As my current stack is winding down...

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I am currently stacking DAA/forskolin-95/Erase/TMG....along with my daily staples of beta alanine/creatine/ALCAR. TMG I am not sure if I have to cycle it or if I can continue...but I know the DAA/forskolin/Erase need to stop for approx 4 weeks. I have had excellent results with this stack & I will be returning to it soon. However, I have been trying to come up with my next stack. I do NOT want to stack more than 3 sups this time...but to be honest I am considering only 2...Alphamine & AlphaMax...since I have a tub/jar of each in my cabinet right now. I will probably only use 1 serving/day of the Alphamine to see how it goes...If I like it I will buy another tub...AlphaMax I will follow the label...

I'm not looking to break the bank but is there one more sup I should add to this stack? Also, do I have to cycle the TMG? I want this cycle to pick up where my current stack left off & possible take me to the next level. My diet is solid & training has been intense. I dropped 8lbs, leaned out quite a bit yet my strength increased on the current stack...

Thanks for the help.....FYI...please don't suggest a whole new stack. I am firm on the Alphamine/AlphaMax combo based on what I've read...just looking for a POSSIBLE addition....especially if I have to cycle the TMG

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
You don't need to cycle TMG, when considering another supplement it might help to elaborate on what you are trying to accomplish.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Sorry...I want to continue cutting but maintain my strength...

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Well I wouldn't jump right from one test booster to the next without a break, and it has forskolin in it which from what you have stated are cycling off of. But that being said your diet and making sure your workouts are efficient/you get enough rest will dictate how much strength you maintain more than supplements. But if you decide on sing something on top of Alphamine I would suggest something non hormonal maybe Amentoflavone (Amentomax) could help.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
If you're cycling off forskolin then you cannot use AlphaMax (contains 50mg forskolin)

Personally I'd suggest ArA for strength :D if you're looking for a good recomp agent alongside you can't go wrong with stacking w/ DCP 2.0 either

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If cycling off hormonals, and you want to keep the progress accelerated, ArA is one of your best options. X Gels really shines during a cut or recomp. Get a carnitine source like ALCAR and you're set. Keep it simple. And effective.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Thanks for the help guys....however I'm not looking to take anything while I am off of my current stack. I am only looking to see if I should/need to add anything to my NEXT stack. When my current stack is finished I am just going to take the staples I listed above. So that being said...should I take an Ara product WITH my new stack or will Alphamine & AlphaMax be sufficient for cutting & keeping my strength?

Thanks again!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
X-Gels and Alphamine are fairly popular for those cutting wishing to maintain strength and LBM. Alphamine and its HICA content make it ideal.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlphaMax + Alphamine would be a solid stack. Is there a reason you wish to only take one serving of Alphamine daily?

You do not necessarily need to cycle the TMG, although I do every 3-4 months. Here is what Zir RED had to say about duration (he's like the TMG/Betaine guy due to his research on it ;))

Duration could be longer than 6 weeks. It has been shown safe at 5-6g/day for upwards of 12-18 weeks in people with hyperhomocystinemia.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've had quite a few people adding ARA to alphamax and digging it! I have run alphamine and alphamax together for two eight week runs and found no reason to add anything, had amazing results. Of course I still took the staples with that stack, creatine, bcaa, fish oil

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax is a product I really need to try. Can't go wrong with ARA either. Give MyoSynergy a look, we're pretty proud of the formula and results people are seeing already.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could still add DCP 2.0 to the mix. It's non-stim and doesn't contain any Forskolin.

It is amazing for not only losing fat but preventing fat gain, and would be excellent stacked with Alphamine and ArA pre-workout :)

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions. I am only going to start with 1 scoop of alphamine at the beginning to see if I need more. There have been many times I've tried products that they are overdosed. Plus of course there is cost too...

I think I might stick with the alphamine/alphamax together to see how it goes. I do want to try X gels/X Factor since I've heard a lot of positive comments about them. Maybe my stack after next!...I still have about a week left on my current stack & then need to wait 4 weeks before starting a new one. Do you think I will lose whatever gains I made during the 4 week break?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions. I am only going to start with 1 scoop of alphamine at the beginning to see if I need more. There have been many times I've tried products that they are overdosed. Plus of course there is cost too...

I think I might stick with the alphamine/alphamax together to see how it goes. I do want to try X gels/X Factor since I've heard a lot of positive comments about them. Maybe my stack after next!...I still have about a week left on my current stack & then need to wait 4 weeks before starting a new one. Do you think I will lose whatever gains I made during the 4 week break?
You will not lose gains during a 4 week break. We are talking about natural supplements, not hormonal ones. You can be "off" and still maintain gains/make new ones.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will not lose gains during a 4 week break. We are talking about natural supplements, not hormonal ones. You can be "off" and still maintain gains/make new ones.
Very true, and to add to this, as long as you keep the training intensity up and the diet in check you will not lose gains. If you get lazy in the gym, it'll affect your gains but that's true with or without supps.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're cycling off forskolin then you cannot use AlphaMax (contains 50mg forskolin)

Personally I'd suggest ArA for strength :D if you're looking for a good recomp agent alongside you can't go wrong with stacking w/ DCP 2.0 either
Absolutely, X-Factor (ArA) will outshine just about anything for strength and recomp.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
decided to look into Ara & have been doing some research & I'm trying to figure out which Ara product is better....x-gels or x factor or x factor advanced? Also which is more cost effective? Based on labels/dosage x gels give you 25 days/bottle and x factor OG gives 50 days/bottle...and x factor is a bit cheaper based on dosage. Has anyone used both?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax + ARA + Alphamine would be amazing!! Both Alphamax and ARA have an amazing recomp effect!

I would choose whichever ARA is cheaper as its the same material!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
decided to look into Ara & have been doing some research & I'm trying to figure out which Ara product is better....x-gels or x factor or x factor advanced? Also which is more cost effective? Based on labels/dosage x gels give you 25 days/bottle and x factor OG gives 50 days/bottle...and x factor is a bit cheaper based on dosage. Has anyone used both?
Many people prefer the standalone products over the advanced version. (X-gels/X-Factor over advanced)

As for which one is better... They're essentially the same with X-gels having an additional 5mg zinc (I believe), which won't make a difference. Which ever you find cheaper is the better option

The idea behind the advanced product is to help with joints sides related to ArA supplementation (which are drastically over exaggerated). But if you do experience joint sides, you're probably better off buying your own joint product and dosing 4+ hours away from your ArA doses (ideally id aim for 8-12h away)

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Many people prefer the standalone products over the advanced version. (X-gels/X-Factor over advanced)

As for which one is better... They're essentially the same with X-gels having an additional 5mg zinc (I believe), which won't make a difference. Which ever you find cheaper is the better option

The idea behind the advanced product is to help with joints sides related to ArA supplementation (which are drastically over exaggerated). But if you do experience joint sides, you're probably better off buying your own joint product and dosing 4+ hours away from your ArA doses (ideally id aim for 8-12h away)
Thank you for the information about the 2 products. I hate when companies "improve their formulas" and their products stop working. I am not sure if I will include x-factor with the upcoming stack or wait until I finish & move on to the next. The DAA/Forskolin/TMG/Erase REALLY did a great job in both fat reduction & strength. I couldn't be happier with the results. DAA & forskolin is the real deal!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA would be pretty good for this, as far as cutting and maintaining LBM goes....it's hard to not add DCP 2.0.

Hell, I even use it to stave off fat mass increases when bulking.