1st Stim for a typically non stim user- Norcodrene or Comb

J

JWest0926

Awards
Debating between Norcodrene and Combustion

I've been non-stim since 2008 with the exception of coffee, soda ect.
Back then I was a user of Venom, which was incredible.

Last few years just erase, reduce XT, those types of products.

Looking for a stim to use on occasion, mainly for the purpose of cutting/leaning.
I don't compete, just to stay lean when seeking an advantage

Which of these two products is more tolerable throughout the day while still producing results?
Which is preferred? I expect they are both quality. Thanks

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for Norco but never tried Combustion.

Norco provides provides smooth, jitter-free energy. It's like a sleeping giant!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
combustion is very mild feeling.. almost no stimulation with the exception I did have a little bit of hand shakiness the first couple days. after that though, almost nothing even tells you youre on it, except the weight comes off faster.
you can add tt-33 to either of these after you use the first bottle up. I like to use it in cycles, 30 on 30 off when I diet down.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used Combustion solo and can definitey vouch for it and it's effectiveness. Definitely a long lasting, clean energy. The thermo effect builds up as you work your way throughte bottle. Like Ripper said, the weight falls off nicely.

As for the Norco, I can't say as I've not used that one yet. PES has yet to let me down with their poducts though.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd probably start with Combustion as it should be a little more "mild" than Norco. After that, run Norco if you can handle stims well.

Really though hard to go wrong with either. Combustion is pretty cheap right now, so I'd lean there for a first time user.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have done combustion as well! Solid and more mild vrs the stuff that makes you feel like you been on crank!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you know or remember how you react to Yohimbe alkaloids?