Formabolic question

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just curious, is formabolic the old formasurge repackaged? I ask this bc formasurge was recently "discontinued" and the bottling looks exactly the same. Maybe some ironflex reps could help? Thanks

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I get that.... I understand it's formastane and so was formasurge, as is also Formeron. Currently running Formeron as my AI. My question is whether the discontinued formasurge is actually formabolic repackaged? Can you see the similarities?

image-1657840425.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wow extremely similar you are right that side by side really shows it.

Sorry for misunderstanding

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Aside from the silver bottle BLRs product looks the same too.

Active ingredient is the same. Formasurge has reversitrol if does not. Quick google search on the label would have shown you the differences man.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nice info D2L

OP - there may have been some transference between the companies as far as the patent goes, I don't know..
they are the same thing for all intents and purposes, but didn't Formasurge contain resveratrol as well?
so, it's not an exact match, tho the packaging and colors are very similar indeed

EDIT: oops - I see beast beat me to it

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aside from the silver bottle BLRs product looks the same too. Active ingredient is the same. Formasurge has reversitrol if does not. Quick google search on the label would have shown you the differences man.
So the answer is no..... Iron flex did not acquire the old bps formasurge?

Not trying to stir the pot, but the Formeron bottling does NOT look exactly the same as shown above.... At any rate I ordered some formabolic and it's on the way.... Got a good deal on it. Just remember the formasurge was a little harder to apply and had a medicine smell to it and was wondering if that's what I'm getting repackaged. A quick google search of the label would not tell me if ironflex acquired this product and changed the name oh and one ingredient, resveritol lol.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
i'm not a rep. judging from the slight differences between the two products my guess is no. it was not purchased. i say that because thats why companies have to do to spit out the same thing but different, ya know what i mean? i dont see what the point is. who cares. bps was a superior product to blr all day long. this far (2 days) into formabolic its also superior to blr.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So the answer is no..... Iron flex did not acquire the old bps formasurge?

Not trying to stir the pot, but the Formeron bottling does NOT look exactly the same as shown above.... At any rate I ordered some formabolic and it's on the way.... Got a good deal on it. Just remember the formasurge was a little harder to apply and had a medicine smell to it and was wondering if that's what I'm getting repackaged. A quick google search of the label would not tell me if ironflex acquired this product and changed the name oh and one ingredient, resveritol lol.
Hey brother rep chiming in here. They don't give us the info on where the formula comes from or any info like that but I do know that in a good topical formula, the carrier players a huge part in how effective the product will be. So while Ironflex may have reached out to other companies to see what they were doing that worked I would say Competitive Edge Labs forma and Ironflex's forma are the closest. And we can all remember the quality that CEL put out. Am I right?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your honesty my brother. I never used the cel formastane so I'm not sure about how it worked. I do have a bottle of formabolic on it's way, and I'm looking forward to it. This will be my first run with ironflex products. Again thanks for your honesty

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thank you for your honesty my brother. I never used the cel formastane so I'm not sure about how it worked. I do have a bottle of formabolic on it's way, and I'm looking forward to it. This will be my first run with ironflex products. Again thanks for your honesty
For sure man! If you run into any questions regarding dosing or something feel free to hit me up.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No doubt I'll do that....much appreciated