Cutler Nutrition King dosing

blackjackcat

Awards
Those that have used this, are you doing it 1/1/1 with food, or 3 preworkout? Is the 3 perworkout on a empty stomach?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read this online,

Directions For King: Take one (1) capsule in the morning one (1) capsule in the afternoon, and one (1) capsule in the evening, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. Must be taken on a full stomach.

​Pretty expensive product.

blackjackcat

Awards
Yeah, I read that too, but I also thought I read a post where people were taking it pre-workout (much like ArA).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good information in the thread for the first few pages, but then it turns into pretty much a mini log of peoples experiences with Micro-PA.

blackjackcat

Awards
It's been awhile that I have been interested in a supplement. I am going to try X-Gels in the near future, this seems like a promising supplement(more and more research is coming out on ArA to back this up), as does anything the PA in it. I used to be the one to try everything and be disappointed by most of them. Now I use the basics and really research any other supplements that I may try.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I read this online,

Directions For King: Take one (1) capsule in the morning one (1) capsule in the afternoon, and one (1) capsule in the evening, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. Must be taken on a full stomach.

You think? $40 for 30 days is cheaper than ArA

blackjackcat

Awards
I noticed on Biotests Micro PA, it says to take pre-workout, yet the CN King states to take it in 3 seperate split doses after a meal. I wonder why the different dosing on the same main ingredient?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I noticed on Biotests Micro PA, it says to take pre-workout, yet the CN King states to take it in 3 seperate split doses after a meal. I wonder why the different dosing on the same main ingredient?
the other herbal ingredients im assuming

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered a bottle, I'll be sure to post my feedback. Pretty excited about it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got King today. Think I'm going to do all 3 caps 1 hour preworkout and see how that goes. I used Micro-PA before and did this dosing protocol and it worked well.

blackjackcat

Awards
Just got King today. Think I'm going to do all 3 caps 1 hour preworkout and see how that goes. I used Micro-PA before and did this dosing protocol and it worked well.

You taking it with food? You must have like Micro PA then?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read this online,

I'd say dose it all 3 caps preworkout as that's how PA has been dosed in the study. As for cost, it's like $36 on sale and $40 when not on sale, that's a LOT cheaper than alternative PA products (Micro-PA is $60 for 20 days, MaxxxTOR is $80-$90 iirc for 21 days).

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Once I get a bottle I will be dosing as per label, might buy a tub today for that sweet deal!

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i am extremely interested in KING as well especially im on my 2nd bottle of micro-PA and niagen.
im not sure how much niagen is in each serving of king but the one i have has 200mg per serving and i paid about 40 bucks per bottle... so KING is actually ****ing cheap... even if niagen is at 100mg per 3 capsules

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i am extremely interested in KING as well especially im on my 2nd bottle of micro-PA and niagen.
im not sure how much niagen is in each serving of king but the one i have has 200mg per serving and i paid about 40 bucks per bottle... so KING is actually ****ing cheap... even if niagen is at 100mg per 3 capsules
250mg per 3caps/ serving

Roc18

Awards
Very curious about this also, i pulled the trigger on this. Anyone know if taking the full dosage prewo would cause any issues?

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Just bought 2 more bottles of micro pa. Waiting for info on weather the cuttler version is just as good.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very curious about this also, i pulled the trigger on this. Anyone know if taking the full dosage prewo would cause any issues?
Some of the herbs in there might possibly? Those herbs haven't really been used afaik in bodybuilding supps so I guess the worse that could happen is that the herbs might cause gastrointestinal distress at worse but you're probably safe taking the entire day's dose in one go preworkout.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Been taking this since Monday and dosing all three with a meal a couple hours before my workout with no issues.

Roc18

Awards
thanks guys ill prob take it with a meal then pre workout to be safe, hopefully this is as good as the studies say it is

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
any updates??

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really can't tell you and this is my own doing. Bought King and couldn't wait to try it but was already taking Follidrone. So I'm stacking Follidrone and King. What's doing what, I don't know but liking the results.
LoL. At least you're totally honest :D

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Really can't tell you and this is my own doing. Bought King and couldn't wait to try it but was already taking Follidrone. So I'm stacking Follidrone and King. What's doing what, I don't know but liking the results.
I had a hell of a run on Folli... trying to decide between King or the new Mass 550 next.

tony soprano

Awards
I'm in my third week of running King and I think BPI may have a winner. When I try a new product I try to run it as a stand-alone to determine if I see any benefit. Unfortunately, I introduced King while running a stack of other supplements - scientific method went out the door. I'm feeling similar results to when I run ArA but with more modest strength gains. I intend to try King again as a stand-alone and see what kind of results I see.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they've just sent it out this week, lol. So I'm still running Micro-PA. Ordered two more bottles like two days ago when ordering more Finibars, along with two cans of Metabolic Drive :p

So, as soon as I receive King, I will start running that and let folks know if I have noticed any drop offs, additional effects, and of course, any GI issues which may occur from the herbs they have in the product. I'm going to run King @ 3 caps per day preworkout which will equate to the same dosing scheme I've been using with Micro-PA.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I think they've just sent it out this week, lol. So I'm still running Micro-PA. Ordered two more bottles like two days ago when ordering more Finibars, along with two cans of Metabolic Drive :p

So, as soon as I receive King, I will start running that and let folks know if I have noticed any drop offs, additional effects, and of course, any GI issues which may occur from the herbs they have in the product. I'm going to run King @ 3 caps per day preworkout which will equate to the same dosing scheme I've been using with Micro-PA.
Looking at the herbs, I doubt it.

The results of studies undertaken suggest that aqueous extract of D. hatagirea causes significant anabolic effect which is comparable to testosterone treatment. Genesis of steroids is one of the causes of increased body and sexual organ weights and an increase in this parameter could be regarded as a biological indicator for effectiveness of the herbal drugs in improving the genesis of steroidal hormones.
On Berbamine HCL:

The methanolic extract gave an absorbance value of 0.44 at 250 microg/mL concentration in the MTT assay. In addition, the extract inhibited lipid peroxidation (LPO) by 93% and the cyclooxygenase enzymes, COX-1 by 54 and COX-2 by 34%, at 100 microg/mL concentration. Therefore, a bioactivity-guided purification was carried out yielding pure isolates, out of which compounds 3-6 inhibited LPO by 34-66% at 100 microg/mL concentration. Similarly, compounds 1-6 inhibited COX-1 and -2 by 24-65 and 23-43% at 25 microg/mL concentration, respectively. This is the first report of the chemical constituents and biological activities of this plant.
I'd have to do more research into mTOR and COX pathways, but this seems to be an anti-inflammatory/anti-fungal/anti-bacterial... which seems out of place. Why would we want to halt inflammation in our case? (I'm thinking along the lines of ArA).

On Niagen:

The NAD+ precursor nicotinamide riboside enhances oxidative metabolism and protects against high-fat diet induced obesity
[h=3]NR increases intracellular and mitochondrial NAD+ content in mammalian cells and tissues[/h][h=3]NR treatment enhances SIRT1 and SIRT3 activity[/h][h=3]NR supplementation enhances energy expenditure[/h][h=3]NR enhances the oxidative performance of skeletal muscle and brown adipose tissue[/h][h=3]Chronic NR feeding increases NAD+ in vivo in a tissue-specific manner[/h][h=3]NR enhances sirtuin activity in vivo[/h]

From the article, concentrations were between 0.5 and 1 milimoles. This equates to:

Nicotinamide riboside molecular weight (255.2472 g/mol) = 127.6236 milligrams per 0.5 moles.

Unfortunately BPI has not disclosed the amount of NAD+ in King.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at the herbs, I doubt it. On Berbamine HCL:I'd have to do more research into mTOR and COX pathways, but this seems to be an anti-inflammatory/anti-fungal/anti-bacterial... which seems out of place. Why would we want to halt inflammation in our case? (I'm thinking along the lines of ArA).On Niagen:From the article, concentrations were between 0.5 and 1 milimoles. This equates to:Nicotinamide riboside molecular weight (255.2472 g/mol) = 127.6236 milligrams per 0.5 moles.Unfortunately BPI has not disclosed the amount of NAD+ in King.
TBH, I'm not completely sold on Niagen. The NR data I believe was using intravenous administration, there's basically no data I know of via an oral route so we don't know if the stuff is even bioavailable in a form that would net the NR benefits. We also of course don't know what the dosage of it is in King nor do I understand how that other Niagen product came to the conclusion that 250 mg's is an efficacious dose (assuming that oral NR even does anything of worth to begin with). It's promising but it's basically anyone's guess if it does something or nothing.

Berbamine is mainly a calcium channel blocker it would appear. Calcium blockers have a vasodilation effect. So I can see a reasoning in terms of performance boost behind using the ingredient. Unless berbamine and berbamine hcl are different things? Also has some supposed anti-cancer properties. I also doubt that the dosages used in King would pose too much of an issue for COX-2 inhibition.

Though thinking about it, even though calcium blockers dilates vessels, the way in which it does so is by inhibiting the release of calcium which is actually the opposite of what you want to contract muscles (calcium is supposed to be released when your muscles relax)... but I think overall calcium blockers do not appear to impede exercise performance in general and could help lower heart rate/blood pressure.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i went from micro-pa to now KING, im also taking myosynergy(about to finish my 2nd pouch) and i have to say i am absolutely impressed by the results in the gym. i havent changed the way i workout since last summer. i do mainly compound lifts with a few iso here and there and perhaps that training regimen or my inconsistency going to the gym, has kept me lifting basically the same amount of weights.... that all changed last month and this

i usually do dumbbell shoulder press with 35, 45, 50. last week i went up to 60 with 6 reps and 65 with 2 thats after doing my 35, 45, 50.
my bench went up, my standing military press went up... surprisingly my dips is the same maybe just becuase i do dips after weights

my bent over barbell row went up but not my seated cable row... my squat has been the same but i havent hit them hard yet

i have 1 KING and 2 myosynergy left... switching to follidrone after... my diet has been ****, i weigh about the same but my girl keeps saying that im getting bigger.. bravo to all these supps! sooner or later i will turn my diet around and have a more proper training plan.. i could only imagine the results then

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i went from micro-pa to now KING, im also taking myosynergy(about to finish my 2nd pouch) and i have to say i am absolutely impressed by the results in the gym. i havent changed the way i workout since last summer. i do mainly compound lifts with a few iso here and there and perhaps that training regimen or my inconsistency going to the gym, has kept me lifting basically the same amount of weights.... that all changed last month and this

i usually do dumbbell shoulder press with 35, 45, 50. last week i went up to 60 with 6 reps and 65 with 2 thats after doing my 35, 45, 50.
my bench went up, my standing military press went up... surprisingly my dips is the same maybe just becuase i do dips after weights

my bent over barbell row went up but not my seated cable row... my squat has been the same but i havent hit them hard yet

i have 1 KING and 2 myosynergy left... switching to follidrone after... my diet has been ****, i weigh about the same but my girl keeps saying that im getting bigger.. bravo to all these supps! sooner or later i will turn my diet around and have a more proper training plan.. i could only imagine the results then
but with so much stuff, what can be accredited to the myosynergy and what can be accredited to the PA? :p

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
thats true but i was so excited when i received myosynergy i couldnt wait to tear that pouch open.... honestly i dont know which is doing what but king is essentially micro-pa with extras added.. this is how it all started for me.

i had a 2 month supply of niagen, i added in micro-pa somewhere during my 2nd month of niagen. i added in myosynergy half way thru my 2nd micro-pa and now im almost done with my first bottle of king and tmr will be the last of my 2nd myosynergy(i have 2 extra pouches for free).

i had been noticing different things in the gym but not until recently that im able to lift more and that to me its big. tremendously big. im like so ****ing excited. but yeah i dont know what is doing what but something is working

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats true but i was so excited when i received myosynergy i couldnt wait to tear that pouch open.... honestly i dont know which is doing what but king is essentially micro-pa with extras added.. this is how it all started for me.

i had a 2 month supply of niagen, i added in micro-pa somewhere during my 2nd month of niagen. i added in myosynergy half way thru my 2nd micro-pa and now im almost done with my first bottle of king and tmr will be the last of my 2nd myosynergy(i have 2 extra pouches for free).

i had been noticing different things in the gym but not until recently that im able to lift more and that to me its big. tremendously big. im like so ****ing excited. but yeah i dont know what is doing what but something is working
Ah, ok. So you probably do have a good idea of what myosynergy may have added since you basically ran Micro-PA for a month's worth already.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Ah, ok. So you probably do have a good idea of what myosynergy may have added since you basically ran Micro-PA for a month's worth already.
im embarrassed to say but i dont. because i just wasnt consistent with going to the gym back in april. and maybe it took some time for the micro-pa to saturate, to make me stronger. i still think myosynergy is a great product but ive taken forskolin before, ive taken hica and they didnt actually make me lift heavier dumbbells. so unless this epicatechin is really whats causing it im gonna accredit lifting heavier dumbbells to micro-pa

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im embarrassed to say but i dont. because i just wasnt consistent with going to the gym back in april. and maybe it took some time for the micro-pa to saturate, to make me stronger. i still think myosynergy is a great product but ive taken forskolin before, ive taken hica and they didnt actually make me lift heavier dumbbells. so unless this epicatechin is really whats causing it im gonna accredit lifting heavier dumbbells to micro-pa
Ha ha ha. Fair enough.

johnnyc

Awards
It helps drop cortisol so one should take this at high stress times. Before cardio, maybe after cardio if you've had a fat burner pre cardio (caffiene will increase cortisol) everyone is different just have to play with it and learn your body. This is only my opinion I do not know everyone and do not think I do lol just again thought