I was sick, It was testicular Cancer... "support"

Profion

Awards
Hello there guys
Long story short is that i started to feel off, wierd.. I did post some topics on here asking to different supplements and their side-effects.. It wasent none of that, it all came down to being testicular cancer.

In my process of fighting this i went to alot of different doctors, they all turned me away. They said it was nothing; Eventually i lived my life with testicular cancer, and it slowly started to affect my everyday life! after 5month i started to be very off...

Everyone was saying that i was mental, but i was sure.. Like i was from the beginning it was cancer and i knew it...... I feel so bad about me, not trusting my own judgement. This is the first time that i have not trusted myself, and this eventually has been my biggest regret in my life

Today i am sitting here without a testicle, ive lost alot of muscle and have lost apart of me. Im sitting with some symptoms, those I can live with. In 7days i will be going into a hard chemo, the numbers are good! but the chemo will be hard, If it wasent for that pig of a doctor letting me go and encouraging me it was nothing i would not have had it spread.. I would have taken that testicle off and have been in spain working with fitness right now.

---
To support myself i have made youtube channel that keeps me some what occupied. I have been quite off and havent been to the gym in some time, im waiting to recover from chemo before i start hitting it hard again! I will be posting my chemo-therapy aswell, and will be posting my resurrection into fitness aswell! I hope you all will support my Gaming / Fitness channel aswell as spread the word about me..

Thanks! and as my last thing: ALWAYS trust yourself, whether you might be wrong or right.. do the act that you first encounter in your mind

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Stay strong man you can do it, I know how sucky it must've been to not know what was going on with your health I just found out that I have severe type 1 diabetes a few weeks ago and that I've more than likely had it for over a year, not quite cancer but still sucky and explains how I went from a pretty solid 220 go a kind of soft 175.

Profion

Awards
Yessir!
Always trust yourself and your actions... They arent in us, only we can judge how we are!
Im just happy that i am getting some help, allthough ive found out that the doctor has made a document and hidden behind some lies, as if he has not made any mistakes and thrown it all on me as being my mistake.. Its a struggle, now that i am fighting this aswell

Please subscribe and like, this is the only support I am trying to achieve.. As it will keep me working on my channel

Thanks alot

alexay

Awards
Inspired

stay strong! it will worth it!
thanks for sharing that, you inspire me personally

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep strong brother, all the best to you!

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
How long ago was your orchiectomy? I am coming up on 10 years. I didn't have to do any chemotherapy. But I did have a retroperitoneal lymph node dissection. It can be very hard at first both physically and mentally. You just need to tell yourself this too will pass whatever the 'this' is.

ForumRunner_20140521_132011.png

Profion

Awards
That picture looks scary!
They did surgery and took away the testicle, the scar is very small and the chemo-therapy seems to work. All numbers have returned to normal after the very first session of chemo. It had only affected one lymp-nod so thats is very possitive aswell.

I did not have a life for 7month. After being refused by doctors, i started to develop tinnitus and eyefloaters! I was actually hit from every angle possible. I kept complaining but the doctors said that it was mental... I do believe that my body actually showed signs of being under pressure/sick as i develop these "symptoms" within the months of me having my lump.

I believe the tinnitus and eyefloaters "wich are now cured" actually were due to anti-oxidative stress. I ate like a bodybuilder, i did use massive amounts of supplements and i dident eat any form of greens or fruits! I left my body in a acid inviorment, wich C-cells really like. Likewise i dident consume any anti oxidants "wich are knows to restore functions and cleanse our body" even give oxygen to those cells that are in need of it.

- I am happy to say that i have gotten my life back
1. bloods results show that i am in normal range, even after first chemo session.
2. tinnitus and eye floaters surpassed 5days after first treatment
3. it was as if the poision running in me, was killed... I actually felt really week and drained of energy while i was infected by it! As if the world was dark and really in a foggy mental state.<--- i wasent mental

So im happy to inform that im feeling quite happy :)

- do any of you have relatives ,friends, families, bodybuilders that have been through the same experience and returned back to their normal psycike ? how long did it take, and so on ?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for sharing, and I'm sorry to hear of your struggles.
Keep moving on!

Profion

Awards
http://i57.tinypic.com/2irnjts.jpg heres a picture of me before things started to affect me. I was training towards my job overseas as a personaltrainer on 5star hotels.

Hopefully will be returning back into that shape soonly.. I have this immense fire inside of me, waiting to explode.. A fire that can melt iron, and simply just awaits to be fueled into something! Man when i hit that barbell, its going to be ripped off as it was nothing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, so sorry brotha! Stay strong!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
All the best man, stay strong

Profion

Awards
I just want to report back that i finished my 3xBEP chemo session! wich is said to be one of the hardest courses ever.... The two first weeks were smooth, and the doctors were very surpriced that i handled it so well.

Even though i felt like crap, i would consume high amounts of anti-oxidants from organic vegetables! I would drink tea that i had gathered myself, and i would push myself into walking around and being active. First chemo returned my numbers to normal, wich is VERY promising.

Second chemo was slightly harder, but i went through it without major complications.

As for the third and last, wich ended this friday.. It was close to suacide, i have never experienced anything near as hard. The view of the chemo machine strait form the morning, the feeling of poision running in my veins for 8hours, the loss of controle as i was tied to the bed, 7Liters being pumped into my veins, and the feeling of being bloated as hell! I kept at it, all though i was close to giving up every morning..

So i did it guys, i finished it.. It was the hardest fight in my life and hopefully it is all over.

I do believe that bodybuiding and fitness has helped me to achieve my strength! A Strength that alot of people do not have, as they have never fought against them selves.. A fight that isent winable, and never ending... The achievement of building an iron body is something, but the biggest present that working out has giving me is the strength to push through and keep on going whenever life hits hard.

Bodybuilding is me, and i am bodybuilding. It has given me the tools to be the person that i am today, a person that always reaches towards to skies and never gives up. All though i have lost all of my gains, i am still the same bodybuilder... Strong as fuk, and hard as iron! So my mindset will eventually carry me over into achviening the form i once had, and even better...
Life can be viewed as a journey, a journey with many steps and many failures. I do believe that we as people achieve something, when we understand that we can actually use EVERY experience in life. Experiences that can be put into our back-pack and carry us over the burdens that once held us down.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear your almost finished bud! hang in there! soon youll be back!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just want to report back that i finished my 3xBEP chemo session! wich is said to be one of the hardest courses ever.... The two first weeks were smooth, and the doctors were very surpriced that i handled it so well.

Even though i felt like crap, i would consume high amounts of anti-oxidants from organic vegetables! I would drink tea that i had gathered myself, and i would push myself into walking around and being active. First chemo returned my numbers to normal, wich is VERY promising.

Second chemo was slightly harder, but i went through it without major complications.

As for the third and last, wich ended this friday.. It was close to suacide, i have never experienced anything near as hard. The view of the chemo machine strait form the morning, the feeling of poision running in my veins for 8hours, the loss of controle as i was tied to the bed, 7Liters being pumped into my veins, and the feeling of being bloated as hell! I kept at it, all though i was close to giving up every morning..

So i did it guys, i finished it.. It was the hardest fight in my life and hopefully it is all over.

I do believe that bodybuiding and fitness has helped me to achieve my strength! A Strength that alot of people do not have, as they have never fought against them selves.. A fight that isent winable, and never ending... The achievement of building an iron body is something, but the biggest present that working out has giving me is the strength to push through and keep on going whenever life hits hard.

Bodybuilding is me, and i am bodybuilding. It has given me the tools to be the person that i am today, a person that always reaches towards to skies and never gives up. All though i have lost all of my gains, i am still the same bodybuilder... Strong as fuk, and hard as iron! So my mindset will eventually carry me over into achviening the form i once had, and even better...
Life can be viewed as a journey, a journey with many steps and many failures. I do believe that we as people achieve something, when we understand that we can actually use EVERY experience in life. Experiences that can be put into our back-pack and carry us over the burdens that once held us down.
Love the attitude! God bless and stay strong!

kev4me

kev4me

Awards
Thanks for sharing your story bro! God bless you!

Stay strong!

rhgunner

Awards
Best thing is try to keep your mind strong, it is a very powerful tool. My wife had gallbadder cancer that requires surgery, radiation, and chemo. She had to radiation M-F for 8 weeks. It will be 5 years cancer free at the end of this year. She wanted to give up multiple times, but I wouldn't let her. I did everything to keep her strong mentally and physically strong. Stay positive and you will be back where you were in no time.

blondmuscle

blondmuscle

Banned
Awards
Thanks for posting man. You're an inspiration! Keep fighting the good fight!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Please run the antioxidants by your doctor. They actually make chemo less effective and could really end up hurting you. Bleomycin, which is at the core of testicular cancer chemo, kills tumor cells specifically by free radical damage. Antioxidants prevent this from happening. So again, please run this by your doctor as I know many oncology units will tell patients not to consume antioxidants in a dedicated manner. However, if the antioxidants are just from veggies as you said (and not from a supplement, i.e. a supraphysiological dose), that's usually totally ok

Profion

Awards
Its a hard question to tell.. Antioxidants or not. I do believe they kill cancer aswell since they oxidate the anarobe cancer cells... Like wise i try to stay at a PH value of 7+

Cancer seems to like enviroments that are citrid, make a little hence that our body actually is unhealthy and gives breeding ground for cancer to errupt!.

- As for the lawsuit, i sure hope that i GET IT.. Im going through the countries patient sewers, since here in Denmark we have a healthcare system.. Wich means that a bunk load of my taxes go to medical care... If i aint getting no money out of it, ill be very sad! As my wish is to travel the world and experience life when its all done.

Ive had a tuff life, and now i get this? Its simply to much, so my only wish is to have a bite of the rape apple! The tastier side of life when i finish my treatment.
Eventuallly my throughout experiences in life have helped me to tango with the cancer senario! So for that i am gratefull

Ill be updating guys, and think i will be running a picture-video-workout VLOG showing my progress, diet and transformation.. Idd sure wish i had enough money to buy a quality camara HD so that i could start up a youtube channel and eventually really make some good videos! it would be great for others going through chemo, for others stuggleing in fitness and for those looking for motivaiton.. In the end it would be great for me to look back, and show my kids what i once went through in life.

Should there be a kind soul "with money" wanting to donate for the camara, i would be more then thankfull. If anyone is interrested throw me a PM
Heres a picture from the last day of chemo treatment: http://i58.tinypic.com/20l2fb.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/5xv5u9.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/30roajs.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2hgw8ba.jpg

Aint the same as before, but im headstrong! Im feeling way better since friday and really starting to look forward to pass 2-3weeks without getting any treatment! only one way, and thats forward.
http://i57.tinypic.com/ja9t6q.jpg
- heres a good preivew of how i looked before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo_EJ4rTrbk&list=UUZHHaxSsH6HH8QJqMl10Zng

Throughout this journey my main issue has been money! I simply lost everything and had to use up my savings, savings that should have taken me around the world. Ive searched for legats/donations and gotten a few, they helped me to eat well aswell as pay for alittle fuel. Fuel that was spent to see friends and family. Im still looking for help to just build up alittle for my traveling, and the camara thingy! If anyone knows a firm, friend or thats able to help please feel free.

I am also thinking about making a dokumentary about my "medical treatment failure and my recovery" but everything seems so hard, and my energy levels are so low.

But ill be updating guys!

Profion

Awards
Thanks alot T-bone!
Site looks awesome, ill be looking at it tomorrow when i wake up " its like 01:13 " here in Denmark

My only wish is to enjoy life now that ive been dragged into hell... its really a battle to make the government understand, that i cant just sit down and study now.. If i did that i would automaticly get 5000kr danish krones amonth, but the option isent there.. I cant sit on a chair and act as if nothing has happend.. i gotta go out, go live and then come back.. build a belly and get fat while studying :)

I did my very first workout today and did a 5RM test. Im planning to do a HST program so i needed the numbers:
Squat 80kg 5RM
Deadlift 100kg
Benchpress 60kg
Pulldowns 70kg
Shoulderpress 20kg

They actually might be some what higher, but since i havent moved for 5month! And we´re talking about not even taking a walk or doing stairs, the majority of muscle tension is lost and so has alot of the muscle mass! There is no doubt that its gonna increase fast if i put the time into it.

my lift before illness were:
Squat 230kg Box squat
Deadlift 210kg
Benchpress 120kg
Pulldowns 105kg
Shoulderpress 35kg
and for the record i curled 32.5kg each arm :)

Night people.

rhgunner

Awards
This is a good book to get from Amazon - Outsmart Your Cancer: Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work (Second Edition) With CD

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is a good book to get from Amazon - Outsmart Your Cancer: Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work (Second Edition) With CD
He doesn't need alternative therapy, we have chemo for testicular cancer nailed down pretty well relative to other cancers, prognosis is great. Don't dance with the devil, just complete the chemo course and say goodbye to cancer. Or take an unnecessary homeopathic approach and risk dying. The decision to me is quite simple

Profion

Awards
I have read many alternative medcine books. If we think alittle, the old medcine was once preached before the new age started to make orgnaisations that would start to drop down other ways of treatment...

That being said, BEP for TC is one of the best treatments out there! If you should have a certain C it should be TC, as we actually have a cure for it. The curerate is 95% ish and we´re often talking for good.. But we also have to realise that there is a reason for our illness, a reason that C has become and is a growing illness.

We allreaddy know that smoking, drinking, fastfood, medication has the possiblity of cousing cancer.. Thereby we can also conclude that our diet, our choices and lives have a big impact on our health! Now a days meat is pumped with steroids, animals are growing faster in cages then outside. Plants have become GMO and so on!

The new age has made life easier, but it has also come with its cons. When I first diagnosed myself, and the actually scan picture showed cancer cells I decided to change my life around and diet aswell!! Funny part is that the specialist afterward dident recieve the picture and only did an psycial exam, his conclusion was that it wasent cancer. And kept quacking about how stupid I was if i took a biopsi.
^If only that doctor had, had some brains... I woudent sit here many months later and being done with chemo :( i woudent have been smacked down to earth and I woudent have gone through all those wierd symptoms "tinnitus - eyefloaters - overall feeling of posion running in my veins" Lost my job, My passion and some of my life.

I believe that, if we fuel our body with the right foods our body is actually able to combat almost everything. Recover from anything. And achieve what is almost impossible! I do believe that our body actually creates C-cells on a regular basic, but fed right cleanses out the toxins and thereby making us able to keep on going... Thats why some smokers can actually smoke their intire life, ect.

But I as a fitness person consumed giant amounts of meat. Mega amounts of supplements. Punished my body 24/7 and never fed it "right". I never ate greens or fruit, nor did i ever drink water. Its hard to say, but i do believe i was hit there for a reason? As my life evolves around testosteron.

My advice would be: Eat healthy, Eat organic, Fruits n veggies, alot of water, and most of all listen to your body! If you do so, i do believe our body is capable of going through the modern life.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Very common among cancer patients is that they tend to blame themselves. Unless it's lung cancer of the squamous or small cell variety, lifestyle plays a role but so do genetics. ESPECIALLY for testicular cancer and someone in your age group...the dominant risk factor is indeed genetics. There's only one major environmental risk factor and that's cryptorchidism.

rhgunner

Awards
I wasn't saying to try alternative medicine instead, but is a pretty good read. It also has the author's story that is very inspirational. Also, it deals with how to boost your own immune system. I put my wife on this supplement before her surgery, during chemo & radiation, and after: [h=3]Cell Forté[SUP]®[/SUP] IP-6 & Inositol[/h]serious deep immune support†

Ultra-Strength Powder - Citrus Flavored
Ultra-strength immune-boosting formula* in citrus-flavored powder.*
Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol supports natural killer-cell activity, and helps promote overall immune function.*

I'm not trying to sell products or books, it's just what we used.

Profion

Awards
Thanks for telling.
Im doing my own regime of juices, foods n workouts to help my body into recovery now!

I was actually back at the hospital showing off as i feel fantastisk! They were amazed of how fast i had recovered, and told me that i looked very good. As I was waiting out side, a dude came out with his mom. I was open enough to stop them and ask the boy about what cancer he had, and he told me it was tc! He then later told me that he was 17 wich simply just blew my mind...... I told him my story and gave him my number, if he wanted any support during his chemo or had any questions about how he should feel.

Simply does show that it might be more then our foods n such... genetics hmm yeah.
But here in Denmark we actually have one of the highest rates of TC in the world? for what reason, i cant really say.

- I bought the Gopro Hero3+ Black Edition today, and will record a video of my story for the fundraiser page aswell as for people on AM.. Then ill be starting up my youtube channel about fitness and returning back, diet, and overall health! I will be talking about TC aswell as what i did, hopefully i can be one of the first chemo/c youtubers that actually go through how it feels and whats helps! Like wise the recovery phase

rhgunner

Awards
Sounds that your doing great, keep it up! Giving back to others by telling your story is great and will help everyone including yourself.

Profion

Awards
Hey guys :)
I just created a new channel, aswell as a video for the new channel!
For some reason youtube changed the resolution to 480 from 1080Hd widescreen.. My camara made a wierd sound due to the protection sports cover around it, so please coop with it.. I talk about my cancer aswell as the journey through it, at 5:00 i actually start to "juice" and music is put on

Please like and subscribe that would be a big help :=
Hope you guys like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY4LmvSeUeA

I will also post my workout soon :)

Profion

Awards
I will be uploading a "training video before and after cancer"
please subscribe!

Profion

Awards
So.... I completed the 3xBEP and let me tell you it was hard! You have no idea and will never have of the suffering i have been through.. Yet i choose to be postive and use this a fuel for life... I myself will decide when its time to die and no other...............

Bloods came out normal after the very first chemo treatment, wich was very promising! 2months later and finished the complete cycle I had a call from the doc today. The CT-scan showed that the lymphnod had not deceased to the normal size of 1cm and was slighly above that! Yet bloods were normal and there was no elevated markers, wich means that the cells are dead! To be sure they remove the lympnod, so i am looking forward to the surgery! as this will be the last step in a 9month battle...

I thank you all for your support and hope that I have inspired people to fight when life presents a harsh task... Some times in life you have to hit back!
Please follow my channel "healthoman / youtube"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1rVBy2ahs "4:20 motivational start"

A new video will be uploadet tomorrow and i will be starting a Vlog- for people to follow
like n sub as always :)
cya guys

Profion

Awards
Okay guys! So im all cured, done and finished. I recorded the surgery to show ya´ll the last step apon my journey as an ill person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A2Wxa6qbVY&list=UUjYQ9no0R4BUlObI98Zj4YA

Im back in the gym, and hittin weights. Theres a limit due to surgery but i should surpass that within a week or two! Please like and subscribe, share it with others fighting to motivate... i will be comming up with content apon how i survived missdiagnosis and actually stopped the spreading by own hand.

mudrunner

mudrunner

Awards
Hey man, glad to hear your recovery is going so well. I'm sure it's been a hard battle. Out of curiosity what were the symptoms that the doctor missed? I always thought testicular cancer was a lump that would be pretty easy for a doctor to diagnose.

Profion

Awards
Well, went to the doctor. Told em i had a lump and they refused and said it was something else. After visting them for 2weeks they decided to clear my head? they sent my to scan and the dude doing that told me he was quite sure it was cancer. Judging from the picture! Nevertheless i was sent to a specialist that told me he WAS QUITE SURE IT WAS NOTHING AND TAKING A BIOPSI WOULD BE RETARDED. Eventhough i kept pushing him, he refered himself as an expert and said how i dared to question him since i was only an atlete... I decided to listen to the retarded and this was the biggest mistake ever

2-3months after the lump slowly grew, i started to feel pain and a dulge strike. 1months later i had eye floaters and then 1months after i had tinnitus! i kept visiting doctors and they all said it was mental... I knew the symptoms were due to cancer and that my immunesystem was under stress.
2months after my blood pressure shoot up to 170 systolic, wich again would be an indicator of stress and that my endosystem was out of quack. It was as god spoke through me, but everyone else was against me eventhough every thought i had was true and real! they all kinda just shshed me.

Eventually it had spread wich I also told them, and then they really felt pissed off. How could i be speaking so much about it as if i knew everything! Eventually 7months passed untill their thicks heads would listen... Everything i said was right, i had surgery and then chemo for the lymph.

- The intire problem comes from the specialist refusing to give me a biopsi. He could even have take a simple blood test, but no neither did he do that... I am sueing the intire medical system right now through our country service. Then when i get the money for all of their big ass mistakes i will try sue the specialist as he has written a papir 8months after seeing him, that i was mentally ill and that i refused to take a biopsi.. makes no sense?

Writes that i come to him telling him i have cancer, but later on says i refure to take a biopsi? retard.

Profion

Awards
Here is a video: Aggresion to win!
Going through Surgery -> Chemo -> Surgery as one of the members posted here. I went through the same surgery and have the same scar... Ive been hitting the gym for a full month now and have gained 8.5kg and increased my arm size by 2.5cm "this is contributed to reexercising, diet, gluclose, and sarcoplasmatic growth" never the less its ALOT... Im giving my all to return back and beyound.

I hope you all like it, support, and subscribe.. The intire goal is to show everyone that it is possible, ive survived war, survived no parenthood, and now cancer. Ive always chosen to fight untill death was apon me, but untill then im almost impossible to beat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZES1tUNZU&index=1&list=UUjYQ9no0R4BUlObI98Zj4YA

There is a 2-3newer videos that i have not posted, check them out. Thanks everybody