Alpha max

mustang89

Awards
Anybody try alpha max? Just wondering if it's what it's talked up to be by the company

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There should be plenty of threads where you can read about Alphamax. Most of the threads will have praise from consumers, not just reps. I logged it when it was first released, and really enjoyed it. That way the main reason I applied to rep performax.

You could also search threads pertaining to the individual ingredients.

Forskolin 95
Arimistane
L-Dopa
Divanill

Should be plenty of info out there.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I'm a week in, too early to see much as I plan on 8 weeks but improved libido/sleep effects have already started as I have a bit of trouble with both.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear you're already experiencing a libido boost! Sleep improvement comes quickly, 8 weeks is definitely the way to go! Keep us in the loop with any questions or feedback

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I was surprised libido hit so soon but happy and there's no faking that in my case. I've read conflicting advice on taking with food, what's the advice on that? Many times I cannot take pre workout so I've been taking first dose with morning meal. I thought that would be best in case of GI issues with forskolin.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have GI issues with the forskolin it's best to dose with food. Then take your second dose before bed for even better sleep.

mustang89

Awards
Thanks everybody maybe I'll do a little more research and try it out!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the best natural anabolic formulas out there, I highly recommend giving it a whirl.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not only are you getting great ingredients with Alphamax, you know the amount of each ingredient. Alphamax is not a prop blend, so you know what you're getting and how much. Running it solo will provide amazing results, no matter what your goals. If you're looking to recomp, it is designed for that, to aid in maintaining strength and mass while cutting, and is a great supplement if you're just looking to bulk.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Solid profile and product

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran Alphamax for 4 weeks, and wish I could have run it for 8 weeks. Next time I definitely will. I had no issues with the Forskolin, but I did need to make sure I ate enough while I was on it - if I skipped meals I got REALLY PISSY. I would snap at people for things I would never get upset about.

This product has a great profile and it really has an impact on a lot of different areas. Sleep was WAY better than normal and I'm not one that has sleep issues normally (although a recent run of Norcodrene may have given me sleep issues), I was more aggressive, more energetic, and more assertive. I am losing weight so my strength wasn't going up dramatically but I lost about 5 pounds while I was on it and didn't lose any strength and may have actually improved a bit.

The product is also great for both cutting and bulking in my opinion. I used it as part of my PCT for an 11-oxo cycle and I think it worked great. Since I am losing weight, and coming off 11-oxo, I was surprised to lose another 5 pounds while on it in a relatively short time. The forskolin/arimistane probably had a big impact on this along with the transdermal 7-oxo I was taking.

I would use this stuff in a heartbeat on a bulking phase though. Stacking this with something like ARA or Follidrone seems like it would be exciting.

Overall, it is a well thought out, thorough, complete, well dosed formula with no bull****. It doesn't have some sexy, new compound that is going to revolutionize the world. It just has effective compounds that, together, make a great formula. It is probably the best natty test booster available, IMO - and I don't believe much in that kind of thing.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Alphamax for 4 weeks, and wish I could have run it for 8 weeks. Next time I definitely will. I had no issues with the Forskolin, but I did need to make sure I ate enough while I was on it - if I skipped meals I got REALLY PISSY. I would snap at people for things I would never get upset about. This product has a great profile and it really has an impact on a lot of different areas. Sleep was WAY better than normal and I'm not one that has sleep issues normally (although a recent run of Norcodrene may have given me sleep issues), I was more aggressive, more energetic, and more assertive. I am losing weight so my strength wasn't going up dramatically but I lost about 5 pounds while I was on it and didn't lose any strength and may have actually improved a bit. The product is also great for both cutting and bulking in my opinion. I used it as part of my PCT for an 11-oxo cycle and I think it worked great. Since I am losing weight, and coming off 11-oxo, I was surprised to lose another 5 pounds while on it in a relatively short time. The forskolin/arimistane probably had a big impact on this along with the transdermal 7-oxo I was taking. I would use this stuff in a heartbeat on a bulking phase though. Stacking this with something like ARA or Follidrone seems like it would be exciting. Overall, it is a well thought out, thorough, complete, well dosed formula with no bull****. It doesn't have some sexy, new compound that is going to revolutionize the world. It just has effective compounds that, together, make a great formula. It is probably the best natty test booster available, IMO - and I don't believe much in that kind of thing.
Wow, thank you for your in depth feedback! I would definitely run it for 8 weeks next time, especially if you had great results with a 4 week run.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Finishing up my 4th week on an 8 week run of AlphaMax and I am extremely happy!

Tbol

Awards
Anyone ran it for 12 weeks? I understand that 8 weeks is suggested, BUT??

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ran it for 12 weeks? I understand that 8 weeks is suggested, BUT??
Do not run it for 12 weeks. I wouldn't run anything more than 8, besides ArA which should be 50 workout days. Your body needs a break from anything you put in it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not run it for 12 weeks. I wouldn't run anything more than 8, besides ArA which should be 50 workout days. Your body needs a break from anything you put in it.
Fixed typo. Like Ant said 8 weeks is plenty. Give your body a break, then come back ready for another 8 weeks.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Finishing my 8 week run this Friday. This is a great recomp supplement. Ive noticeably lost inches from belly, butt, and hips/thigh area. Shoulder and arms definition is more pronounced. Great product and will run again.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finishing my 8 week run this Friday. This is a great recomp supplement. Ive noticeably lost inches from belly, butt, and hips/thigh area. Shoulder and arms definition is more pronounced. Great product and will run again.
Glad it is treating you well. Any notes on sleep or libido? If you could drop a quick review in the review section, we would really appreciate it. Thanks

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
I was set on buying PES erase for the arimistane but formula has changed. So I'm between this and ad3 by lecheek. Is this a reputable company? I trust the quality /products from PES.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was set on buying PES erase for the arimistane but formula has changed. So I'm between this and ad3 by lecheek. Is this a reputable company? I trust the quality /products from PES.
Yes this is a reputable company. Please feel free to search the forum, you should see plenty of respect for performax. Ad3 is a good product, alphamax will give you more additional goodies though. A hefty dose of F95 and full dose of divanil to name a few

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Yes this is a reputable company. Please feel free to search the forum, you should see plenty of respect for performax. Ad3 is a good product, alphamax will give you more additional goodies though. A hefty dose of F95 and full dose of divanil to name a few
This, the extras are no joke and what convinced me to go alphmax.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not used Lecheek's AD3 - but I would jump on Alphamax every time over it. It is a great formula and very effective.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed! If you get a chance could you throw up a small review in that section? THanks again for running and the feedback

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you have any strength gains with those body comp changes. If you did gain strength and improved your body comp, that is a winning formula!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Did you have any strength gains with those body comp changes. If you did gain strength and improved your body comp, that is a winning formula!
in for these answers im all about body recomp but strength is where its at :D

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will not be disappointed with the strength. Even users on a cut (myself included) Have experienced strength gains while running Alphamax.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before I become a board rep, I ran Alphamax during a recomp for 4 weeks, strength went up with some body fat decrease. I like to ask and see how others respond to the recomping + strength effects.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Why did no place have this for a memorial sale:( just need to wait for a certain websites deal of the day I guess

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why did no place have this for a memorial sale:( just need to wait for a certain websites deal of the day I guess
Island Supps had it for $27.99 pre memorial day. That is a good price, Alphamax is usually ~$32. Watch GRN's deal of the day, it is updated often and with many products.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Island Supps had it for $27.99 pre memorial day. That is a good price, Alphamax is usually ~$32. Watch GRN's deal of the day, it is updated often and with many products.
What?!?! How did I miss that. And grab was what I was talkin about

mustang89

Awards
Yep I ordered mine on Memorial Day! Just waiting for it to show up

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
and they had free shipping! I am so mad at myself. It has the 28 dollar price still but is unavailable

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
and they had free shipping! I am so mad at myself. It has the 28 dollar price still but is unavailable
Sorry about that guys :( hopefully it will be back soon. Still free shipping right now and there are some great deals on there.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got a few bottles saved up to run. Might start in a few weeks or a month. Depends.
I start my 8 weeks run of Alphamax and X-Gels on Sunday. I'm super excited. I ran Alphamax once before for 4 weeks and had a great run. I cannot wait to run it for 8 and add X-Gels after everything I have read on ArA. I am deloading this week so I can hit it hard the whole time.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I start my 8 weeks run of Alphamax and X-Gels on Sunday. I'm super excited. I ran Alphamax once before for 4 weeks and had a great run. I cannot wait to run it for 8 and add X-Gels after everything I have read on ArA. I am deloading this week so I can hit it hard the whole time.
You're in for a treat dude. ArA and alphamax, a match made in gains heaven.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
You're in for a treat dude. ArA and alphamax, a match made in gains heaven.
How great? What can you really gain from a bunch of herbs? You will already be following a great diet so you will benefit from that and think it's from this. Nothing has ever visibly made an impact for me except for diet and PH/AAS. Triazole, activate, erase, ect just burn a whole in your pocket.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How great? What can you really gain from a bunch of herbs? You will already be following a great diet so you will benefit from that and think it's from this. Nothing has ever visibly made an impact for me except for diet and PH/AAS. Triazole, activate, erase, ect just burn a whole in your pocket.
Bolded the most important part of that. Nothing else worth wasting time on there, especially on a website dedicated to supplements.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
A lot of assumption in this post. Especially if you've never ran this exact product. Also considering many peoples diets didn't change in the logs the ran/reviews they posted its hard to believe that diet alone is the only thing that helped them...

Obviously certain products didn't work for you but that's your body and how it reacted. Not everyone is the same :D

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt just call it a bunch of "herbs".

We used highly standardized extracts to isolate specific compounds within these materials. Now each of these individual compounds have plenty of solid research and anecdotal feedback as well as being synergistic when combined. It also contains compounds such as Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione which is a potent suicide inhibitor of the enzyme aromatase, thereby lowering estrogen and increasing testosterone. On the other hand it has more basic ingredients that assist in testosterone support like 4000iu Vitamin D3 and Zinc.

So to try and wrap up all that alphamax is as a 'bunch of herbs' is simply incorrect. I would give it a try for 4 weeks and let us know what you think!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come on guys, to a large degree this post is accurate. Supplements are often over rated and under deliver. Realistically, what REALLY is worthwhile beyond protein, fish oil and BCAAs? The list becomes short and the returns become smaller beyond that.

Plus, if Stella is under 30 years old and has a high test level anyway, most of these products probably WON'T work for him.

Having said that, I'm still very impressed with Alphamax. I've never tried any of the other products (Triazole, Activate, Erase) - but I've always been skeptical of "testosterone boosters". I happened to use Alphamax because of the forskolin and the arimistane after an 11-oxo run as PCT. I was very happy. But I see why someone would be skeptical.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys, to a large degree this post is accurate. Supplements are often over rated and under deliver. Realistically, what REALLY is worthwhile beyond protein, fish oil and BCAAs? The list becomes short and the returns become smaller beyond that. Plus, if Stella is under 30 years old and has a high test level anyway, most of these products probably WON'T work for him. Having said that, I'm still very impressed with Alphamax. I've never tried any of the other products (Triazole, Activate, Erase) - but I've always been skeptical of "testosterone boosters". I happened to use Alphamax because of the forskolin and the arimistane after an 11-oxo run as PCT. I was very happy. But I see why someone would be skeptical.
Hey I sent you a PM.

Yes I'm skeptical. Having said that I have 2 bottles of alphamax, 2 bottles of xgels, and 2 bottles of bioforge. And I will take it for 8 wks, But I've been down this rodeo before. Name an OTC supplement and I've used it all and it's pretty much been a waste. Triazole/activate/daa...nothing erase/daa nothing....trione and OTC hgh products nothing. And this is for 8 wks. Then hdrol/11oxo/SD pulse I'm bigger stronger leaner (over the years). I know it's a PH so it will produce greater results but the OTC did nothing...you generally piss out all your vitamins made my pee more yellow. But I still hope for the day that changes.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I haven't tried Alphamax yet but I can tell you X gels when dosed properly are very effective. I made some excellent strength gains while on a cut a few months ago. I'm about to use Alphamax in my pct but I have used some of its ingredients before from other products with noticeable effects. Supplements are only meant to give you a slight boost complementing a solid training program and proper diet for your goals. If anyone expects to take a supplement and put on 5-10 lbs of mass in a few weeks then you are setting yourself up for disappointment.