Supplements & International Travel

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
When traveling overseas and going through customers, is it best to keep supplements suchs as herbal test boosters, fat burners, cortisol sups, in their original bottles in your bag or to maybe put them into a weekly pill case? I am traveling to Jamaica and was just wondering if by some chance going through customs there they search my bag, i don't want anything to be flagged even though i am not bringing any illegal products with me.

Any advise?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I never got questioned on pills and had them both in bottles and in unmarked pill cases. They never even looked at them or payed attention or seemed to care.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
And your bags have gotten searched before?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Original bottles are always your best bet

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
And your bags have gotten searched before?
They've looked into my bags. Their biggest beef were burned CDs I was carrying, I think the guy was being an @ss more than anything. I just told him to throw them away if it was bugging him so much. I was an @ss back to him too, I have my rights as well. How much supps are we talking about? you're allowed to take personal amounts with you. Just think of all the elderly that travel during their retirement. I'm sure most of the, having their meds, and supps with them. Just don't take controlled substances just in case, but in all the years I've travelled overseas, I never had anyone question anything or even pay attention.

Swoliosis

Awards
For what it's worth I rotated for two years 28/28 to Malabo, Equatorial Guinea with both supplements and my prescribed HRT stuff (vials, syringes, pills etc). Bags searched every time but never had an issue. Agree with the previous poster that it would be best to keep everything in its original container.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the feedback. I made it there and back with no problems. Bag got inspected on the way home and everything was still in there. Was just worrying like usual, never know what one country may consider or think is something not allowed.

Lebron Gainz

Lebron Gainz

Awards
Enough is enough. I have had it with these muthaf*ckin' supplements on this muthaf*ckin' plane.