• Established
Seriously?

Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % DV
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)4,800 IU1,200%
Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)80 mcg100%
GLYCOPROTEIN MUSCLE GROWTH BLEND (proprietary)2.1g
Mediator® (as Phosphatidic acid, 750 mg), Dactylorhiza hatagirea (root), Fructus ligustri (whole), Berberis thunbergii (root) [Berbamine HCl], Niagen™ (as Nicotinamide riboside) (** DV).
And it's not that bad a price either compared to that Biotest crap. Is anyone thinking of running this? I'm thinking this + myosynergy or follidrone would be pretty nice.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's it actually called? Looks interesting since PA has always been crazy expensive IMO.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure kisadookie is gonna do a log on another website. I might give it a shot later on. Price point isn't bad at all.

raz_kaz248

Awards
it's called King by Cutler Nutrition. Looks very interesting....

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure kisadookie is gonna do a log on another website. I might give it a shot later on. Price point isn't bad at all.
It really isn't.

I haven't looked into the other ingredients, but figuring that it's cutler and I believe cutler nutrition to be a sub of BPI, I'm not putting much faith into these other supposed "ergogenics."

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
It really isn't.

I haven't looked into the other ingredients, but figuring that it's cutler and I believe cutler nutrition to be a sub of BPI, I'm not putting much faith into these other supposed "ergogenics."
Yeah, I'm very surprised by this inclusion of PA. I was expecting a very mediocre line tbh

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that makes me wonder is the overall formula when comparing Micro PA vs King if the other ingredients will actually make a difference.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cutler Nutrition is a combination of BPI, King & EXT (all under the BPI label). They selected the beat of each they offered and combined them to create this series.

I was skeptical, but it looks pretty good to say the least.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Cutler Nutrition is a combination of BPI, King & EXT (all under the BPI label). They selected the beat of each they offered and combined them to create this series.

The inclusion of the L aspartic acid in their T booster is a little odd. Its the D isomer you want.

Havent looked into their other products yet but I surely will.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
The inclusion of the L aspartic acid in their T booster is a little odd. Its the D isomer you want.

I also think it's in their creatine sell as well.

The question is, is anyone willing to use this just for the PA? I highly doubt their herbal extracts do anything. This is basically BPI after all...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Biotest is a 4.8g blend yielding 750mg of PA and King is a 2.1g blend yieling 750mg as well. Thats a huge difference.

Biotest = 20 days worth, King = 30 days worth @ $5 less...

I'll take one King thanks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
REALLY good formula at an equally good price.

Will be up there w MyoSynergy and Clear Muscle for the most interesting product releases of this year.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
REALLY good formula at an equally good price.

Will be up there w MyoSynergy and Clear Muscle for the most interesting product releases of this year.
Clear Muscle logs should start in a week, can't wait.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards

Exactly. The L isomer needs to be flipped to the D to get the desired effect.

Which shows why its a BPI product. They love using L-Aspartic Acid as a "testosterone booster" for some odd reason.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks like BPI will be lowering the cost for many with with this formula.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is interesting because the patent holder of PA said they were only allowing one company to use it (exclusive deal).

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is interesting because the patent holder of PA said they were only allowing one company to use it (exclusive deal).
Exclusive licensing isn't nearly as lucrative. Probably realized it and changed his/her mind

amarula

Awards

Wasn't there already a Cutler something brand?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wasn't there already a Cutler something brand?
Yeah there was. EXT was the original one "made for Jay" but then he came out with his own line under BPI which was white and black then they regarded it again under the black and purple.

He did own/ possibly still owns Alpha Helix. They make a preworkout but that's it. I bet due to a noncompete contract he cant move forward with it.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm receiving a bottle from BPI to run (thanks Fugitive if you're reading this). I'm almost done with my second bottle of Micro-PA and about to start on my third bottle. I will run King after I finish my next bottle of Micro-PA.

Obviously I will see if there's any noticeable drop offs (if there is then there may either be a dosing difference that the label would not be reflecting or maybe Biotest's emulsifying whatever adds something to the bioavailibility of PA). I'm suspecting that there will not be any drop offs as both products provides the 750 mg's of Mediator PA. Would be interesting if the herbs and Niagen in King will bring anything noticeable to the table. Also, not logging the product (I opted out of logging) but will give my impressions on the King product.

In general though, I'm a fan of PA and currently, King is the best value for PA available on the market. I'll break down the costs here:

Micro-PA by Biotest - 20 days supply for $50

MaxxxTOR by Max Muscle (never heard of them) - 21 day supply for $85 (this product also contains leucine and HMB, but I doubt that there's all that much HMB in the product so the 3.3 gram proprietary blend is going to be the 750 mg's of Mediator PA + mostly leucine)

King by BPI - 30 day supply for $40 and it contains Niagen and some other curious herbs (apart from PA, we don't know how everything else is dosed, plus I don't think anybody know if 1) Niagen does anything or 2) what the efficacious dose of Niagen should be).

Clear Muscle logs should start in a week, can't wait.

bb.com just temp banned me :( Supposedly I was making steroid talk (I really wasn't, someone was trying to compare HMB data with AAS data, I was just pointing out how this was nonsensical since training protocols, etc. needs to be the same for both types of studies in order to be able to properly meta-analyze the studies). Can't start posting in my log until the 21st. Smh. Oh well.

Probably some sort of timed exclusive deal would be my guess.

raz_kaz248

Awards
bb.com just temp banned me :( Supposedly I was making steroid talk (I really wasn't, someone was trying to compare HMB data with AAS data, I was just pointing out how this was nonsensical since training protocols, etc. needs to be the same for both types of studies in order to be able to properly meta-analyze the studies). Can't start posting in my log until the 21st. Smh. Oh well.
There you are lol. King is definitely stirring the pot and getting the discussion started. Looking forward to more feedback on this

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There you are lol. King is definitely stirring the pot and getting the discussion started. Looking forward to more feedback on this
I was really surprised how BPI more or less didn't try to push King harder prior to me finding the darn product listed as coming soon over on the other site and then posting about it. Out of the entire Cutler series and even the entire BPI line currently, King is arguably the most noteworthy.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
kiss, so is PA an anti-inflammatory properties by mediating inflammation or is it very negligible?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kiss, so is PA an anti-inflammatory properties by mediating inflammation or is it very negligible?
Dug into this PA and inflammation thing. Looks like PA is an important regulator for systemic inflammation. Though I don't think that this is directly why one would supplement it preworkout for the purpose of muscle building though.

Along with that, also dug around for ArA and mTOR, so it does appear that the inflammation response from ArA also triggers mTOR. Though it appears that ArA and PA are working through different mechanisms (PA works via PI3-K I think intracellularly, extracellular PA triggers ERK which apparently triggers mTOR).

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have some on the way to run after MysoSynergy :) !!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have some on the way to run after MysoSynergy :) !!
Yeah buddy! Would be interesting to see if ArA compliments the PA or if there's a ceiling to mTOR activation. Next gen crazy natty stacks, lol.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy! Would be interesting to see if ArA compliments the PA or if there's a ceiling to mTOR activation. Next gen crazy natty stacks, lol.
Absolutely. running ArA and Myo right now and am so sore it's unbelievable haha. This year is really shaping up to be a big one for the supplement industry.

Our new ArA study will be published in July, and right around the time it hits you'll see ArA products exploding onto the scene left and right :)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. running ArA and Myo right now and am so sore it's unbelievable haha. This year is really shaping up to be a big one for the supplement industry.

Our new ArA study will be published in July, and right around the time it hits you'll see ArA products exploding onto the scene left and right :)
I like it :D I also like the new ArA price points :D

raz_kaz248

Awards
Anyone experience running ArA with PA vs ArA or PA alone? Benefits?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm receiving a bottle from BPI to run (thanks Fugitive if you're reading this). I'm almost done with my second bottle of Micro-PA and about to start on my third bottle. I will run King after I finish my next bottle of Micro-PA.

Obviously I will see if there's any noticeable drop offs (if there is then there may either be a dosing difference that the label would not be reflecting or maybe Biotest's emulsifying whatever adds something to the bioavailibility of PA). I'm suspecting that there will not be any drop offs as both products provides the 750 mg's of Mediator PA. Would be interesting if the herbs and Niagen in King will bring anything noticeable to the table. Also, not logging the product (I opted out of logging) but will give my impressions on the King product.

In general though, I'm a fan of PA and currently, King is the best value for PA available on the market. I'll break down the costs here:

Micro-PA by Biotest - 20 days supply for $50

MaxxxTOR by Max Muscle (never heard of them) - 21 day supply for $85 (this product also contains leucine and HMB, but I doubt that there's all that much HMB in the product so the 3.3 gram proprietary blend is going to be the 750 mg's of Mediator PA + mostly leucine)

King by BPI - 30 day supply for $40 and it contains Niagen and some other curious herbs (apart from PA, we don't know how everything else is dosed, plus I don't think anybody know if 1) Niagen does anything or 2) what the efficacious dose of Niagen should be).

Probably some sort of timed exclusive deal would be my guess.
BB.com is strict on AAS talk. It cant be discussed no matter what side of the fence you sit on.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BB.com is strict on AAS talk. It cant be discussed no matter what side of the fence you sit on.
Seeing how I've been unbanned, it would appear to have been a mistake on their part ;) They basically banned everyone on that thread but later lifted the bans.If you followed that thread before half the posts were removed, it would have been blatantly obvious that we were not discussing the use of AAS. It's basically as if someone just searched for the word steroid or AAS and deleted/banned people based on the word appearing regardless of context/content.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Seeing how I've been unbanned, it would appear to have been a mistake on their part ;) They basically banned everyone on that thread but later lifted the bans.If you followed that thread before half the posts were removed, it would have been blatantly obvious that we were not discussing the use of AAS. It's basically as if someone just searched for the word steroid or AAS and deleted/banned people based on the word appearing regardless of context/content.
I think even comparing supps to AAS is rather touchy. I was infracting just for quoting someone who mentioned AAS lol

amarula

Awards
Yeah there was. EXT was the original one "made for Jay" but then he came out with his own line under BPI which was white and black then they regarded it again under the black and purple.

He did own/ possibly still owns Alpha Helix. They make a preworkout but that's it. I bet due to a noncompete contract he cant move forward with it.
So BPI owns BPI, Cutler and EXT brands?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I would run PA alone FIRST, before adding anything else with it like Ara and such. You'll be able to better gauge if PA is working for you or not. My opinion.

I plan on running this alone at some point this year.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run PA alone FIRST, before adding anything else with it like Ara and such. You'll be able to better gauge if PA is working for you or not. My opinion.

I plan on running this alone at some point this year.
I'd agree with this, or if you're adding it to a current stack, at minimum have a good feel for the stack one is already on before adding the PA, just so you can have a better idea of what changes, if any, there are.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'd agree with this, or if you're adding it to a current stack, at minimum have a good feel for the stack one is already on before adding the PA, just so you can have a better idea of what changes, if any, there are.
Perfectly said dook!

Ca2pa

Awards
Would PA or ARA be better for first time use if one had to choose?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I would venture to say ARA. Too many positive logs and results with this compared to PA at this point in time.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Valid question but for a first time user, I think it's best to use one supplement to see how well, if any, your body responds to it.

ARA for me was awesome! Since I am a seasoned vet because I ran two cycles, I will combine it with another product like PA or HMB-FA and the likes.

Ca2pa

Awards
Cbsharpe answered my question. Guess ara first definitely will get 2-3 bottles of king for the price!

About diminishing returns, how would a run of ara than pa/king than hmb-fa/clear muscle?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tough question to answer TBH.

My PA experience thus far puts it at least on par with my first run of ArA but has been overall better than my second run of ArA. The difference between the first time I used ArA and the second time I used ArA really is that the first time I just took 1 gram ArA every day and I was on a 3 days lift 1 day no lift schedule. The second time I used ArA I was on a 5 days lift 1 day no lift schedule but I took it only on workout days @ 1.5 grams + LCLT (2-3 grams depending on the preworkout I was using) + GMS.

Ca2pa

Awards
Ahhhh, good info thanks. Any supplement to help absorption of PA? For example how lclt(or similar) and GG help ara?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhh, good info thanks. Any supplement to help absorption of PA? For example how lclt(or similar) and GG help ara?
Well, as you may have caught in my earlier post, I've given the whole LCLT + GMS with my ArA preworkout only protocol a good solid run and did not think highly of it and instead found daily dosing of 1 gram to work out better for myself, I might be an outlier :p

With that said, PA 30-60 minutes preworkout has worked great for me. I do this daily and on non-lift days, I still dose it before I go in to do my HIIT. I don't see anything that would inhibit it or make it more effective and there's also not much literature available pointing to what might potentiate it better. What I do know is that Dr. Wilson has done research with PA using sedentary people and have found that PA in the absence of strength training does not net any gains. Does this mean that one can use PA preworkout only? Perhaps, myself nor any current PA users have tried this yet that I'm aware of :p

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cbsharpe answered my question. Guess ara first definitely will get 2-3 bottles of king for the price!

About diminishing returns, how would a run of ara than pa/king than hmb-fa/clear muscle?
Great advice, use them all separately and see which works best for you!