Ergoblast

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This just might be the one. Took half scoop this morning and wow.my problem has always been tolerance so I'll see what happens.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What other preWO's have you used? Last I recall looking at the profile of this one, nothing really jumped out at me about it...

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it has something to do with the effects from the Mucuna Pruriens and what I'm guessing it a high dose of tyrosine since it is listed twice.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put this in wrong section but. Mixed in seconds taste great. The reason I put this on here is because it still feels like I just took it and that was at 7:00 am. Lots of endurance and strength. But I don't want to say to much because maybe by Monday it will suck.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What other preWO's have you used? Last I recall looking at the profile of this one, nothing really jumped out at me about it...
I've taken a lot .and last time I had this kind of feel was on craze and original razor 8 blast powder. But saying that my resting hr and bp were to high for me so I quit those.If this does the same it's done also.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken a lot .and last time I had this kind of feel was on craze and original razor 8 blast powder. But saying that my resting hr and bp were to high for me so I quit those.If this does the same it's done also.
Interesting, you'll have to come back in here to update...

Screenshot_2014-05-15-11-50-45-1.png

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Is the interaction of everything in this product safe
Just about all supplements when used responsibly are safe, it is just a somewhat strangely formulated product. Kind of ironic that a company called Ergogenix wouldn't include a whole lot of ergogenic aids in their product.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just about all supplements when used responsibly are safe, it is just a somewhat strangely formulated product. Kind of ironic that a company called Ergogenix wouldn't include a whole lot of ergogenic aids in their product.

Why are they still using such an ugly stim like NMT?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
James "the joke" Klein......think that answers everything ;)
Still going strong on this. This has been good stuff for me the strength has been where it shines.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
It looks nothing special....especially for it's price. I was more intrigued by Vasotropin than this and shockingly Vasotropin wasn't that bad.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks nothing special....especially for it's price. I was more intrigued by Vasotropin than this and shockingly Vasotropin wasn't that bad.
I bit on the sales pitch of it but I'm impressed. Next I would like to try white heat and waiting on pes new pre.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely looks like pretty a hard hitting stim w the 300mg caffeine and everything else.

I always wish everybody the best, a good tasting product with a good stim backbone can do quite well. Solid feedback Patrick.