin good man.. Energy and focus, mood enhancement is all phenomenal... I just hope the effects don't wane on me, Haha

-Matt

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are a lot of good suggestions here. I remember being a kid playing sonic the hedgehog on Sega Genesis all night off a few Mt Dews. Now if I drink coffee or pop, I yawn.

Anyways like Adizzle1 said on page one. Shoot an Email to [email protected] with Hypermax Sample in subject line.

Hypermax is definitely strong!

Oh and for all you young bucks out there wondering who Sonic is, or what a Sega Genesis is.... Just know it was an awesome game on an awesome system, and we usually played it after walking to and from school uphill both ways through the snow!
That was probably my favorite game on Sega. Phantasy Star is up there as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
According to the American Heart Association,
Lol I love how none of these ever show a reference range that includes low BP.

I know its because it varies greatly person to person but still.

Apparently the mornings I wake up at 80/35 I am good lol.

ECA using 2 scoops Enhanced/Alphamine just to get to a normal BP, checking in

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
According to the American Heart Association,
Thanks for the chart brother. I was going based off of what we use in our clinical setting. This AHA chart is good, but is a loose guideline, and for the general public. If you have a military population (or fitness enthusiasts) who are generally more fit than the average of the American population, the clinical levels that you want to see are going to be different.

Hypertension for an overweight or obese person is never going to comparable to that of someone with an AMA/AHA acceptable BMI or BF%.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a clinically normal BP. The mean for an adult male is 120/80, give or take a few.
Pre-hypertension approaches 136/80-90, and hypertension is above 140-145/90-110, respectively
T-Bone
I pretty much nailed the ranges on the chart anyways, aside from my pre-HT systolic range starting higher. If 121/81 was prehypertensive, we would have all of Ranger Training Brigade being monitored for possible HT

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi,

Any suggestions ?
As mentioned above, Stimul8 is a must try if your looking for a strong pre workout. You won't ever need more than 1 scoop either... If that.

Exileratez

Awards
My blood pressure stays around 110/60 naturally and even after 600mg caffeine it still doesn't go higher then 130/70.

COQ-10 is a beast when it comes to keeping the heart healthy.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
My blood pressure stays around 110/60 naturally and even after 600mg caffeine it still doesn't go higher then 130/70.

COQ-10 is a beast when it comes to keeping the heart healthy.
Yep. I agree in regards to COQ-10

Lebron Gainz

Lebron Gainz

Awards
Careful of ingesting too many stims. I once OD'ed mixing wayyy too many stimulants and ended up getting Acute Rhabdomyolysis. Here's my story:

I've since learned from my father/hospital the following. Bear in mind I remember none of it. Not a single minute. That's how "out of it" this Acute Rhabdomyolysis can put you.

I wasn't getting the answers I wanted in the ER. You know, like when was I going home? So I got up to leave. I'm told 4 security guards begged to differ and a hell of fight took place. A fight I lost...

So they put me back in the bed, w/restraints this time. Highly recommended btw, given I only broke out of 2 of them. When I couldn't break the rest of them, I drew upon my corporate alter-ego's powers of persuasion. Somehow convinced them to loosen the others. Just one more benefit being one of The 3 Faces of Fear™ brings to the table.

Once they were distracted by the guy across from me (wanted back to Iraq, or he was going to pull the pin on the grenade he said was on him - understand why I wanted to leave now?), I made my move. Then got to the door.. only to find it was locked. Found a solution to that too: Kicked the door down and walked out of the hospital.

On my way out, I stopped a woman on her way in and said, "I need your cellphone". She gave it to me... and kept right on walkin'. So I called my parents and said "Great news, they just released me. You need to come get me - now".

They never came to get me. Instead, they called the hospital... who called the cops in my town and one other. Told them some whackjob just went MIA from the ER. Two security guards picked me up at the entrance where I was waiting, then took me to the psyche ward.

Explains the psyche ward thing now, yes?

As I lay there fighting for my life, I awoke to the news that my wife had left me, taking that little man you see in my avatar w/her. I do not know when or even if, I will ever see them again - except perhaps in a court of law.

Please don't let this happen to you.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-stimaholic-35-servings.html by far for me the craziest strongest insane pwo in yrs. I would snort this stuff inject it you name it. I have in less then week and half, got 7 friends hooked on this at my local gym. Not to mention taste is wicked good.
Hi,I have tried a bunch of pre workout supplements and very few did deliver energy focus and pump.That is what i am looking for in a pre workout.I am a stim junky so pre workout without stims do not have effect on me, my favorite of all pre was 2 scoops of muscle marinade.White flood reborn works great with 3 scoops, was really amazed of how well it did with 3 scoops because the profile is so simple .platinum pre is also not bad with 3 scoops. I am looking to buy some serious highly stim pre and like to know your best highly stim pre that works .Right now i am looking at speed x3, uncut, and mesomorph 1.0Any suggestions ?

mudrunner

mudrunner

Awards
One that hasn't been mentioned yet is Double Dragon Juiced. Lemon lime flavor is good, but this stuff is just a little too much for me. Workouts are great but I can't sleep with in 8 hours of taking the stuff.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta say that Stimul8 is a totally different type of stim then Muscle Marinade. I used to slam that much MM along with some condense for good measure but, one heaping scoop of Stimul8 is all I can handle. No shakes......just rip your face off energy and focus.

hendricks_yo

hendricks_yo

Awards
Gotta say that Stimul8 is a totally different type of stim then Muscle Marinade. I used to slam that much MM along with some condense for good measure but, one heaping scoop of Stimul8 is all I can handle. No shakes......just rip your face off energy and focus.
exactly ! :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Acute Rhabdomyolysis. Here's my story:
well....I think you are A cute Raving supplement slut
some things never change eh? :p

thanks for the Stimul8 love in here guys - stuff is incredibly legit, powerhouse concentrated powder
if you want to add insane pump (and increase endurance/performance even more), stack this with our MAX PUMP (betaine nitrate)
BOOM!

but in a perfect world, the many posters who suggest you take a stim break, are not wrong about this either...

best to you

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
probably been mentioned but... KATANA! waTahhhh!
altho it may not fit ur description of high stim nonetheless its a great pre workout.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
T-Bone
I pretty much nailed the ranges on the chart anyways, aside from my pre-HT systolic range starting higher. If 121/81 was prehypertensive, we would have all of Ranger Training Brigade being monitored for possible HT
Lol
I was a medic at 4th RTB back in '07.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ArA > Every pre-workout

Pre-Workouts can be fun (because they're like drugs) but are generally useless.. Spend that money on lean beef.

Or ArA.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ArA > Every pre-workout Pre-Workouts can be fun (because they're like drugs) but are generally useless.. Spend that money on lean beef. Or ArA.
There are some with that possess fairly ergogenic profiles, but glad to hear you enjoy ArA the most.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best one on the market right now, for me, is stimaholic. And I don't see any other product beating it out any time soon