Help me start out my summer right! Anabeta+??

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, starting a high volume/high weight lifting program next week for summer training and decided Im going to up my supplementation beyond the basics again :)

I've Decided that I want to use Anabeta (deal on nutraplanet is too good to pass up right now) and have some other supporting supps to help with recovery. So far, after I order the Anabeta, Ill have this

OG Anabetax2
HMB x1
Slin-Sanex1
3z x2
Various Preworkouts/protein/fish oil/creatine
Some left over Bulk DAA (dont think Id use)

I'm curious what else I should add to the stack, Ive heard a lot of positives from people who use Forskolin95, also heard people like to run it alongside Erase pro/erase.
I don't have a large budget so I'm looking for the best option to run to start out the summer, theres been such a variety of items people have run along side Anabeta so Im asking for your personal opinions on what to start off the summer with!

Thanks guys!

Y

yellowranger

Awards
I'm gonna be running the following for 2 months at the beginning of June:

Anabeta
Recompadrol
XFA
Myosynergy
Alphamax

Soreness will be a really common theme but I'm excited to see how it works out.

I feel Alphamax may be what you're looking for, it combines forskolin and the main ingredient from original Erase, sounds like a solid product to lean out in the summer.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be running the following for 2 months at the beginning of June:

Anabeta
Recompadrol
XFA
Myosynergy
Alphamax

Soreness will be a really common theme but I'm excited to see how it works out.

I feel Alphamax may be what you're looking for, it combines forskolin and the main ingredient from original Erase, sounds like a solid product to lean out in the summer.
hadnt looked into alphamax before this, it looks great! Ive used the OG erase and enjoyed Arimistane, except for the dry joints, but its somehting I can put up with! Thanks man!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey fellas, starting a high volume/high weight lifting program next week for summer training and decided Im going to up my supplementation beyond the basics again :)

I've Decided that I want to use Anabeta (deal on nutraplanet is too good to pass up right now) and have some other supporting supps to help with recovery. So far, after I order the Anabeta, Ill have this

OG Anabetax2
HMB x1
Slin-Sanex1
3z x2
Various Preworkouts/protein/fish oil/creatine
Some left over Bulk DAA (dont think Id use)

I'm curious what else I should add to the stack, Ive heard a lot of positives from people who use Forskolin95, also heard people like to run it alongside Erase pro/erase.
I don't have a large budget so I'm looking for the best option to run to start out the summer, theres been such a variety of items people have run along side Anabeta so Im asking for your personal opinions on what to start off the summer with!

Thanks guys!
What are your current goals? That will help narrow down some better suggestions.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
What are your current goals? That will help narrow down some better suggestions.
I'm looking to lean down just a bit, I have some stubborn fat I've been dropping with my diet being in check, but also i'm looking to retain as much strength as possible (recomp). As soon as May is done I'm switching from my cut, to a slow 7-8 month bulk, the first 2 months, again, will be focusing more on recomping and trying to get as strong as possible (okay with lean gains in size as well). Im not going to be focusing on the scale as much as in the mirror!

Sorry I was unclear in the OP, strength and size for sure!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking to lean down just a bit, I have some stubborn fat I've been dropping with my diet being in check, but also i'm looking to retain as much strength as possible (recomp). As soon as May is done I'm switching from my cut, to a slow 7-8 month bulk, the first 2 months, again, will be focusing more on recomping and trying to get as strong as possible (okay with lean gains in size as well). Im not going to be focusing on the scale as much as in the mirror!

Sorry I was unclear in the OP, strength and size for sure!
With your goals, anabeta + Alphamax would be great! We've had a few users run this stack with good results. Alphamax is great for recomps, let me know if you have any questions on it since it seems you're new to the product!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend Anabeta + X-Gels.

I'm on Anabeta Elite and X-Gels now, and I'm loving the strength increases and pumps I'm getting Muscle fullness is fantastic. Keeping the X-Gels going as I transition to a cut to preserve LBM, pretty versatile supplement in my opinion.

Anabeta + X-Gels + AlphaMax is a popular stack as well if you're trying to Recomp / Add some size, which I'm assuming is your goal.

SNO has a good price on X-Gels and cheap shipping, use the code in my sig for an extra 8% off too -->
See Thats exactly what I was looking into was either x-factor or SNS X-gels but im a little skeptical when it comes to Arachidonic Acid, I dont know why I just havent been able to pull the trigger yet on it! Would you recommend ABE or OG Anabeta? and Im trying to budget this under $150 for an 8 week run/2 month supply, which I would need 2 bottles of x-gels 2 bottles of Anabeta(or ABE) and 2 bottles of Alphamax correct? So I hate to be that guy, but im price shopping around :/ Got about 4 stores with carts of various items trying to figure out which is the best way to go!

EDIT: whoops had to take the link outta your post monkey :p couldnt quote it otherwise!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
With your goals, anabeta + Alphamax would be great! We've had a few users run this stack with good results. Alphamax is great for recomps, let me know if you have any questions on it since it seems you're new to the product!
I absolutely will! Thanks! I had heard of Alphamax but never looked into it, I guess it was a classic case of judging a book by its cover based on the name!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For alphamax 1 bottle=one month. 8 weeks is definitely where it's at!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Given that I'd personally go:

Alphamine for 8 Weeks
X-Gels for 50 workouts
The OG AnaBeta for 2 bottles
and using OG Slin Sane for your carb meals.

Should have no trouble recomping nicely, and the strength gains will be there from AB and X-Gels.
You mean Alphamax right? ;) soudns great, now I Just have to figure out the best dosing recommendation for all of it...

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
haha all good bro. never tried og anabeta, but others love it. i'd stick with that since it's on sale and its cheap right now, but i do love anabeta elite.

my previous post is what i'd personally do to add some strength and lean out a bit.
Hmm I guess ill be giving it a try! So ill definitely be picking up 2 bottles of X-Gels/X-Factor 2 bottles of Alphamax/ 2bottles OG AB

.....Dosing anybody ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I'm about to run Tropinol XP and Anabeta together in about a week, I've run them successfully seperate but putting them together should amazing.

However if your on a budget a good diet, constant training....along with what you have listed should be fine

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine or ALphamax will work either way.

Just follow the dosing schemes for the bottles tbh, they're all pretty straightforward. X-Gels I'd just start with 1g (4 caps) pre wo, then eventually try 1.5g.... the pumps at 1.5g is just mind blowing for me lol
Awesome thanks, I know the bottle said to run it with meals and then pre/post workout for a total of 1 cap 4 times per day, and I dont always train for size/pumps (a lot of olympic lifting) so I guess would it be more beneficial to spread out the dosing or to take 4 caps preworkout.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'm about to run Tropinol XP and Anabeta together in about a week, I've run them successfully seperate but putting them together should amazing.

However if your on a budget a good diet, constant training....along with what you have listed should be fine
budget check
good diet it (pretty much the IIFYM lifestyle but mainly "brofood" as people call it) check
constant training-4days/week check
squats 4 days/week check ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine or ALphamax will work either way.

Just follow the dosing schemes for the bottles tbh, they're all pretty straightforward. X-Gels I'd just start with 1g (4 caps) pre wo, then eventually try 1.5g.... the pumps at 1.5g is just mind blowing for me lol
This sounds good for the ArA side. There are also ArA help threads on here you can search for.

For Alphamax take 2 pills pre and the other 2 pills before bed. This is the most popular dosing.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
This sounds good for the ArA side. There are also ArA help threads on here you can search for.

For Alphamax take 2 pills pre and the other 2 pills before bed. This is the most popular dosing.
Awesome Ill be dosing it like this then!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Type of lifting shouldn't matter, and I think focusing on olympic lifts with 1-1.5g ArA pre makes for some nice strength increases there. the soreness will be great lol. check this thread for info on ArA --->
For anabeta elite, i do 2 caps pre and 2 caps post, so maybe that'll work for the OG anabeta as well.

AlphaMax is just 2 caps twice daily, with or without food, if I'm correct. Depends if you can handle Forskolin well, so play with that.

Slin Sane, i rock it 30 minutes pre carb meal of 50+g and 2 if its 100+g, and boom
Ill have to play around with the anabeta and see what works best there but otherwise ill do the following:

2 Alphamax upon waking
1 slin sane cap with my two largest carb meals
4ArA preworkout (with my preworkout cocktail)
2 ALphamax before bed
1-2 Anabeta's with preworkout meal
1-2 Anabetas with Post workout meal
(depending on dosing ill take the other two with my other two biggest meals

also as far as the iifym go, same, I love it, im down 13lbs in 5 weeks. I still enjoy the tilapia and steak and chicken but I like to vary it up with ice cream :D

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax had 3 bottles left on nutraplanet last night :( now its oversold.. wahhhhhh

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax had 3 bottles left on nutraplanet last night :( now its oversold.. wahhhhhh
There are good deals on some of the other retailers on this board as well, check em out!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
There are good deals on some of the other retailers on this board as well, check em out!
Found one on orbit nutrition.

Looks like ill be ordering my 3 different supps from 3 different places :( haha

debating whether or not to just buy 1 xgels 1 alpha max and the 2 anabeta for now and then when the time comes next month to pick up the other two bottles, just so i have everything on time for my first month, since ya know, broke college kid checking in!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do what you gotta sir! 8 weeks is the sweet spot, so doesn't matter when you actually buy it, as long as you have that second bottle after the fourth week! Excited to hear what you think of that stack.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found one on orbit nutrition.

Looks like ill be ordering my 3 different supps from 3 different places :( haha

debating whether or not to just buy 1 xgels 1 alpha max and the 2 anabeta for now and then when the time comes next month to pick up the other two bottles, just so i have everything on time for my first month, since ya know, broke college kid checking in!
Did you see the orbit discount code?

Orbit also has great prices on BPS products :)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Did you see the orbit discount code?

Orbit also has great prices on BPS products :)
the 5% off? yessir!

Im getting everything set up and hoping that maybe... just maybe, memorial day will be kind to me when ordering ;)

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Just checked there and gonna keep that written down just in case :cool:
Yep, and check them everyday because they run "Deals of the Day" everyday and sometimes they have great prices on name brand supps. Top notch service.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill have to play around with the anabeta and see what works best there but otherwise ill do the following:

2 Alphamax upon waking
1 slin sane cap with my two largest carb meals
4ArA preworkout (with my preworkout cocktail)
2 ALphamax before bed
1-2 Anabeta's with preworkout meal
1-2 Anabetas with Post workout meal
(depending on dosing ill take the other two with my other two biggest meals

also as far as the iifym go, same, I love it, im down 13lbs in 5 weeks. I still enjoy the tilapia and steak and chicken but I like to vary it up with ice cream :D
I see you've received lots of advice since I was last in this thread (seems you were led in a good direction too ;)).

As noted check GRN DoD because I've seen Alphamax and ArA (X-gels/X-factor) on there quite frequently. :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I guess ill be giving it a try! So ill definitely be picking up 2 bottles of X-Gels/X-Factor 2 bottles of Alphamax/ 2bottles OG AB

.....Dosing anybody ;)
Good choice ArA - X-Gels - is definitely the way to go if you're staying non hormonal.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the 5% off? yessir!

Im getting everything set up and hoping that maybe... just maybe, memorial day will be kind to me when ordering ;)
I recently ordered from Orbit, and used a 10% code. Some of the reps have it in their sig (Hyde and Driven2lift).

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could multi quote on this computer :D anyway
@Bolt, absolutely, I got somewhere on this forum instead of people telling me im an idiot and do some more research :D Ill keep my eye on those websites, I think im finalizing my order memorial next week!
Spaniard Absolutely trying to stay ph free for as long as possible :) arimistane is about as far as Im going :p
Misfit Ill have to hunt them down! I know I-S has some good deals on AlphaMax right now..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iThrow, you will love that stack. Both ArA and Alphamax are great solo. If you need to wait to order some things, I would. You may have some deals for Memorial Day and the fourth of July if you start your run later. Do you have GMS and LCLT?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
iThrow, you will love that stack. Both ArA and Alphamax are great solo. If you need to wait to order some things, I would. You may have some deals for Memorial Day and the fourth of July if you start your run later. Do you have GMS and LCLT?

I was planning on getting some LCLT but wasnt sure on the GMS. I was under the impression glycerol was for pumps, and because im not training for pumps, 3-6g wouldnt be as beneficial for me, although I did read that it helps breakdown the Ara into smaller fat globules. I wasnt sure how much more beneficial that would be if I added it, and then theres the "which product to buy" for GMS :D

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was planning on getting some LCLT but wasnt sure on the GMS. I was under the impression glycerol was for pumps, and because im not training for pumps, 3-6g wouldnt be as beneficial for me, although I did read that it helps breakdown the Ara into smaller fat globules. I wasnt sure how much more beneficial that would be if I added it, and then theres the "which product to buy" for GMS :D
The GMS is for emulsification of the ArA, not the pumps (although that certainly happens as well!). I personally don't use GMS with ArA.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would add it. Controlled Labs Glycergrow is cheap as hell. 3 scoops, one serving, offers 120 servings at ~$30. A serving is 7.5 grams though. I think 3 or 4 grams is suggested with ArA, do not quote me though. If that is the case, you're getting ~240 servings at ~$30 (assuming you only use 3-4 grams)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
I would add it. Controlled Labs Glycergrow is cheap as hell. 3 scoops, one serving, offers 120 servings at ~$30. A serving is 7.5 grams though. I think 3 or 4 grams is suggested with ArA, do not quote me though. If that is the case, you're getting ~240 servings at ~$30 (assuming you only use 3-4 grams)
Sorry for the late reply everyone :D Looks like Ill be picking some gms and lclt as well! IM assuming both of those im dosing 15min pre workout with my Ara as well correct?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump my own thread but I'm finalizing my list of what I need: Looking for any final suggestions/advice. otherwise this will be my final post. so here we go! (also shoutout to everyone in the thread who has helped me out :) )

For an 8 week run:
2x X-Gels (SNS)
2x Alphamax (Performax Labs)
2x OG Anabeta (PES)
1x ALCAR (SNS) [Is this ok or should I be looking into a LCLT product. if so, recommendations?]
1x Glycergrow (for GMS)

DOSING:
Alphamax 4caps/day--2 caps upon waking (with or without meal tbd) 2 caps immediately before bed (probably on an empty stomach)
Anabeta 4caps/day--2 caps with my preworkout meal (could be 1hr-2hrs before workout) 2 caps with post workout shake/meal
X-Gels 4caps/preworkout with preworkout cocktail
Glycergrow-2-2.5 scoops with preworkout cocktail
ALCAR (or other carnitine product)??? Am i taking this with my preworkout stuff as well when I take my X-Gels? (viewed ARA thread basing it off that)

this is my final idea for my 8 week run :)

WIll probably throw in my OG slin sane for the 2nd 4 weeks during my larger carb meals since thats when I will be hitting my 3750-4k calories for my bulk :)

ALso if anyone is interested I may go ahead and throw a log up if youd like to follow the progress and/or give me some constructive criticism/feedback!

Again thanks for all the help and guidance!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any Carnitine salt will do. And yes, dose with your ArA.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to bump my own thread but I'm finalizing my list of what I need: Looking for any final suggestions/advice. otherwise this will be my final post. so here we go! (also shoutout to everyone in the thread who has helped me out :) )

For an 8 week run:
2x X-Gels (SNS)
2x Alphamax (Performax Labs)
2x OG Anabeta (PES)
1x ALCAR (SNS) [Is this ok or should I be looking into a LCLT product. if so, recommendations?]
1x Glycergrow (for GMS)

DOSING:
Alphamax 4caps/day--2 caps upon waking (with or without meal tbd) 2 caps immediately before bed (probably on an empty stomach)
Anabeta 4caps/day--2 caps with my preworkout meal (could be 1hr-2hrs before workout) 2 caps with post workout shake/meal
X-Gels 4caps/preworkout with preworkout cocktail
Glycergrow-2-2.5 scoops with preworkout cocktail
ALCAR (or other carnitine product)??? Am i taking this with my preworkout stuff as well when I take my X-Gels? (viewed ARA thread basing it off that)

this is my final idea for my 8 week run :)

WIll probably throw in my OG slin sane for the 2nd 4 weeks during my larger carb meals since thats when I will be hitting my 3750-4k calories for my bulk :)

ALso if anyone is interested I may go ahead and throw a log up if youd like to follow the progress and/or give me some constructive criticism/feedback!

Again thanks for all the help and guidance!
Looks good to me. Others can chime in on the LCLT vs ALCAR for the ArA part. I am still ArA virgin.

I would love to follow that log. Drop a link in here for us if you start one.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
There's the answers lol. Misfit and kbayne were on it!
Noticed that after too, I was like "any carnitine salt........ OH SO IT WORKS OK"

Will be throwing up a log soon!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you train relatively early, I would dose your first 2 caps of Alphamax pre workout or with your pre workout meal (if you have stomach issues). If you train in the evening, then I would say go the AM and PM dosing route. I like Alphamax pre workout if I train earlier in the day. I feel like I have a better pump.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
If you train relatively early, I would dose your first 2 caps of Alphamax pre workout or with your pre workout meal (if you have stomach issues). If you train in the evening, then I would say go the AM and PM dosing route. I like Alphamax pre workout if I train earlier in the day. I feel like I have a better pump.
I'll be training a little after 5pm everyday but thank you for the insight :D ill keep it in mind in case I ever do go in the AM