Top lean mass ganiner?

  1. Top lean mass ganiner?


    I am new to this site peeps so bare with me, I have been training now for just over 4 years and seem to have come to a standstill, I am looking at getting a pro hormone to try boost me up abit, but there so many to choose from I not sure what to get, could you give me some advice on some, I go to Ibiza in couple months so need to bulk up abit for them all day and night parties hahaha ;-)


  2. instead of using steroids you can always go old school and add calories.
    check out IFNs new Mass Gains. it has 4 ingredients: whey, oats, efas, and Quinoa.
    about 400 calories per serving of nutriously dense goodness.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    This is in the wrong section if you want PH advice.

    As it is here, I will reiterate what was just said. Eating more is probably all that is necessary, or try out a natural anabolic for some safer gains, this one here is very well reviewed

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/p...-120-caps.html

    Read reviews for that here in AM, or look into Follidrone by Black Lion Research, which is getting lots of amazing feedback, and should be arriving at Orbit soon

    Discount code MEM10 for 10% off
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
    •   
       


  4. Wrong section, so there is that.

    Second part is, how much of your own research have you done? People will help if you give a bit of a detailed list on what you are doing now training and diet, along with personal stats (age, weight).

    Third, lifting for 4 years is no indication of anything other than you have been lifting for 4 years. Your age is what is more important, to young and you can mess up your hormones pretty bad. So take it from those of us who know. Spend more time eating and getting your diet right while getting your workouts right. If you need supplements, look into the major ones (creatine, protein, vitamins). If your wanting to gain weight and have a hard time eating enough, make a mass shake, or look into Mass Gainz to save you time.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  5. Follidrone is leading the way for natural mass builders currently.

    Only an AAS/PH will be stronger IMHO.
    LETRONE= Anabolic AI
    EXOTHERM= Transdermal AI/fat burner
    Sign up for our mailing list to get updates regarding product launches and discounts.
    http://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact/

  6. I'm really looking forward to follidrone myself. It's getting some amazing reviews.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    instead of using steroids you can always go old school and add calories.
    check out IFNs new Mass Gains. it has 4 ingredients: whey, oats, efas, and Quinoa.
    about 400 calories per serving of nutriously dense goodness.
    Need to look into this

  8. Yeah, calories added would be highly beneficial. Mass Gainz or just extra scoops of Protean would cover you.

  9. Mass gainers are pretty expensive for what you get man. I make my own: 1-2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 1 banana, 2 tbs pb, mix in blender with milk.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TooNatty View Post
    Mass gainers are pretty expensive for what you get man. I make my own: 1-2 scoops whey, 1 cup oats, 1 banana, 2 tbs pb, mix in blender with milk.

    I thought that to, until you calculate it all out. Break your spending down on oatmeal and such on price per serving vs a complete mass gainer and you would be surprised.

    Mike

  11. The new iForce one looks solid, I also love adding lemon cream UP2.0 to Matt's Glycomyx. Far and away my favorite gainer shake.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    The new iForce one looks solid, I also love adding lemon cream UP2.0 to Matt's Glycomyx. Far and away my favorite gainer shake.
    You're right the Mass Gainz is solid. I'm stocking up on it for the winter bulk!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    You're right the Mass Gainz is solid. I'm stocking up on it for the winter bulk!
    thats what i was going to do, get myself enough mass gainz for the winter....not a million calories in this product but more than a normal protein but it has real carb sources and not just sugars and crap in it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by samsav View Post
    I go to Ibiza in couple months so need to bulk up abit for them all day and night parties hahaha ;-)
    oh gawd
    stay away from steroids, and check into this stuff instead
    winning

    http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...fcake-beefcake

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    thats what i was going to do, get myself enough mass gainz for the winter....not a million calories in this product but more than a normal protein but it has real carb sources and not just sugars and crap in it
    Honestly, the part I like the most, with it having such a basic ingredient profile.. there is no stomach discomfort. Huge plus IMO.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bdc Lean Mass Stack?
    By LYFORD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 08:08 AM
  2. Lean Mass & Recovery Stack From BDC
    By db192 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 06:25 AM
  3. ripped fuel plus tight or lean mass matrix
    By institutional in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 11:20 PM
  4. to gain some lean mass
    By madmuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:58 PM
  5. Comments on Lean Mass Cycle
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 08:44 PM
Log in
Log in