Finaflex MASS 550

adawg1980

Awards
Had anyone tried the new product from Finaflex? If so, how did you feel on it and what were gains?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

adawg1980

Awards
Thanks. I've read through some of them; I just hate when people get off topic and the thread grows.

No potential side effects?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I've read through some of them; I just hate when people get off topic and the thread grows.

No potential side effects?
Well with ANYTHING there can be potential sides. As far as MASS goes though nothing that wouldn't be associated with any other testosterone booster. IE MAYBE a couple pimples, heighten aggression and that's about it.

adawg1980

Awards
Oh I see. Nothing like what would be related to prohormones.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nah nothing like that. Promo threads grow because of banter. I love it personally.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
MASS 550 is an all-natural product, not a prohormone...why would it have prohormone-like side effects?

Nah nothing like that. Promo threads grow because of banter. I love it personally.
indeed
wouldn't things be boring if every post and every log was cookie-cutter identical form?
this is not real life..

adawg1980

Awards
MASS 550 is an all-natural product, not a prohormone...why would it have prohormone-like side effects?

I didn't think that it would, but with it being a new product, I didn't know if anyone was experiencing adverse reactions.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Very decent product.

I wonder what reps think so far. Or what they'd do differently to it if they could.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very decent product.

I wonder what reps think so far. Or what they'd do differently to it if they could.

The main ingredient speaks for itself how good the product is, I'm going to be starting it soon myself.

Logs have been getting great feedback, close friend of mine is on week 5, using 3 caps a day, noticing muscles are harder, more vascular all day with strength gains kicking in. MASS 550 is worth trying :D

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Oh you don't gotta tell me! I'm just finishing my 3rd bottle of mass 550. Tomorrow is my last day on it....I'm super sad.

I'm a fan of Finaflex for sure.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I've really been wanting to bite the bullet and try this!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh you don't gotta tell me! I'm just finishing my 3rd bottle of mass 550. Tomorrow is my last day on it....I'm super sad. I'm a fan of Finaflex for sure.
Nice! What dosing did you stick with through the 3 bottles?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another new product that has my interest, just added it to my to-buy list.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 caps a day. Kind of why I flew through it.

Bet that dosing was awesome! I'm going to start off with 2 caps, a lot of people are liking 2 caps, friend of mine is loving 3 caps. 4 caps would make one hell of a killer run :D

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Bet that dosing was awesome! I'm going to start off with 2 caps, a lot of people are liking 2 caps, friend of mine is loving 3 caps. 4 caps would make one hell of a killer run :D
Well yeah I messed around on most of it with 4 caps. Sometimes I'd take just 1 cap upon waking just for fun. Then the other 3 with my meal about 120 mins before I worked out. That was fun!

And some days I took just 3 caps. I staggered so much it's sick. I had fun tho guys. Thanks to Finaflex for a definite staple product to use to maintain or create more of a body with. If it wasn't for taking a break I'd run another month. I'm sure I could. But I'm gonna take a couple weeks off then create a new stack with MASS 550 soon.

To be honest, AT TIMES, my mind was playing with me maybe cause with MASS 550, more MIGHT not be better? Could you get away with 2 caps a day? Yes. But if you wanted to be in between 2 and 4 caps, I'd suggest 3 a day. Cause for some reason 3 caps a day ESPECIALLY paying attention WHEN I took them REALLY had a noticeable difference in feel. I don't know what it was about 3 caps a day but if I could do it again I'd do 3 a day.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yeah I messed around on most of it with 4 caps. Sometimes I'd take just 1 cap upon waking just for fun. Then the other 3 with my meal about 120 mins before I worked out. That was fun!And some days I took just 3 caps. I staggered so much it's sick. I had fun tho guys. Thanks to Finaflex for a definite staple product to use to maintain or create more of a body with. If it wasn't for taking a break I'd run another month. I'm sure I could. But I'm gonna take a couple weeks off then create a new stack with MASS 550 soon.To be honest, AT TIMES, my mind was playing with me maybe cause with MASS 550, more MIGHT not be better? Could you get away with 2 caps a day? Yes. But if you wanted to be in between 2 and 4 caps, I'd suggest 3 a day. Cause for some reason 3 caps a day ESPECIALLY paying attention WHEN I took them REALLY had a noticeable difference in feel. I don't know what it was about 3 caps a day but if I could do it again I'd do 3 a day.
Thanks for the great feedback! Good to know you also prefer he 3 caps, thats what I will probably go with. What do you plan on stacking with it next? When I run it I'm probably going to stack ara and some crea trona with it :D

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did i miss it or what is the MAIN ingredient in mass 550?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract and maslinic acid

enjoy the write up

MASS 550
Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract is becoming rapidly popular in the sports supplement industry to boost testosterone and decrease estrogen. More and more companies are starting to use this ingredient to market it as an effective testosterone boosting ingredient. In fact, recent study conducted at the college of pharmacy at the University of Illinois in Chicago isolated specific alkoloids from Brassaiopsis glomerulata that showed highly effective anti aromatase characteristics in a cell based study. This in vitro study showed that one of the alkaloids called dehydrololiolide found in this plant was just as effective as some pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors.
What consumers need to know is that companies currently marketing brassaiopsis glomerulata extract to boost testosterone have yet to isolate the active alkaloids. That is the reason why companies are using hundreds of mgs per serving to hope that this would make their products effective. Brassaiopsis glomerulata contains two alkaloids that illustrate effective anti aromatase inhibiting characteristics. From the study below, you will notice two highly effective alkaloids, which are dehydroliolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester. Most Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract contains less than 1 percent of these two alkaloids. Yes, that is correct LESS THAN 1% in the brassaiopsis glomerulata extract. Finaflex has taken it to the next level, again. Instead of launching a bogus product with brassaiopsis glomerulata extract and claiming testosterone boosting and anti aromatase activities without knowing if the extract contains the active alkaloids, the chemist at Finaflex spent years figuring out how to isolate and extract the two main active alkaloids, dehydrololiolide and N-benzoyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester. The material contained in the product is standardized at 10% dehydrololiolide and 20% n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester, which is verified by an independent 3rd party cGMP and DEA registered testing facility.

Percent control activity (PCA) at 20 μg/mL for compounds 1–13 isolated from Brassaiopsis glomerulata in the noncellular, enzyme-based aromatase bioassay and in SK-BR-3 hormone-independent human breast cancer cells that over express aromatase (DMSO = dimethyl sulfoxide, blank/negative control; AG = aminoglutethimide, positive control in noncellular assay, 50 μM; LET = letrozole, positive control in cell-based assay, 10 nM). Each bar represents the mean and standard error of three replicates, with statistically significant differences indicated in the non-cellular assay by different numbers of stars and in the cell-based assay by different letters (P < 0.0001).
9. Represents n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester 12. Represents dehydrololiolide

This is a HUGE breakthrough for all athletes who want to take their training to the next level. This naturally occurring ingredient found in this plant can help you reduce the circulating androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen. Higher estrogen level means lower testosterone production in the human body. So, thereby reducing the estrogen levels in your body, you can maximize your naturally occurring testosterone levels. The in vitro study of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester shows that these two alkaloids possess high binding affinity to the aromatase enzymes similar to other pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitors. After years of research on the efficacy and bioavailbility, FINAFLEX has the precise dosage of this breakthrough ingredient that will maximize the preferred results. Extrapolating the efficacy dosage of the in vitro study and due to the isolation of the effective alkaloids, REVOLUTION MASS contains the exact amount of dehydrololiolide and n-benzoyl-l-phenylalanine methyl ester to create the perfect environment to optimize your testosterone levels naturally.
The second ingredient contained in the MASS 550, maslinic acid (standardized to 70%) works synergistically with letrosterone to maximize your body’s potential to simply GROW. Maslinic acid is a naturally occurring triterpenoid found in olive pomace. What’s interesting about this compound is that it was found to have anabolic activities in recent in vivo studies. In this study, maslinic acid was added to the diets of rainbow trout using 5 groups of 180 trout. Each of the 5 groups were introduced to different amounts of maslinic acid into their daily diet. This studied revealed some incredible findings that show the power of this incredible ingredient.
“At the end of the experiment, white-muscle weight and protein-accumulation rate of trout fed with maslinic acid were higher than in control. The total content of DNA, RNA, and protein in trout fed with 25 and 250 mg of maslinic acid kg(-1) were significantly higher than in control. The protein : DNA ratio was also slightly higher than control. In the same groups of trout, fractional (K(S)) and absolute (A(S)) protein-synthesis rates increased to more than 80% over the control values while no differences were found in the fractional protein-degradation rate (K(D)).”
What does this all mean? It means that maslinic acid added to the diet acts as a growth factor by increasing white muscle tissue and increasing protein turnover rates.
White muscle weight of the trout that was fed maslinic acid was significantly higher than the control group in the above study. This is a major breakthrough because fish has more muscle than any other vertebrae, which makes up roughly between 40-60 percent of its total body mass. The results of the above study illustrated “that maslinic acid fed to rainbow trout significantly increases whole-body growth rate. Whole-body weight of the trout fed 250 mg maslinic acid kg−1 for 225 days was 29% higher than control.” Yes, 29% growth!

The above study also demonstrated that maslinic acid increased protein turnover rates. What is protein turnover? If you are a bodybuilder, sprinter, football player, endurance athlete or just a fitness enthusiast, protein turnover is the key to your success. Protein turnover rate is the ratio of protein synthesis vs protein degradation. Simply put, your body is in an anabolic state when you have more protein synthesis versus protein breakdown. Conversely, if you have more breakdown than synthesis your body is in a catabolic state. That being said, the outcome of the above study showed that the group with maslinic acid in their diet increased its protein synthesis rate more than 80% compared to the control group. Just imagine if you could increase your body’s ability to synthesize and utilize the protein that you ingest 80% more effectively?

Furthermore, the chemical structure of maslinic acid is similar to steroid hormones and a proposed mechanism of action in cell signaling similar to that of testosterone. Animal studies have shown that Maslinic Acid has a powerful anabolic effect by increasing whole body growth rate, regulating blood glucose, nitrogen retention, and increasing the synthesis of DNA and protein. In recent years, some researches reveal that Maslinic Acid shows beneficial effects in reducing cerebral damage.

Supplements containing ursolic acid are starting to gain popularity due to recent studies of its effectiveness. However, the oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior compared to other triterpenoids such as ursolic acid. A study investigating the intestinal uptake of Ursolic Acid (from an ethanolic extract of Sambucus chinensis) found that a dose contributing 80mg/kg bodyweight Ursolic Acid had about an 0.6% oral bioavailability based on the compound's AUC. However, in recent study illustrating the bioavailability of maslinic acid, the research showed that after the administration of 50mg/kg Maslinic Acid to rats, Maslinic Acid reached the blood and was detected in plasma at 60min (3.08±0.02μM). This confirms that oral bioavailability of maslinic acid is far superior to that of ursolic acid.

References

1. Balunas MJ, Su B, Riswan S, Fong HH, Brueggemeier RW, Pezzuto JM, Kinghorn AD. Isolation and Characterization of Aromatase Inhibitors from Brassaiopsis glomerulata (Araliaceae). Phytochem Lett. 2009 Feb 19;2(1):29-33.
2. Fernández-Navarro, M., Peragón, J. Maslinic acid as a feed additive to stimulate growth and hepatic protein-turnover rates in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comp. Biochem. Physiol. 2006. C 144, 130–140.
3. Mónica Fernández-Navarro a, Juan Peragón. Maslinic acid added to the diet increases growth and protein-turnover rates in the white muscle of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part C 147 (2008) 158–167.
4. Liao Q, et al. LC-MS determination and pharmacokinetic studies of ursolic acid in rat plasma after administration of the traditional chinese medicinal preparation Lu-Ying extract. Yakugaku Zasshi. (2005).
5. Qiang Z, et al. Permeability of rosmarinic acid in Prunella vulgaris and ursolic acid in Salvia officinalis extracts across Caco-2 cell monolayers. JEthnopharmacol. (2011).
6. Lozano-Mena G, Juan ME. Determination of maslinic Acid, a pentacyclic triterpene from olives, in rat plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography. J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Oct 17;60(41):10220-5. doi: 10.1021/jf3023996. Epub 2012 Oct 8.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This product has sparked my interest for a future run!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you stumbled upon it.

So far everyone is having great results as expected :) You won't be disappointed#

adawg1980

Awards
What's the average timeframe that people are starting to feel it kick in? After first 5 days of use? Week?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the average timeframe that people are starting to feel it kick in? After first 5 days of use? Week?
Within the first five days users are noticing the increased appetite and aggression.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
re dosing, what kind of plan should I be sticking to on a 12 week cycle.

@ around 77kg body weight.

2, 3 or 4 caps?

Will be taking on a 5 day split routine

at 2 caps its 3 bottles over 12 weeks, 3 caps would be over 4 1/2 bottles.... seems a lot of $

Also, how long do you cycle off this product for? 4 weeks? 8 weeks? 90 days?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
re dosing, what kind of plan should I be sticking to on a 12 week cycle.

@ around 77kg body weight.

2, 3 or 4 caps?

Will be taking on a 5 day split routine

at 2 caps its 3 bottles over 12 weeks, 3 caps would be over 4 1/2 bottles.... seems a lot of $

Also, how long do you cycle off this product for? 4 weeks? 8 weeks? 90 days?
dosing really is left up to you, your preference/goals, experience, etc..
but what I'd suggest:
2 caps daily for 30 days, 3 caps daily for 30 days, then 4 caps daily for duration
this is an aggressive and advanced load; if you are newer to training, you may wish to run 2 caps all the way thru, or 2 caps for 1/2 the cycle and then 3 caps for duration

again: while price for those bottles may seem like a lot, keep in mind that you are running a very long cycle @12 weeks, and nothing else is really needed so it's not like you are buying 3/4/5 other products to "stack" with this, ergo more $ involved..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is no freaking joke. I did a run on it month ago. I still felt the effects weeks later. I hit some pr's including 300 on incline bench and two weeks after I hit 315 twice on last set. I'm telling you this is the best otc I've used in yrs.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
This stuff is no freaking joke. I did a run on it month ago. I still felt the effects weeks later. I hit some pr's including 300 on incline bench and two weeks after I hit 315 twice on last set. I'm telling you this is the best otc I've used in yrs.
True. I miss it badly cause my workouts SUCK now...

I miss my MASS 550...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hell yeah! Damn everyone just keeps getting me more pumped up to run a cycle of this :D

Just 3 more weeks until I start :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet JD you best let me know if you log it.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats the best way to dose? All three pre? With or without food

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up two bottles!! I am currently on week 2 of Ostarine. would you guys recommend stacking , or waiting and using 550 thru PCT and so on?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Just picked up two bottles!! I am currently on week 2 of Ostarine. would you guys recommend stacking , or waiting and using 550 thru PCT and so on?
I wouldn't stack it personally...guess it would depend on what you are dosing the osta at
but yes, if using osta first, then follow with MASS 550 in your pct, sounds great

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack it personally...guess it would depend on what you are dosing the osta at
but yes, if using osta first, then follow with MASS 550 in your pct, sounds great
20mg..... so does that change anything?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
20mg..... so does that change anything?
yeah that is borderline
if you went with say 15mg, then I would say you could stack, and you need not worry about running a pct
if you want to run a stand-alone osta, then run it ~25 (or more), and run pct with MASS 550 included there
20 seems to me, to be too much in no-man's land to get benefit while also having to worry about dealing w/ a pct

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
So if I ran at 30 would a SERM be needed? Or would 550 and formeron suffice?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of us who can't stomach daa :( , have any daa sensitive people ran Mass 550? I'm just curious if there is enough DAA in there to cause me issue.

adawg1980

Awards
For those of us who can't stomach daa :( , have any daa sensitive people ran Mass 550? I'm just curious if there is enough DAA in there to cause me issue.
I am on my 7th day of MASS 550 @ 2 per day with no stomach issues. Sometimes, I will run USP Labs Test Powder and it gives me stomach issues.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just bought 3 bottles. had to pay $50 shipping as I'm from UK. Hopefully it will arrive in time for the 26th when I get back from holiday.

Going to stack this with Follidrone!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
also depends on duration of your use, but at 30mg for say 6-8 weeks or so, you will be fine with an otc 3 week mini pct....you may want to add in some d-aspartic acid -- our Pure Test is pretty economical, a very easy addition to make

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if I'm way off the mark here, but I thought one of the benefits of SARMs was that they required no PCT.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Sorry if I'm way off the mark here, but I thought one of the benefits of SARMs was that they required no PCT.
depends bro..
this is a relatively new field of study, and not a ton of information is known att
there is also a difference between ostarine, and S4 variation..

some feedback exists (substantial enough for me to pay attention to it and proceed accordingly) that osta will cause mild shutdown if run at 25mg level, for an extended period of time ... so, typically a shorter 3-week mini pct is advised in this event .... it is also noted that altho one of the uses for osta is during pct, one should use lower doses (lower than 20mg according to some sources; 25mg is safe according to others) during this timeframe

all this considered: I am not quite inclined to advise reckless use of this compound, and state that no pct for it is needed if one is using it in larger doses, or for extended runs..whether than means 25mg should be followed with pct, or rather other popular doses such as 37.5-50mg are the only levels that require pct -- I will advise cautious and thoughtful careful approach until more is known about this specific product and the field in general

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
So you recommend adding 3000mg of DAA to stack with Mass 550? Just for clarification