Reversed effects from DAA?

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
I have ran a few test boosters over the years with great success. However after I ran DAA the first time I knew something was off but attributed it to other things. That was about a year ago, now, I'm on week 3 of my Sodium DAA and I feel like complete s h i t. Soft, bloated, fatigued, 0 sex drive, strength completely down.

I honestly felt shut down. I stopped it 2 days ago and feel better than the first week (which was great!). Ive never heard anything but good things from DAA but now I don't even want to touch it.

What gives?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
DAA increases steroidogenisis...this is supposed to be targeted for LH and Test in men, but honestly it can also increase aromatase and in turn increases estrogen.

I wouldn't run DAA without an aromatase inhibitor as well at low dose unless your in pct.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You most likely had too much prolactin, which can create a "shutdown" feeling that rapidly resolves with discontinuing use. Next time, look into AS dopadex as an adjunct

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DAA increases steroidogenisis...this is supposed to be targeted for LH and Test in men, but honestly it can also increase aromatase and in turn increases estrogen. I wouldn't run DAA without an aromatase inhibitor as well at low dose unless your in pct.
As Coop says above me, I'd be more concerned with Prolactin than Estrogen. Dopadex or Inhibit-P are great options.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
DAA increases steroidogenisis...this is supposed to be targeted for LH and Test in men, but honestly it can also increase aromatase and in turn increases estrogen.

I wouldn't run DAA without an aromatase inhibitor as well at low dose unless your in pct.
Sourdough is back?!

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Thanks guys, i was running Inhibit P along with it. I was tentative with it tho because erase completely shuts down my sex drive. When i started noticing the same effects as Erase i dropped the inhibit and started to feel better.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys, i was running Inhibit P along with it. I was tentative with it tho because erase completely shuts down my sex drive. When i started noticing the same effects as Erase i dropped the inhibit and started to feel better.
Inhibit P decreases sex drive? Usually it aids in this department.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely check out Inhibit P. It's pretty cheap too.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a Prolactin issue, I'm sure this was mentioned above. What are some good suggestions to counter this fellas?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit P decreases sex drive? Usually it aids in this department.
Not really that surprising considering it has Vitex as one of it's main ingredients. It essentially is an anaphrodisiac for men and helps balance hormones in women.

As far as DAA, this has been posted many times over by people that actually run labs, but many of us found that it lowers total test, increases e2, and affects SHBG. IMO, it is one of the worst supplements available.