Clear muscle, casual log, share your experiences!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I bit the bullet on 2 bottles for 110 bucks, i think I was supposed to get a free t shirt but whateva. Feel free to share your experiences as well. I started last night and so far I'm not huge yet.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I bit the bullet on 2 bottles for 110 bucks, i think I was supposed to get a free t shirt but whateva. Feel free to share your experiences as well. I started last night and so far I'm not huge yet.
Lol

Is it officially release in your part of the world then? Hopefully won't be too long until it gets to the UK, wouldn't mind giving it shot.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
eventually i will try it myself but i would like to hear what fellow anabolic minds have to say about clear muscle, not just feedback but also about the product itself in general

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
In for this and feedback. Gonna try Follidrone first but following like 9,000 logs to see everyone's results.

I hope it delivers, would love for something that provides those gains, without the sides. If it does, 100% worth the money. Hell I'd go 16-20 weeks
good luck getting a bottle the guy manufactures like 12 bottles at a time. it was this big 2 week wait and it was never supposed to run out again yet it was gone in 4 hours. now its another 2 weeks? who knows? i want it to though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed for info

szZXsquid

Awards
Subbed for info interested in trying this and doing follidrone first then myosynergy to c which is best in terms of lean gains

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
On follidrone now. Ordering a couple bottles of clear muscle this weekend. Should stack nice.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for info on this interesting product. I will be trying Follidrone first, but nonetheless this one also looks promising.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
For the record..finished Folli about a little over a week ago and I'm now using MyoSynergy.

So far, so good.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the record..finished Folli about a little over a week ago and I'm now using MyoSynergy.

So far, so good.
What did you notice from the folli?

OP, in to see what CM does for you if anything. How's your training like? I have a log up on the other site, running it using my own training ATM.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see if folli gains diminish/increase, keep us posted.
I sure will but I will say, like I said in another thread, that I'm responding better to Myo than to Folli and that is NOT taking anything away from Folli.

I believe since Myo has other ingredients that support anabolism is the reason.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established

OP, in to see what CM does for you if anything. How's your training like? I have a log up on the other site, running it using my own training ATM.
Sup Dook? Haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope all is well.

In regards to Folli...please see my response to jjblacksheep

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup Dook? Haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope all is well.

In regards to Folli...please see my response to jjblacksheep
So what have you noticed though? Strength? Mass gains? Fat loss? Third arm? Fourth foot?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
So what have you noticed though? Strength? Mass gains? Fat loss? Third arm? Fourth foot?
LOL! I grew an extra arm on Folli and it was great!

No, but seriously, I noticed some strength gains and I also noticed that my scale weight went up slightly but my pants fit looser. In other words, I did experience some fat loss.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I sure will but I will say, like I said in another thread, that I'm responding better to Myo than to Folli and that is NOT taking anything away from Folli.

I believe since Myo has other ingredients that support anabolism is the reason.
Yeah I believe that's why Coop is running it. Cool hope you enjoy the
rest of it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, curious to see how hmb-fa pans out in the real world.

A lot of really cool product releases this year between Clear Muscle, MyoSynergy and King.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

im doing my own training i do a body part "bro" split plus box a few times a week. today is day 4 on cm so still to early but i feel like its doing something. stay tuned brah but that guy brundel that sells the folli was saying clear muscle is trash.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, curious to see how hmb-fa pans out in the real world.

A lot of really cool product releases this year between Clear Muscle, MyoSynergy and King.
dont forget phosphatidic acid, good stuff

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im doing my own training i do a body part "bro" split plus box a few times a week. today is day 4 on cm so still to early but i feel like its doing something. stay tuned brah but that guy brundel that sells the folli was saying clear muscle is trash.
How effective HMB is going to be I think depends on training at the end of the day. Really have to create that serious protein breakdown environment for it to do much of anything.

I'm using my own splits as well :D I'm a little less fatigued the following day but that could just be a fluke. Will see how it plays out next week.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Interested to see how FaHMB would work on a linear kind of program.

I'm currently running it using the same routine ran during the study. I'm 5 days in, just hit a new 5RM and noticing some good pumps. Obviously probably a little early to notice anything too drastic.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see how FaHMB would work on a linear kind of program.

I'm currently running it using the same routine ran during the study. I'm 5 days in, just hit a new 5RM and noticing some good pumps. Obviously probably a little early to notice anything too drastic.
How do you find recovery so far, the routine seems pretty intense hitting similar body parts fairly consecutively.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
How effective HMB is going to be I think depends on training at the end of the day. Really have to create that serious protein breakdown environment for it to do much of anything.

I'm using my own splits as well :D I'm a little less fatigued the following day but that could just be a fluke. Will see how it plays out next week.
ya i think the boxing puts me over the edge, but do u notice anything yet? i think i do to be honest

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see how FaHMB would work on a linear kind of program. I'm currently running it using the same routine ran during the study. I'm 5 days in, just hit a new 5RM and noticing some good pumps. Obviously probably a little early to notice anything too drastic.
i dont know i feel like im noticing something right away

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
does this myosynergy have a lower dose of epi then follidrone?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya i think the boxing puts me over the edge, but do u notice anything yet? i think i do to be honest
Less fatigue but I can't readily say it's due to Clear Muscle though. Tonight as well as tomorrow will give me an idea if the lessening of fatigue could possibly be due to Clear Muscle as I really pounded the crap out of everything I worked today.

As as a side note, my arms are back to their 15 inches flexed again pre cutting bodyfat (roughly 1/10 inch larger actually) but I'm leaner than back when they were 15 before. So I've gained some size in my arms. Been on maintenance or slightly above maintenance calories for a few weeks now. I only measured my arms last night (cold flexed) because they felt bigger and fuller so I needed to check if my mind was playing tricks on me. This is obviously not due to CM but I would say that PA played some part in it (been on my 3rd bottle of Micro-PA). I honestly friggin love this stuff at this point and it doesn't appear to need cycling.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a side note. My arms didn't grow overnight, they've been fuller and bigger feeling for awhile now, it's only last night that I bothered to measure ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Just got my two bottles of clear muscle. Already running follidrone and secretabridge. I just got the biotest pa as well as clear muscle. Should I add them both or just one?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my two bottles of clear muscle. Already running follidrone and secretabridge. I just got the biotest pa as well as clear muscle. Should I add them both or just one?
One by one to assess since everything is new for you in regards to those products.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
How do you find recovery so far, the routine seems pretty intense hitting similar body parts fairly consecutively.
I typically hit everything 2X a week. I also enjoy running smolov any chance I get (I've done it twice for bench, once for squats, and even performed it with military press) so my body is pretty use to intense kind of training.

Wednesday night was the only time I've been sore so far thru the first 6 days and it was just a little in my inner legs/ass

Idk if I can attribute the lack of DOMS to FaHMB or not, because, as I said, I'm pretty adapt to intense style training, and I'm unsure if a decrease in DOMS is an effect of CM. But I feel recovery has been awesome (it's kind of hard to assess really)

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Less fatigue but I can't readily say it's due to Clear Muscle though. Tonight as well as tomorrow will give me an idea if the lessening of fatigue could possibly be due to Clear Muscle as I really pounded the crap out of everything I worked today.

As as a side note, my arms are back to their 15 inches flexed again pre cutting bodyfat (roughly 1/10 inch larger actually) but I'm leaner than back when they were 15 before. So I've gained some size in my arms. Been on maintenance or slightly above maintenance calories for a few weeks now. I only measured my arms last night (cold flexed) because they felt bigger and fuller so I needed to check if my mind was playing tricks on me. This is obviously not due to CM but I would say that PA played some part in it (been on my 3rd bottle of Micro-PA). I honestly friggin love this stuff at this point and it doesn't appear to need cycling.
oh ya me to, pa is the shizz and u would think it really compliments the clear muscle

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
i like the carpet bomb approach

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i figured that would be the case... especially between folli / King

just that price tag, ugh
Try regular HMB. For all we know, HMB-Ca could work just as well (but anecdotally, people whom have seen great results using Ca have been dosing it at 6 grams a day which drives the cost to similar levels as CM, yes you can buy generic HMB-Ca which comes from China but who knows if it would be efficacious, Metabolic Technologies holds the patent on more or less all HMB raws basically).

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how you liking CM thus far? you're what 2 weeks in?
2 workout weeks in. On Memorial day I had nothing better to do so I decided to skip the HIIT/recovery day and basically start my lifting week again. So that's two back to back lifting weeks (today is basically the end of that). Muscles feels as if they are resistant to me trying to really mash them. I mean, in the 10 days total, I did heavy push pull day, following day full on deadlifts and full legs (so back got hit hard two days in a row, legs basically go a full working in the span of three days since the day before push pull was shoulders/traps/legs, then chest and triceps, then back day again with biceps, then shoulders/traps/legs, and today was heavy push pull day again with arms at the end). Not only that, 5 days ago I attempted 85s on db flat bench, failed 3 times in a row. Went in set on trying it again and crossing my fingers for 2 reps, hoping for 3, ended up with 4 reps on the first try with the 85s. Nothing is feeling particularly beat up/sore. PA is still doing it's thing (possibly doing it even better now because the HMB-FA I'm pretty damn certain that it's seriously improving recovery). Notably increased recovery from HMB-FA + increased anabolism from the PA seems to be pretty tasty for me right now.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SauceMonkey- do yourself a favor and enjoy the Folli on it's own. You'll appreciate it.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
My Clear Muscle results thus far: +1.6lbs (as of Sunday), 2 squat PR's, 1 DL PR, and strength is on par with were I was @ 195-200 post smolov (I hit 265x5 & 275x4or5 then; currently just hit 265x3 w/ no spot @ ~182)

Also feeling fuller, as well as virtually no DOMS (as mentioned), and crazy all day vascularity. I'm a fairly vascular person, but now my veins are popping like a post-workout pump all day :D

So far FaHMB is living completely up to hype IMO

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
but yeah i have to agree with the other reviewers, good things are happening. i went to sleep the other night thinking i was going to wake up really sore from a long few days of heavy training and heavy working and i woke up feeling great. still kinda early though

Younglifter16

Awards
whats the best way to dose this stuff?

how have you guys been dosing yours?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im assuming the non pre workout doses are in between meals rather then with food
With or without food, it would seem that it doesn't matter. I take my afternoon dose before I head out for lunch where I have some lunch, take a walk to the cafe and have a latte with a snack, then usually I take a short-ish walk (slow as snails cardio I suppose you can count it as, lol).

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
whats everyone think? I took the last few days off so I don't know? Anyone think this stuff is doing anything?