Non-stim fat burner stack suggestions.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone, I've been using the following fat burning stack for the past 2 months:

Burn24
Norcodrene
Alpha T2
Reform (Forskolin, Relora, Capsaicin)

Since I have to take a stim break soon, does anyone have any ideas on what can help me continue my cut while I'm not using caffeine/yohimbine/forskolin/bioperine (these all have to be cycled as far as I know, not sure about other ingredients)? I'm not sure if Relora is something that has to be cycled (it seems to lower cortisol but I'm not sure how).

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone, I've been using the following fat burning stack for the past 2 months: Burn24 Norcodrene Alpha T2 Reform (Forskolin, Relora, Capsaicin) Since I have to take a stim break soon, does anyone have any ideas on what can help me continue my cut while I'm not using caffeine/yohimbine/forskolin/bioperine (these all have to be cycled as far as I know, not sure about other ingredients)? I'm not sure if Relora is something that has to be cycled (it seems to lower cortisol but I'm not sure how).
Look into our adipose annihilation v2

Super cheap right now. And once stocks gone, it's gone.
If you like cap and alpha y

You'll absolutely love adipose annihilation v2

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/lean-body-formulations/adipose-annihilation-v-2-180-caps.html

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into our adipose annihilation v2

Super cheap right now. And once stocks gone, it's gone.
If you like cap and alpha y

You'll absolutely love adipose annihilation v2

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/lean-body-formulations/adipose-annihilation-v-2-180-caps.html
I looked into that, but I'm not sure if any of the ingredients in AAV2 are in the other supps I'm taking right now (and if so, do they need to be cycled?). I'm already on a lot of yohimbine right now (norco/at2)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Non Stim I would check out DCP 2.0

You could also pick up some F95 since you have been running that in Reform, you could continue with it.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For Non Stim I would check out DCP 2.0

You could also pick up some F95 since you have been running that in Reform, you could continue with it.
Well I've been running Forskolin (the ingredient) for a total of 3 months now so it's time for me to stop it.

DCP 2.0 is okay to use after all the stuff I've been using? I'm trying to avoid overuse of any specific ingredients that need to be cycled.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DCP+tt-33
Reform+tt-33
RKs+tt-33
LX+tt-33

lots of options really but add in some tt-33 for the rocket fuel effect on them non-stimmers.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll be running TT33 and hopefully DCP 2.0 as part of a non stim stack coming up shortly

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I've been running Forskolin (the ingredient) for a total of 3 months now so it's time for me to stop it.

DCP 2.0 is okay to use after all the stuff I've been using? I'm trying to avoid overuse of any specific ingredients that need to be cycled.
Yeah DCP 2.0 will be fine to run after that supps you listed. How much Forskolin where you using per day? Some people run 100mg for over 12 weeks.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP+tt-33
Reform+tt-33
RKs+tt-33
LX+tt-33

lots of options really but add in some tt-33 for the rocket fuel effect on them non-stimmers.

i'll be running TT33 and hopefully DCP 2.0 as part of a non stim stack coming up shortly

Not sure why, but anytime I would use a thyroid product like TT33 or the old version of Alpha T2, I would get really sick with cold/flu like symptoms halfway in. Every time lol. Really sucked because I loved the old school AT2

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of DCP 2.0 love ITT, thanks guys!

DCP 2.0 is really versatile. I've also heard good things about Burn 24. Burn 24 and DCP 2.0 both have Momordica Charantia, so not sure about stacking those two.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah DCP 2.0 will be fine to run after that supps you listed. How much Forskolin where you using per day? Some people run 100mg for over 12 weeks.
Been running 100mg and it's almost at the 12 week mark.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of DCP 2.0 love ITT, thanks guys!

DCP 2.0 is really versatile. I've also heard good things about Burn 24. Burn 24 and DCP 2.0 both have Momordica Charantia, so not sure about stacking those two.
They won't be stacked because this entire stack is pretty much set to run out in 1-2 weeks. I'm just wondering if Momordica Charantia needs to be cycled or is it okay to be used for a longer period of time.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The amount of Momordica Charantia in DCP 2.0 is a bit lower dosed, I believe, because of the concentration. I think Burn 24 is 200mg of 10% extract three times per day (60mg total active), and DCP 2.0 is 40mg of 35% extract three times per day (42mg total active).

I will have to check into whether or not it needs to be cycled. I've heard of people running it for long periods, though.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out:

Formutech Natural EFX
EBF Metabolic Powder
Acetyl L-Carnitine
LCLT
Green Coffee Bean
White Kidney Bean Extract

this would be a sick non-stim stack!

Younglifter16

Awards
reform
reduce XT
TTA
high dosed raspberry ketones (3-4 grams)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
If I am using a non-stim I like TT-33. Worked great during contest prep.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure why, but anytime I would use a thyroid product like TT33 or the old version of Alpha T2, I would get really sick with cold/flu like symptoms halfway in. Every time lol. Really sucked because I loved the old school AT2
hmmm...thats interesting, i never got it from t2 but i'm wondering if i had any problems with shift....i don't recall anything

we'll we'll see in a week when tt-33 and dcp gets combined

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Reduce XT can aid with fat loss. Even potentially drop a bit of water weight (similar to how lowering E2 makes people "more dry").

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it ok to use cortisol reduction even after using Relora for months?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topical fat burners have always been something I'm interested in too. I might check them out for sure, particularly Absolutely Abliderated.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I really need to try Eviscerate and the other topical fat burners. I've heard they can help with loose skin.
I don't know about loose skin. I have personally read that it does also but I have a friend that was really big (like 30%+ bodyfat) and when he lost all that weight his skin went all back. Just took a bit of time. I know at 20s, or close to it, your skin will go back at a good rate also. The best thing for very loose skin IMHO is to search on groupon all the time. They have a lot of loose skin and stretch mark fixing deals going on around summer time a lot. Also a lot of hair laser surgery and groupon will even have coupons on top of those deals also. Another thing is to check your insurance. A lot of them have discounted places where you can go take care of things like loose skin at a good discounted rate.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about loose skin. I have personally read that it does also but I have a friend that was really big (like 30%+ bodyfat) and when he lost all that weight his skin went all back. Just took a bit of time. I know at 20s, or close to it, your skin will go back at a good rate also. The best thing for very loose skin IMHO is to search on groupon all the time. They have a lot of loose skin and stretch mark fixing deals going on around summer time a lot. Also a lot of hair laser surgery and groupon will even have coupons on top of those deals also. Another thing is to check your insurance. A lot of them have discounted places where you can go take care of things like loose skin at a good discounted rate.
Nice! Thanks for the info. Lost all my weight over the last three years, trying to get the rest of the fat off now. But I'm 39, and don't think it will go back soon if at all :(

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol w AAv2 is a fail proof stack. For those who dont like Y, DCP 2.0 can take the place of AAv2.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, I've decided to go with one bottle of DCP 2.0 for my stim break cut! Bottle says three doses of 2 caps a day. Does it matter when I take them, and are there better times than others to take it?

Swoliosis

Awards
All I see are good post about the AAV2 Norcodrene stack. Crazy! That AAV2 totally fuct me up. Felt like a blow torch in my gut...and I have the constitution of a billy goat. Had to toss two full and another almost full bottle in the trash, which sucked. Going to continue with just Norcodrene for now I guess.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, I've decided to go with one bottle of DCP 2.0 for my stim break cut! Bottle says three doses of 2 caps a day. Does it matter when I take them, and are there better times than others to take it?
Awesome choice, man! I would suggest two pre-workout, especially if you train fasted, 2 before your mid-day meal and 2 before bed on as empty a stomach as possible. Not sure if you train in the early morning or not.

Empty stomach is always best, so that you can better shift to burning fatty acids instead of glycogen for fuel.

You may want to play with it to see how it treats you.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome choice, man! I would suggest two pre-workout, especially if you train fasted, 2 before your mid-day meal and 2 before bed on as empty a stomach as possible. Not sure if you train in the early morning or not.

Empty stomach is always best, so that you can better shift to burning fatty acids instead of glycogen for fuel.

You may want to play with it to see how it treats you.
I workout first thing in the morning with BCAAs in my stomach only, so this will definitely be good. I'll try the pre-bed dose too. I guess the mid-day dosage will be whenever seems convenient for me.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I workout first thing in the morning with BCAAs in my stomach only, so this will definitely be good. I'll try the pre-bed dose too. I guess the mid-day dosage will be whenever seems convenient for me.
Sounds like an awesome plan to me :)

Keep us posted on your thoughts and progress!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the shoutout, man :)
Always happy to give props where they are due. BPS is one of the best brands in the business!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always happy to give props where they are due. BPS is one of the best brands in the business!
I'd agree. Quite a few really great products

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Green Coffee Bean extract + Reduce Xt would be my pick. AAV2 is sold out :(