Non-caffeinated Pre-Workout's

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
What's good everyone.

I just started using NO Xplode (non-caffeinated). I'm not sensitive to caffeine at all, but. I can only lift at 6 earliest and gotta be up at 6 next morning. Anyone elsewhere like non-caffeinated PW's? Or even better; what about PW's that have the least amount of caffeine?

I gotta double check the amount of caffeine in C4, but people say that C4 ain't too bad on keeping you up. I do somewhat agree on that.

Is anyone using other good ones? Recommendations?

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
white pump
high volume
hemavol

to name a few, there's a million others

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can put a lot of stuff together to make your own stim free preworkouts.

I personally love Caffein Free Focus XT + Agmatine. Great price too.

Then thrown in some Cit Mal if you want.

Also nitrates...love me some nitrates.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Agreed^^^

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running white pump right now and it's a solid product, taste is decent but it could be better.

Heard great things about High Volume, and that would definitely be another one worth looking at. SNS has a Stim Free Focus product that a lot of people enjoy stacking with other non stim pres (like High Volume).

Jakey

Awards
I'm getting ready for a stim break and I'm probably going for High Volume (and probably potassium nitrate too).

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Thanks TJ. Warbird I give you props for that. Interesting. Personally I leave work at 5 pm, get in my car and throw a scoop of [insert PW] and drive to the gym. Anyone else in a situation like that? It sounds like a cop-out but convenience is huge for me.

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Jakey... You bring up a point I was thinking about. Taking a "stim" break...would you still use a "stim-free" pre-workout drink? It seems like it defeats the purpose. I'm asking tho cuz I'm def mentally addicted to PW's.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RXWHEY's All-In.

D-Ribose - 5,000mg(5g)
Creatine Hydrochloride (HCl) - 3,000mg (3g)
Creatinol-O-Phosphate - 2,500mg (2.5g)
Beta-alanine - 2,000mg (2g)
Leucine - 2,000mg (2g)
Citrulline Malate - 2,000mg (2g)
Agmatine Sulfate - 1,000mg (1g)
Electrolyte Blend - 150mg

I personally believe this is the blood of mythical gods.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This ^ but more specifically:

1 scoop Caffeine Free Focus XT
1 G Agmatine
6-9 G Citrulline Malate

I get pumps from that when sitting down typing lol. Try it out, you'll like. For a little extra fun drink down the CM and Agmatine with half a Gatorade. I know, I know, people are terrified of sugar but it'll do well by you, promise ;)

Ps...

Dose is important with CM, a lot of formulated pre's don't have enough for my liking which is why I go bulk. SNS bulk products are G2G, OP

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
^^ this guy knows his stuff that's for sure.

I'll buck the trend and say go for Amentomax (love this stuff), COP, Nitrates (KNO3 is good) and Focus XT (stim free).

If you're looking for something pre formulated, High Volume or White Pump + COP and Amentomax would be awesome.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jakey... You bring up a point I was thinking about. Taking a "stim" break...would you still use a "stim-free" pre-workout drink? It seems like it defeats the purpose. I'm asking tho cuz I'm def mentally addicted to PW's.
Didn't mean to thank this post meant to quote it. Oops.

Anyways most take stim breaks to reduce their tolerance to the stims so no reason to avoid a non stim pre workout. If you think your are addicted to them then you may want to re evaluate their use (stims can be hard to drop though so I feel you on that).

As far as choices either grabbing some bulks like Citrulline, Agmatine, Anmentoflavone, TMG/Betaine, or Nitrates. Personally I think the White Pump or High Volume and Amentomax combo would be tough to beat for a stim free pump and performance pre.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the love for White Pump in here. It'd be a great option. I've got to add MN's PeakBeta+ onto the list of others as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hemavol
focus XT
there was another I liked by man sports but the name is escaping me.. was it game day or something?>

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Caffeine free Focus XT if you're looking for something that may help with mind-muscle-connection and "feel good" effects.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dymatize xpand 2x caffeine free version is solid.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Muslce Feast Ingite 2.0 has a very solid profile.

Is a non prop blend and contains significant doses of Citrulline, TMG, BA, Agamatine, Leucine, Tyrosine and electrolytes.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite non stim pre workout is iForce Hemavol. Another great option is MAN Sports Body Octane. You cannot go wrong with either one.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Dymatize xpand 2x caffeine free version is solid.
I forgot about Xpand. Dymatize gets no love on this board but this is a great option as well

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol and Potassium Nitrate would be the best things for non stim'd pre workouts

ppl can also build their own by using bulk products but i know for me, i don't tend to want to have six bottles all over my shelf just to build a preworkout

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume + Amentomax + TMG + Nitrate

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready for a stim break and I'm probably going for High Volume (and probably potassium nitrate too).
You won't be disappointed. High Volume provides great pathways for both endurance and skin stretching pumps. Great way to take a stim break or to stack with a stim product when the break is over.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't be disappointed. High Volume provides great pathways for both endurance and skin stretching pumps. Great way to take a stim break or to stack with a stim product when the break is over.
And it is delicious!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
When I do stim breaks I use Hemavol and KNO3.

Jakey

Awards
Not often I get excited over a stim break. ;) I'm more after the performance benefits over pumps (as I've always found these easily attainable).

Just realised I'll be coupling it with betaine as well. KNO3 + betaine + High volume, I'm hoping for good things.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not often I get excited over a stim break. ;) I'm more after the performance benefits over pumps (as I've always found these easily attainable).

Just realised I'll be coupling it with betaine as well. KNO3 + betaine + High volume, I'm hoping for good things.
thats going to be a crazy pump stack, i know kno3 is no joke by itself, let alone with the other goodies thrown in

might want to give ben pakulski's latest podcast a listen, got me super pumped for super pumps haha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is one hell of a pre workout stack.

Jakey

Awards
thats going to be a crazy pump stack, i know kno3 is no joke by itself, let alone with the other goodies thrown in

might want to give ben pakulski's latest podcast a listen, got me super pumped for super pumps haha
Will probably be one scoop High Volume (2500 L citrulline) + 1 cap KNO3 + 2.4g betaine to start.
This is one hell of a pre workout stack.
Would have loved to throw some amentomax in there. ;)

Styles C

Styles C

Awards
Didn't mean to thank this post meant to quote it. Oops.

Anyways most take stim breaks to reduce their tolerance to the stims so no reason to avoid a non stim pre workout. If you think your are addicted to them then you may want to re evaluate their use (stims can be hard to drop though so I feel you on that).

As far as choices either grabbing some bulks like Citrulline, Agmatine, Anmentoflavone, TMG/Betaine, or Nitrates. Personally I think the White Pump or High Volume and Amentomax combo would be tough to beat for a stim free pump and performance pre.
That is exactly what I should do, that's solid. I have used many different PW's in my time but just to clarify... "Stim-Free" = no caffiene or no-caffiene & no-nitric oxide? Or what exactly lol? Any PW that doesn't raise your hear rate maybe?

gianlol

Awards
this is my preferite custom pre-wo (no stims):

- agmatine 1g
- norvaline 750mg
- taurine 2g
- L-carnitine L-Tartrate 500mg
- beta alanine 2g
- aakg 1g

if i need stims I just add caffeine and yohimbine.

What's do you think?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is my preferite custom pre-wo (no stims):

- agmatine 1g
- norvaline 750mg
- taurine 2g
- L-carnitine L-Tartrate 500mg
- beta alanine 2g
- aakg 1g

if i need stims I just add caffeine and yohimbine.

What's do you think?
Waayyyyy to high on the norvaline IMO.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is exactly what I should do, that's solid. I have used many different PW's in my time but just to clarify... "Stim-Free" = no caffiene or no-caffiene & no-nitric oxide? Or what exactly lol? Any PW that doesn't raise your hear rate maybe?
Stim free means no caffeine or stimulants. Nitric Oxide (or products that at least are marketed to increase it) aren't stimulants.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rumor has it we (Olympus Labs) very well might be releasing a stim free pre =) Everything you'd buy bulk, the clinical doses to go with them, all in one bad ass pre. Ruh, roh!

amarula

Awards
Rumor has it we very well might be releasing a stim free pre =) Everything you'd buy bulk, the clinical doses to go with them, all in one bad ass pre. Ruh, roh!
Now, that is a heck of a good idea

amarula

Awards
RXWHEY's All-In.

D-Ribose - 5,000mg(5g)
Creatine Hydrochloride (HCl) - 3,000mg (3g)
Creatinol-O-Phosphate - 2,500mg (2.5g)
Beta-alanine - 2,000mg (2g)
Leucine - 2,000mg (2g)
Citrulline Malate - 2,000mg (2g)
Agmatine Sulfate - 1,000mg (1g)
Electrolyte Blend - 150mg

I personally believe this is the blood of mythical gods.
Wich brand?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is my preferite custom pre-wo (no stims): - agmatine 1g - norvaline 750mg - taurine 2g - L-carnitine L-Tartrate 500mg - beta alanine 2g - aakg 1g if i need stims I just add caffeine and yohimbine. What's do you think?
Buy White Pump and you'll take care of your Agmatine and norvaline. Drop AAKG and keep everything else. Keep Taurine if you get bad back pumps or leg cramps.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hemavol
focus XT
there was another I liked by man sports but the name is escaping me.. was it game day or something?>
Game day is DEFINITELY NOT stim free haha... But recommend high volume and KNO3 for sure!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote