Top lean mass ganiner?

samsav

Awards
I am new to this site peeps so bare with me, I have been training now for just over 4 years and seem to have come to a standstill, I am looking at getting a pro hormone to try boost me up abit, but there so many to choose from I not sure what to get, could you give me some advice on some, I go to Ibiza in couple months so need to bulk up abit for them all day and night parties hahaha ;-)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
instead of using steroids you can always go old school and add calories.
check out IFNs new Mass Gains. it has 4 ingredients: whey, oats, efas, and Quinoa.
about 400 calories per serving of nutriously dense goodness.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This is in the wrong section if you want PH advice.

As it is here, I will reiterate what was just said. Eating more is probably all that is necessary, or try out a natural anabolic for some safer gains, this one here is very well reviewed

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-anabeta-120-caps.html

Read reviews for that here in AM, or look into Follidrone by Black Lion Research, which is getting lots of amazing feedback, and should be arriving at Orbit soon

Discount code MEM10 for 10% off

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Wrong section, so there is that.

Second part is, how much of your own research have you done? People will help if you give a bit of a detailed list on what you are doing now training and diet, along with personal stats (age, weight).

Third, lifting for 4 years is no indication of anything other than you have been lifting for 4 years. Your age is what is more important, to young and you can mess up your hormones pretty bad. So take it from those of us who know. Spend more time eating and getting your diet right while getting your workouts right. If you need supplements, look into the major ones (creatine, protein, vitamins). If your wanting to gain weight and have a hard time eating enough, make a mass shake, or look into Mass Gainz to save you time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is leading the way for natural mass builders currently.

Only an AAS/PH will be stronger IMHO.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I'm really looking forward to follidrone myself. It's getting some amazing reviews.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
instead of using steroids you can always go old school and add calories.
check out IFNs new Mass Gains. it has 4 ingredients: whey, oats, efas, and Quinoa.
about 400 calories per serving of nutriously dense goodness.
Need to look into this

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah, calories added would be highly beneficial. Mass Gainz or just extra scoops of Protean would cover you.

TooNatty

Awards
Mass gainers are pretty expensive for what you get man. I make my own: 1-2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 1 banana, 2 tbs pb, mix in blender with milk.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass gainers are pretty expensive for what you get man. I make my own: 1-2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 1 banana, 2 tbs pb, mix in blender with milk.

I thought that to, until you calculate it all out. Break your spending down on oatmeal and such on price per serving vs a complete mass gainer and you would be surprised.

Mike

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new iForce one looks solid, I also love adding lemon cream UP2.0 to Matt's Glycomyx. Far and away my favorite gainer shake.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
The new iForce one looks solid, I also love adding lemon cream UP2.0 to Matt's Glycomyx. Far and away my favorite gainer shake.
You're right the Mass Gainz is solid. I'm stocking up on it for the winter bulk!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're right the Mass Gainz is solid. I'm stocking up on it for the winter bulk!
thats what i was going to do, get myself enough mass gainz for the winter....not a million calories in this product but more than a normal protein but it has real carb sources and not just sugars and crap in it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what i was going to do, get myself enough mass gainz for the winter....not a million calories in this product but more than a normal protein but it has real carb sources and not just sugars and crap in it
Honestly, the part I like the most, with it having such a basic ingredient profile.. there is no stomach discomfort. Huge plus IMO.