First day with Nolvadren XT !!!

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
well, my first day.

I hope to reduce my anxiety, lost some fat and get a gret shredded look.

2 caps nolvadren xt at meal 14:00 aprox
1 cap omega 3 (14:00 and 1 cap at night ) knee pain.

I have a knee pain, hopefully this product not kill me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really good formula, joint pain will be user dependent but I got none from it.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Really good formula, joint pain will be user dependent but I got none from it.
thanks for the answer

but , the omega can help with this, i hope :S

is my first day, i cant feel nothing but i have some hypochondria for my light anxiety xDD

( the anticortisol compounds sounds good )

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why will this supplement reduce anxiety?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if your knee is killing you try some joint help by IFN... best thing since sliced bread.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take Orange Triad multi and any joint discomfort I've had has gone away. If you have more than usual discomfort, check out Animal Flex, from what I have read, that stuff is very good.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
7-Keto reduce cortisol , the stress hormone ( less stress less anxiety ) when u have anxiety, up ur cortisol levels
Yes, so you have this in reverse. If I punch you in the face and you start bleeding, will stopping the bleeding mean that I never punched you in the face? Of course not.You can lower cortisol all you want, but cortisol is rising IN RESPONSE to anxiety. If you reduce cortisol via supplements, your anxiety will still be there, just like your face will still be black and blue tomorrow despite no bleeding.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
By the way, cortisol is a hormone that helps you cope with stress (hence its release in response to stress). So reducing it may actually raise anxiety by preventing the normal physiological compensatory response

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Yes, so you have this in reverse. If I punch you in the face and you start bleeding, will stopping the bleeding mean that I never punched you in the face? Of course not.You can lower cortisol all you want, but cortisol is rising IN RESPONSE to anxiety. If you reduce cortisol via supplements, your anxiety will still be there, just like your face will still be black and blue tomorrow despite no bleeding.
This is an interesting analogy. Do u feel that relora's anxiety-reducing qualities don't have anything to do with the fact that it reduces cortisol (I read an article here that it was proven to reduce cortisol and am assuming that to be accurate... I know it and also ashwagandha relax me and also help fight fat storage)?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started feeling the effects of Nolvadren XT after about 5 days of use. My joints in my knees
started to make clicking / cracking noises. After 3 weeks on the full dose, I back down to 1
pill a day for the rest of the cycle. I will say that if definitely works, I was very drier, leaner
and more vascular while using it and enjoyed the positive effects despite the joint issues.

I ran Fish Oils @ 3g per day & also took Joint Support w/ Chrondroitin, Glucocasamine & MSM.
Next time I will use with Cissus & Hyaluronic Acid instead

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I started feeling the effects of Nolvadren XT after about 5 days of use. My joints in my knees
started to make clicking / cracking noises. After 3 weeks on the full dose, I back down to 1
pill a day for the rest of the cycle. I will say that if definitely works, I was very drier, leaner
and more vascular while using it and enjoyed the positive effects despite the joint issues.

I ran Fish Oils @ 3g per day & also took Joint Support w/ Chrondroitin, Glucocasamine & MSM.
Next time I will use with Cissus & Hyaluronic Acid instead

3 days with Nolva, and today , my mood is good, i feel better.

my knee, not change.

yesterday , training arms, great pumps.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
yes, today , my mood is cool.the anxiety , is a fuking problem with bad thoughts ( in my person, thinking about my health, death scare , one day, i smoked weed and these day, i had a "white punch", one year with anxiety for smoke some weed LOL )...for this reason, take any supplement, make me distrust ( pre-workouts give me bad feelings, i took pwork much times in my life, bad to nervous system)....irresponsible

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my bottle a few days ago. I ran a bottle of OG Erase first and then ran the bottle of Nolvadren XT. It's a very good product IMO, best MAN product I've used thus far and by miles.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished my bottle a few days ago. I ran a bottle of OG Erase first and then ran the bottle of Nolvadren XT. It's a very good product IMO, best MAN product I've used thus far and by miles.
X2 my fav in the line now that Clout is gone.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is an interesting analogy. Do u feel that relora's anxiety-reducing qualities don't have anything to do with the fact that it reduces cortisol (I read an article here that it was proven to reduce cortisol and am assuming that to be accurate... I know it and also ashwagandha relax me and also help fight fat storage)?
Everyone is thinking in reverse here for some reason. Relora reduces cortisol because it reduces anxiety. 7-keto reduces cortisol conversion in tissues without affecting anxiety

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is thinking in reverse here for some reason. Relora reduces cortisol because it reduces anxiety. 7-keto reduces cortisol conversion in tissues
Wouldn't that mean that alprazolam and other benzos reduce cortisol more effectively than relora (as they reduce anxiety much more than adaptogens like relora)? Do things like meditation and yoga also reduce cortisol?

Also doesn't cortisol have a whole lot of things that hurt people's ability to deal with stress? Things like insomnia, fat storage, and food cravings all seem like they would have helped people deal with stresses 10000 years ago when stress was coming from things like animal attacks and famine, but in the modern world those things tend to make stress worse instead of better. I know I am probably missing something (or many things), but wouldn't you agree that cortisol can do pretty negative things in modern-day stressful situations?

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Wouldn't that mean that alprazolam and other benzos reduce cortisol more effectively than relora (as they reduce anxiety much more than adaptogens like relora)? Do things like meditation and yoga also reduce cortisol?Also doesn't cortisol have a whole lot of things that hurt people's ability to deal with stress? Things like insomnia, fat storage, and food cravings all seem like they would have helped people deal with stresses 10000 years ago when stress was coming from things like animal attacks and famine, but in the modern world those things tend to make stress worse instead of better. I know I am probably missing something (or many things), but wouldn't you agree that cortisol can do pretty negative things in modern-day stressful situations?
Yes I'm sure benzos also reduce cortisol, but benzos are also habit forming, sedating, etc. I'm sure yoga and meditation reduce cortisol too.Cortisol IS the stress response. All the things you listed are not products of cortisol. They are products of absolutely uncontrolled cortisol release (i.e. Cushing's disease). Cortisol is a glucocorticoid. Its function is to increase blood glucose in response to stress. This rise in glucose gives you energy to mobilize to deal with a stressful event. Simply put: Excess cortisol is bad. Normal cortisol response is good.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Yes I'm sure benzos also reduce cortisol, but benzos are also habit forming, sedating, etc. I'm sure yoga and meditation reduce cortisol too.Cortisol IS the stress response. All the things you listed are not products of cortisol. They are products of absolutely uncontrolled cortisol release (i.e. Cushing's disease). Cortisol is a glucocorticoid. Its function is to increase blood glucose in response to stress. This rise in glucose gives you energy to mobilize to deal with a stressful event. Simply put: Excess cortisol is bad. Normal cortisol response is good.
Thanks man! I am sure I am still missing something but I have a much clearer idea of it now.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I liked Layne Norton's video blog on this notion, specifically the cortisol response to exercise.
You can also search for ZiR RED and cortisol. He brings up some good points

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
please, any answer ? This thursday i will go to make a bloodwork (allergies and CBC platelets etc )im with nolvadren (5 days ) . can i make the bloodwork during the cycle ? or is better stop it ? i have some petechial spots ( 3 years with this petechial in my legs ) perhaps the nolvadren can modify any valuethanks!

karenduff

karenduff

Awards
Good Luck :)

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
ok, im with 1 cap ED or EOD, i feel dry joints :S results :hard lookmore vascularitybut, can i take 1 cap EOD ? this is so strong , i think...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, im with 1 cap ED or EOD, i feel dry joints :S results :hard lookmore vascularitybut, can i take 1 cap EOD ? this is so strong , i think...
I started out with 1 cap for the 1st 7 days. I felt it working about day 5. I then went to 2 pills a day for a week and couldnt handle it and ended up
backing it down to 1 pill a day for another few weeks. And then the last week I was at 1 pill EOD.