Recompadrol + AAV2

SheddingSkin

SheddingSkin

Awards
I have 2 bottles of both and am a bit confused on the best dosing method.

For recompadrol it states to take one serving (2 caps) 3 times per day (6 total caps). Would 6 caps be the sweet spot or is a higher or lower dose recommended?

For AAV2 it states take 2-3 caps three times per day (6-9 caps). What would be the preferred dosage here?

Any specific time of the day these products should be taken?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For Recompadrol:

How many carbs do you eat per meal?

Cutting or?

Never ran AAv2, so can't help there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I believe the proper dosing for recompadrol is 1 cap per 120g carbs. So for a real big carb meal you can use two but most people can get away with 1 for most meals.

AAV2 is best in fasted states so upon waking, pre workout or over 90min after a meal, and pre bed (assuming it's 90min after a meal) or part way through the night are all solid doses. I always took mine upon rising x3 caps, pre workout x3 caps (2pm, last meal at 12pm) and pre bed x3 if I hadn't eaten for awhile. If I had eaten close to bed, I'd take it when I got up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Recompadrol is awesome but I definitely have to try AAv2.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of both and am a bit confused on the best dosing method. For recompadrol it states to take one serving (2 caps) 3 times per day (6 total caps). Would 6 caps be the sweet spot or is a higher or lower dose recommended? For AAV2 it states take 2-3 caps three times per day (6-9 caps). What would be the preferred dosage here? Any specific time of the day these products should be taken?
Recompadrol

1-2 caps per 60-120 carbs

1 cap per 120 carb is for pump/glucose control
2 cap is for "damage control"

Aav2 is 6 for full dose ingredients but 9 is awesome. I'd recommend that if you can tolerate 3/3x a day

Swoliosis

Awards
I'm on day 5 of the AAV2, stacking with Norcodrene. Only taking two AAV2 in the am on an empty stomach and they are unbearable. Just spent the past 45 mins doubled over in a cold sweat. Got three bottles...going in the trash. Heard good stuff about it but something in it def doesn't agree with my stomach.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm on day 5 of the AAV2, stacking with Norcodrene. Only taking two AAV2 in the am on an empty stomach and they are unbearable. Just spent the past 45 mins doubled over in a cold sweat. Got three bottles...going in the trash. Heard good stuff about it but something in it def doesn't agree with my stomach.
start at 1 cap. you can also dose with 1 serve of liquid fish oil to negate the capsaicin

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Wait, if you have some unopened bottles of AAv2, I will take it off your hands for a good price.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the capsaicin

Some are more sensitive to others

I can take 4 on empty. No issues others have issues with one

Just take in 60-90 min post meal should fix that problem

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not throw them away, I had the same issues because i was sensitive too. This is how you fix it.

1. If you take them on an empty stomach drink some apple cider vinegar diluted in water after you swallow the pills. This helps immensely with the stomach pains.

2. Take them 30 minutes after eating a meal.

Either way works well as Ive used AAV2 both ways with great success.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's the capsaicin Some are more sensitive to others I can take 4 on empty. No issues others have issues with one Just take in 60-90 min post meal should fix that problem
Sort of sounds like a Yohimbe issue with the cold sweats as well, though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sort of sounds like a Yohimbe issue with the cold sweats as well, though.
I had the same issue with AAV2 and I tolerate yohimbe fine but as we all know everyone is different.

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
I did 2 caps with recompadrol and went down to one cap when my carb was low (like 20-40g per meal).

I believe recompadrol has a long half life so that is a very good thing.

Never tried AAV2 so I can't comment but I've read nothing but positive feedback about it.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have to get my hands on AAv2 when it's back in stock on NP.

Swoliosis

Awards
I guess I'll give another go later in the morning after breakfast. I think y'all are right about it being a sensitivity to the capsaicin...felt like a freaking blow torch in my gut. On the plus side, I do like the Norcodrene.

Swoliosis

Awards
I guess I'll give another go later in the morning after breakfast. I think y'all are right about it being a sensitivity to the capsaicin...felt like a freaking blow torch in my gut. On the plus side, I do like the Norcodrene.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Def the cap. I feel it in the back of my throat mostly. Like a sore throat. Feel it a little in the gut too.

I dose 2 caps after each meal, and this takes away most of the issue, if not all completely. Otherwise 2 caps fasted and I feel it. 3 is a bit much for me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Def the cap. I feel it in the back of my throat mostly. Like a sore throat. Feel it a little in the gut too. I dose 2 caps after each meal, and this takes away most of the issue, if not all completely. Otherwise 2 caps fasted and I feel it. 3 is a bit much for me.
I burped on time after taking this and not only did a puff of powder come out but it was basically like breathing fire ha. Some potent stuff. Taking with fish oil or some almond milk seems to really do the truck for the stomach burn

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I burped on time after taking this and not only did a puff of powder come out but it was basically like breathing fire ha. Some potent stuff. Taking with fish oil or some almond milk seems to really do the truck for the stomach burn
LOL...the same thing happened to me on Burn24. I burped and a puff of powder came out. I was like...what the heck??? LOL!!!! It didn't hurt or cause any discomfort but it was just weird but I've read that other people have experienced the same thing. I hear that they are reformulating Burn24 too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LOL...the same thing happened to me on Burn24. I burped and a puff of powder came out. I was like...what the heck??? LOL!!!! It didn't hurt or cause any discomfort but it was just weird but I've read that other people have experienced the same thing. I hear that they are reformulating Burn24 too.
That had to have been awful tasting. I've heard horror stories of the taste of berberine