OTC fat burner while on cycle?

P

pl8tes

Awards
Would there be any point in me taking an OTC stim free fat burner on a high calorie cycle? I'm trying to gain as much strength as physically possible, but obviously there will be fat gains on a 1kcal+ surplus.

If so, what fat burner would you guys suggest?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What are you tryn to accomplish with it?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
for that matter get rid of the 1000 calorie surplus and stick with 500

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im using alpha-y

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get some GlycoBol & Hyper T2.

That combo with keep the gainz lean and mean brother.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would there be any point in me taking an OTC stim free fat burner on a high calorie cycle? I'm trying to gain as much strength as physically possible, but obviously there will be fat gains on a 1kcal+ surplus. If so, what fat burner would you guys suggest?
Looks like metabolic powder and aav2 would be best suited for you my friend

Metabolic powder should be at NP on Tuesday

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a PH cycle? If so I would suggest a low/non stim product like RK, Green Coffee bean or Garcinia..Burn 24 would do good as well
This. Don't bother with gylcobol, you'll be thoroughly disappointed.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any point in me taking an OTC stim free fat burner on a high calorie cycle? I'm trying to gain as much strength as physically possible, but obviously there will be fat gains on a 1kcal+ surplus.

If so, what fat burner would you guys suggest?
Green coffee bean extract, yohimbine and rk 500 would be good. But 1000kcals is quite excessive and you will gain some fat no matter what you do

P

pl8tes

Awards
Green coffee bean extract, yohimbine and rk 500 would be good. But 1000kcals is quite excessive and you will gain some fat no matter what you do
It is excessive, but in one week with this surplus/cycle I already got an extra two reps on squats and 4 on bench.

I think I'll just save fat burners for a couple weeks after pct.

How would clen compare to things like hyper t2?

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Why would anyone need a fat burner while on cycle? If your diet is clean and strict there should be no need for it

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why would anyone need a fat burner while on cycle? If your diet is clean and strict there should be no need for it
Only reason I see is if the cycle is in a deficiency...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
people run cutting cycles all the time so why not. we can call this a bulkting cycle??

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe something like Recompadrol or Burn 24 may be of help for the heavy carbs meals/cheat meals? Non-stim too... Worth a look

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely go non-stim. BPS DCP 2.0 would be an awesome choice, as well as Burn 24.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'm not really sure what you think a fat burner will accomplish here, besides lighten your wallet. Or why people are suggesting products.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm not really sure what you think a fat burner will accomplish here, besides lighten your wallet. Or why people are suggesting products.
In this scenario it is pointless with such a large surplus, if it was a cutting cycle then it's a different story

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe something like Recompadrol or Burn 24 may be of help for the heavy carbs meals/cheat meals? Non-stim too... Worth a look
This is definitely a great addition to any diet using carbohydrates for dieting

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP 2.0 would be perfect for this. While I wouldn't normally use it while on cycle (because the androgens will already be doing a lot to help keep you leaner), it would work to do exactly what you are asking about.

What I would normally suggest is to use it during PCT though, that way you can keep the calories high to help maintain your on cycle gains and still have it do a lot IRT minimizing fat gain.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never suggest high amounts of stimulants for a prohormone cycle, well depending on what the hormone is.....just more likely to create high blood pressure with stimulants with a lot of hormonal products

stim free would be the way to go as mentioned, tt33, dcp 2.0....whatever it may be just for added effects

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never suggest high amounts of stimulants for a prohormone cycle, well depending on what the hormone is.....just more likely to create high blood pressure with stimulants with a lot of hormonal products stim free would be the way to go as mentioned, tt33, dcp 2.0....whatever it may be just for added effects
I agree, aside from pre workout stims.

While dieting down I use non stim pre workouts

While gaining I use stim pre workouts

Seems to be best that way

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, aside from pre workout stims.

While dieting down I use non stim pre workouts

While gaining I use stim pre workouts

Seems to be best that way
Wouldn't you want the stims more when dieting down?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Wouldn't you want the stims more when dieting down?
I feel like that's all in the head kind of thing.

I never use stims and still get the job done. I don't use stims especially on cycle cause of blood pressure.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like that's all in the head kind of thing.

I never use stims and still get the job done. I don't use stims especially on cycle cause of blood pressure.
I'm talking specifically about their effects on fat loss.

The energy is a benefit when you're dieting, sure, but the fat loss benefits and appetite suppression are what I'm referring to.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm talking specifically about their effects on fat loss.

The energy is a benefit when you're dieting, sure, but the fat loss benefits and appetite suppression are what I'm referring to.
Oh, I see.

Sorry, I'm on my phone are you talking about OTC stims or prescription?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Prescription stims?

I'm referring to caffeine, yohimbe, ephedrine, etc.
Prescription like Adderall haha.

Yah I'd have to agree. I'm thinking you would want stims while you were off rather than non stims.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, you still continue to use stims though, just not in preworkout products.
I'm always using stims

Just non stim pre workouts for when I'm cutting (unless I'm really dragging ass). And stims when I'm gaining (because fat burners are removed)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm always using stims

Just non stim pre workouts for when I'm cutting (unless I'm really dragging ass). And stims when I'm gaining (because fat burners are removed)
See, now that makes sense.