Recommend me a supplement for cutting

torylanez

Awards
I'm ordering another bottle of Alphamax soon to finish the 8 week cycle and when this is completed I'm looking for something to help me on my cut.
Any suggestions? I prefer it to be in a budget price range.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
FINAFLEX has couple options for you..

Stimul8 is the hot item in the land right now - killer preworkout that is used by those looking for hi-energy kick with focus and no crash, and looking to improve their body composition...because this one is comparable to our fatburner PX series (share some of the same ingredients), it can also be used everyday not just on training days

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) STIMUL8 (40 Servings): Discount STIMUL8 Supplements

if you desire more of a traditional fatburner product in a pill form, we have the PX500 and PX Black
500 is instant hi-kick energy; Black is more of a low-key, confident type feeling energy rather than big "kick"
both contain appetite suppressive compounds, and both work fantastically

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pro Xanthine 500-XT (PX) (60 caps): Discount Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplements

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PX Black (Pro Xanthine) (90 Capsules): Discount PX Black Supplements

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Caffeine (SNS offers various sizes of caffeine pills) and forskolin-95 are fairly popular.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would look to alphamine/f95 or Dexaprine/f95 or Combustion/DCP or any of the others that grab your attention.. there are many good offerings right now

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would add some more forsk95 (50mg) and some Alphamine, level II, or stimu8

torylanez

Awards
On a budget I would look into Dexaprine

60 caps and most users can only tolerate it half a cap at a time. Crazy energy with them
Im only going to be cutting for a month,
Also cant handle caffeine or other stimulants (L-Carnitine)
So Alphamine and Dexaprine are kind of out of the question
I might end up doing Forskolin, is Primaforce a good brand?

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of Alphamine personally. Although Finaflex's Pro Xanthine(think that's the name) looks pretty good

torylanez

Awards
Thanks for all the replies, forum has been very helpfull several times now!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're going to order another bottle of ALphamax, check out illpumpyouup.com. Right now, they are offering a free 40 serving of Fitmax with a purchase of Alphamax. I mention this because Fitmax can help you with your cutting goals. It is a pre workout, but also contains ingredients to provide a nice thermo effect. http://www.illpumpyouup.com/performax-labs/alphamax.htm

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you could put together a non stim'd fat burner stackk that could give you good results.....for example i'm about to take t33 but i'm also going to try and grab a bottle of dcp 2.0 to throw in....both have good reviews as non stim'd fat burners

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AmentoMax
Alpha-T2
Erase Pro
Forskolin-95

Plenty of ways to stack the above or run solo.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im only going to be cutting for a month, Also cant handle caffeine or other stimulants (L-Carnitine) So Alphamine and Dexaprine are kind of out of the question I might end up doing Forskolin, is Primaforce a good brand?
Carnitine isn't a stim, but either way if you can't handle stims there are still some good options out there.

Forskolin is probably my number 1 choice in this situation. If you want a little more boost combine that with a PPAR agonist (that works really well with the cAMP boosting effects of Forskolin) like TTA (if you can even find any), Erase/Erase Pro (new version has the added benefit of PPAR Agonism plus the other benefits of Abieta), or something like the new DCP.

Or maybe look into something like Burn24 or Recompadrol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I have had great success with Level II. Great energy and kills my appetite.

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 45
Amt. per Serving %DV
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 40 mg 200%
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 10 mg 500%
LEVEL II SUPER THERMO BLEND 890 mg **
Caffeine, L-Phenylalanine, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid), Evodiae Fructus (Evodiamine), N-Acetyl Tyrosine, 5-Hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia Simplicifolia), Higenamine HCl, Panax Ginseng Root, Rauwolfia Vomitoria Root Extract (std. min. 90% Alpha-Yohimbine)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forskolin 50 at 100mg
Yohimbine starting at 2.5mg 2x a day and slowly bumping up (Pre-cardio is an optimal time to take it)

AEN by Liv
ANS By Diablo
Alphamine/Alpha T-2 are some killer stacks.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ordering another bottle of Alphamax soon to finish the 8 week cycle and when this is completed I'm looking for something to help me on my cut.Any suggestions? I prefer it to be in a budget price range.
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-phenadrol-60-capsules.html This stuff is wicked. Made by one of the solid companies around. Insane energy and I have been sweating non stop in the gym off this. One of the strongest i've seen in a while. Also they're pwo stimaholic will give you a rush. But for leaning purpose or cutting def phenadrol.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can't use stimulants then you might want to check out DCP 2.0/Vanillean!

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
LeCheek has Hyper T2, which is non-stim. Def. gives you a thermogenic feel.

The value is good as well

torylanez

Awards
I've ordered forskolin and will be using fitmax pre workout
Thank you!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Im on 10-12% bf now would love to get down to 8
don't rely on supplements to much. be sure your in a deficit and tracking macros properly, along with getting sleep.
a stack i would recommend

Burn 24
Norcodrene
Forskolin 95
Reduce XT - or Armistane (OG Erase Pro)
Erase Pro (new ver)
Amino IV - (or any supplement with HICA i.e Alphamine, great for cutting).

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Accelerant, DCP 2 and AAv2 would all be great options.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gonna try bulk TTA with some electrolyte powder here soon. Will post how it goes.
Cool. I'll be interested to hear your feedback. I've never tried it in bulk form.

Sterling Arch

Sterling Arch

Awards
DCP and Dexaprine are awesome products to try out.

I've ran DCP and DCP 2.0 and both gave me great results.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats why I love Dexaprine. Last a hell of a long time. Plus I train in the morning so it serves as a good preWO too.
That stuff is no joke, it'll keep you buzzing all day long!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That stuff is no joke, it'll keep you buzzing all day long!!
yep, like people have mentioned, you can crack the caplets in pieces if 1 is too much

people in here have me intrigued to stack dexaprine and dcp 2.0 now

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
a few BIG cups of green tea a day... diet and maybe some aas if you are worried to hold on to muscle

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established