Stacking Alphamine with Hybrid F1 Test

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Am I able to do this? was looking to use both at the same time in the gym for the last 3 weeks of my training cycle but unsure if i should stack them or not! Any help would be appreciated!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shouldn't be a problem. I've stacked alphamine with alphamax (test booster) for a few 8 week runs with great results.

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
You'll like that stack for sure!
Im hoping so, been on a 12 week program from Stoppani, and loving it, going to run it again, i am seeing weight gain but my clothes fit a hell of a lot better, Trying to make the most of it before vacation later this summer

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im hoping so, been on a 12 week program from Stoppani, and loving it, going to run it again, i am seeing weight gain but my clothes fit a hell of a lot better, Trying to make the most of it before vacation later this summer
Shouldn't be any issues with that combo and good luck with your goals. If you need any help I'd be glad to help as well. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No problem with those two together and another vote for extending the Alphamine. I am in awe of your ability to stop it after 3 weeks ;)

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
No problem with those two together and another vote for extending the Alphamine. I am in awe of your ability to stop it after 3 weeks ;)
Its not so much stopping the alphamine after 3 weeks, its whether to try an new strength program or continue to keep cycling through the one i am on now, i am making good gains right now and will more than likely stay on this same program for the time being!

Thanks to all you guys for the help, you guys are great