- 02-19-2005, 02:52 PM
- 02-19-2005, 04:18 PM
If memory serves me right this is the seccond post you've made "inquireing about this stuff after I locked the first thread when another poster came in and offered to supply an addy if anyone was intrested in this stuff. You're treading dangerous ground here pal. Just remember... Lean one is watching you.
- 02-20-2005, 12:30 PM
im not looking for a place to buy or anything... i would just like some feedback if anyone used it... (to everyone else) Just info would be nice
02-20-2005, 12:32 PM
Never heard of this product, is it a GH type of product or is it a type of gear?
02-20-2005, 12:39 PM
Hemo-15 is an injectable multivitamin for horses. My wife rides a lot and has used it in the past[on the horse]. It's been around a long time.
02-20-2005, 07:38 PM
02-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Yeah, if you're thinking of running at Belmont or Churchill Downs. =)Originally Posted by superman69901
Seriously, any inj. water soluble multi is a good thing, provided it's safe for humans[which Hemo-15 should be]
Similar Forum Threads
- By realsoundjim in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 05-24-2004, 04:07 PM
- By armadilo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2003, 05:26 PM
- By T-Bar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-10-2003, 03:21 PM
- By bodychemistry in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-22-2003, 10:35 AM
- By NPursuit in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-04-2003, 06:39 AM