Non-caffeinated Pre-Workout's

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Non-caffeinated Pre-Workout's


    What's good everyone.

    I just started using NO Xplode (non-caffeinated). I'm not sensitive to caffeine at all, but. I can only lift at 6 earliest and gotta be up at 6 next morning. Anyone elsewhere like non-caffeinated PW's? Or even better; what about PW's that have the least amount of caffeine?

    I gotta double check the amount of caffeine in C4, but people say that C4 ain't too bad on keeping you up. I do somewhat agree on that.

    Is anyone using other good ones? Recommendations?


  2. white pump
    high volume
    hemavol

    to name a few, there's a million others
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  3. You can put a lot of stuff together to make your own stim free preworkouts.

    I personally love Caffein Free Focus XT + Agmatine. Great price too.

    Then thrown in some Cit Mal if you want.

    Also nitrates...love me some nitrates.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    You can put a lot of stuff together to make your own stim free preworkouts.

    I personally love Caffein Free Focus XT + Agmatine. Great price too.

    Then thrown in some Cit Mal if you want.

    Also nitrates...love me some nitrates.
    Agreed^^^
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. I'm running white pump right now and it's a solid product, taste is decent but it could be better.


    Heard great things about High Volume, and that would definitely be another one worth looking at. SNS has a Stim Free Focus product that a lot of people enjoy stacking with other non stim pres (like High Volume).

  6. I'm getting ready for a stim break and I'm probably going for High Volume (and probably potassium nitrate too).

  7. Thanks TJ. Warbird I give you props for that. Interesting. Personally I leave work at 5 pm, get in my car and throw a scoop of [insert PW] and drive to the gym. Anyone else in a situation like that? It sounds like a cop-out but convenience is huge for me.

  8. Jakey... You bring up a point I was thinking about. Taking a "stim" break...would you still use a "stim-free" pre-workout drink? It seems like it defeats the purpose. I'm asking tho cuz I'm def mentally addicted to PW's.

  9. RXWHEY's All-In.

    D-Ribose - 5,000mg(5g)
    Creatine Hydrochloride (HCl) - 3,000mg (3g)
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate - 2,500mg (2.5g)
    Beta-alanine - 2,000mg (2g)
    Leucine - 2,000mg (2g)
    Citrulline Malate - 2,000mg (2g)
    Agmatine Sulfate - 1,000mg (1g)
    Electrolyte Blend - 150mg

    I personally believe this is the blood of mythical gods.

  10. Focus xt caff. Free version
    White pump
    Hemavol
    High volume
    Add bulk agmatine or nitrates for even more pump.

  11. High volume for pumps and performance, stim-free focus XT for focus
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    You can put a lot of stuff together to make your own stim free preworkouts.

    I personally love Caffein Free Focus XT + Agmatine. Great price too.

    Then thrown in some Cit Mal if you want.

    Also nitrates...love me some nitrates.
    This ^ but more specifically:

    1 scoop Caffeine Free Focus XT
    1 G Agmatine
    6-9 G Citrulline Malate

    I get pumps from that when sitting down typing lol. Try it out, you'll like. For a little extra fun drink down the CM and Agmatine with half a Gatorade. I know, I know, people are terrified of sugar but it'll do well by you, promise

    Ps...

    Dose is important with CM, a lot of formulated pre's don't have enough for my liking which is why I go bulk. SNS bulk products are G2G, OP

  13. ^^ this guy knows his stuff that's for sure.

    I'll buck the trend and say go for Amentomax (love this stuff), COP, Nitrates (KNO3 is good) and Focus XT (stim free).

    If you're looking for something pre formulated, High Volume or White Pump + COP and Amentomax would be awesome.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Styles C View Post
    Jakey... You bring up a point I was thinking about. Taking a "stim" break...would you still use a "stim-free" pre-workout drink? It seems like it defeats the purpose. I'm asking tho cuz I'm def mentally addicted to PW's.
    Didn't mean to thank this post meant to quote it. Oops.


    Anyways most take stim breaks to reduce their tolerance to the stims so no reason to avoid a non stim pre workout. If you think your are addicted to them then you may want to re evaluate their use (stims can be hard to drop though so I feel you on that).

    As far as choices either grabbing some bulks like Citrulline, Agmatine, Anmentoflavone, TMG/Betaine, or Nitrates. Personally I think the White Pump or High Volume and Amentomax combo would be tough to beat for a stim free pump and performance pre.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  15. I like the love for White Pump in here. It'd be a great option. I've got to add MN's PeakBeta+ onto the list of others as well.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. hemavol
    focus XT
    there was another I liked by man sports but the name is escaping me.. was it game day or something?>
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. I don't even use stim pre workouts anymore just hemavol

  18. White pump
    Bodyforge
    Hemavol

  19. Caffeine free Focus XT if you're looking for something that may help with mind-muscle-connection and "feel good" effects.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  20. Dymatize xpand 2x caffeine free version is solid.

  21. Muslce Feast Ingite 2.0 has a very solid profile.

    Is a non prop blend and contains significant doses of Citrulline, TMG, BA, Agamatine, Leucine, Tyrosine and electrolytes.

  22. My favorite non stim pre workout is iForce Hemavol. Another great option is MAN Sports Body Octane. You cannot go wrong with either one.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    Dymatize xpand 2x caffeine free version is solid.
    I forgot about Xpand. Dymatize gets no love on this board but this is a great option as well
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  24. Hemavol and Potassium Nitrate would be the best things for non stim'd pre workouts

    ppl can also build their own by using bulk products but i know for me, i don't tend to want to have six bottles all over my shelf just to build a preworkout

  25. High Volume + Amentomax + TMG + Nitrate
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    High Volume + Amentomax + TMG + Nitrate
    Hngggg status. Epic performance combo.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  27. Caffeine free Focus XT + Iforce Potassium Nitrate

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    I'm getting ready for a stim break and I'm probably going for High Volume (and probably potassium nitrate too).
    You won't be disappointed. High Volume provides great pathways for both endurance and skin stretching pumps. Great way to take a stim break or to stack with a stim product when the break is over.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    You won't be disappointed. High Volume provides great pathways for both endurance and skin stretching pumps. Great way to take a stim break or to stack with a stim product when the break is over.
    And it is delicious!
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  30. When I do stim breaks I use Hemavol and KNO3.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    You won't be disappointed. High Volume provides great pathways for both endurance and skin stretching pumps. Great way to take a stim break or to stack with a stim product when the break is over.
    Not often I get excited over a stim break. I'm more after the performance benefits over pumps (as I've always found these easily attainable).

    Just realised I'll be coupling it with betaine as well. KNO3 + betaine + High volume, I'm hoping for good things.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Not often I get excited over a stim break. I'm more after the performance benefits over pumps (as I've always found these easily attainable).

    Just realised I'll be coupling it with betaine as well. KNO3 + betaine + High volume, I'm hoping for good things.
    thats going to be a crazy pump stack, i know kno3 is no joke by itself, let alone with the other goodies thrown in

    might want to give ben pakulski's latest podcast a listen, got me super pumped for super pumps haha

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Not often I get excited over a stim break. I'm more after the performance benefits over pumps (as I've always found these easily attainable).

    Just realised I'll be coupling it with betaine as well. KNO3 + betaine + High volume, I'm hoping for good things.
    This is one hell of a pre workout stack.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  34. Peak Beta+, High Volume and Hemavol are some of the best on the market.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-180-caps.html
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    thats going to be a crazy pump stack, i know kno3 is no joke by itself, let alone with the other goodies thrown in

    might want to give ben pakulski's latest podcast a listen, got me super pumped for super pumps haha
    Will probably be one scoop High Volume (2500 L citrulline) + 1 cap KNO3 + 2.4g betaine to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is one hell of a pre workout stack.
    Would have loved to throw some amentomax in there.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Didn't mean to thank this post meant to quote it. Oops.


    Anyways most take stim breaks to reduce their tolerance to the stims so no reason to avoid a non stim pre workout. If you think your are addicted to them then you may want to re evaluate their use (stims can be hard to drop though so I feel you on that).

    As far as choices either grabbing some bulks like Citrulline, Agmatine, Anmentoflavone, TMG/Betaine, or Nitrates. Personally I think the White Pump or High Volume and Amentomax combo would be tough to beat for a stim free pump and performance pre.
    That is exactly what I should do, that's solid. I have used many different PW's in my time but just to clarify... "Stim-Free" = no caffiene or no-caffiene & no-nitric oxide? Or what exactly lol? Any PW that doesn't raise your hear rate maybe?

  37. this is my preferite custom pre-wo (no stims):

    - agmatine 1g
    - norvaline 750mg
    - taurine 2g
    - L-carnitine L-Tartrate 500mg
    - beta alanine 2g
    - aakg 1g

    if i need stims I just add caffeine and yohimbine.


    What's do you think?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by gianlol View Post
    this is my preferite custom pre-wo (no stims):

    - agmatine 1g
    - norvaline 750mg
    - taurine 2g
    - L-carnitine L-Tartrate 500mg
    - beta alanine 2g
    - aakg 1g

    if i need stims I just add caffeine and yohimbine.


    What's do you think?
    Waayyyyy to high on the norvaline IMO.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Styles C View Post
    That is exactly what I should do, that's solid. I have used many different PW's in my time but just to clarify... "Stim-Free" = no caffiene or no-caffiene & no-nitric oxide? Or what exactly lol? Any PW that doesn't raise your hear rate maybe?
    Stim free means no caffeine or stimulants. Nitric Oxide (or products that at least are marketed to increase it) aren't stimulants.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Waayyyyy to high on the norvaline IMO.
    why? what's do you recommend?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Non-Stimulant Pre-Workout supp ! what's a good one
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:02 PM
  3. Caffeine pre workout. Good or bad?
    By qwerty33 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 05:15 PM
  4. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 09:46 AM
  5. Best "non-jittery" pre-workout supplement?
    By cpa5oh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 07:44 PM
Log in
Log in