Can you put Usnic Acid in solution?

  1. Can you put Usnic Acid in solution?


    Could I suspend/ put in solution UA? If so, what would I use, I dont want to cap it, could I use peg 400 or what? What is the MW of it?

    Thanks

    Grant


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Could I suspend/ put in solution UA? If so, what would I use, I dont want to cap it, could I use peg 400 or what? What is the MW of it?

    Thanks

    Grant
    I don't know if you could or not but UA you want like 450mg/day. I doubt your going to be able to do this. But if you have the powder and PEG400 (which would be your best bet) try a small experiment Try to dissolve 50mg in a mL of PEG400.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Could I suspend/ put in solution UA? If so, what would I use, I dont want to cap it, could I use peg 400 or what? What is the MW of it?

    Thanks

    Grant
    The molecular weight is 344.32 (C18H16O7) I'm fairly certain usnic acid is stable in solution, I'll let you know by friday night for certain.
    •   
       


  4. Tight, thanks bro

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx
    The molecular weight is 344.32 (C18H16O7) I'm fairly certain usnic acid is stable in solution, I'll let you know by friday night for certain.
    Let us know bro I would think if it's not stable in atleast 50mg/mL then screw it. Im' not going to be chugging down 15mL a day of anything.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Let us know bro I would think if it's not stable in atleast 50mg/mL then screw it. Im' not going to be chugging down 15mL a day of anything.

    No **** man. Yohimbine was bad enough, I couldn't imagine UA *shudders*

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Let us know bro I would think if it's not stable in atleast 50mg/mL then screw it. Im' not going to be chugging down 15mL a day of anything.
    I'll let you know. I would think that it would be stable, but I'm going to ask my organic professor to be certain.

  8. Yeah, its stable in either water or alcohol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 05:32 AM
  2. How many ml can you put in your lats?
    By Mr.Striation in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 05:51 PM
  3. Can You fit 60 ml in a 50 ml vial?
    By Mr.Striation in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 02:05 PM
  4. How much tamox can you put in everclear?
    By J_MAN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 03:27 PM
Log in
Log in