Dosing erase

usernamee

Awards
I've never taken erase, but I've taken erase pro twice, and only for 1 bottle. The first time I took EP was just to randomly try it out, and I loved it. I wasn't on PCT or anything like that. I had no sides but a little acne. Recently I used EP with reversitol for a 11-oxo PCT, and I had some sides on my libido. After a few weeks of that, I stopped taking the EP and reversitol and everything went back to normal. Now, I have some normal erase and some EP left over. I'm going to be cutting in a few weeks for an 8-10 week cut, and I'm tempted to try the original 25mg/cap erase out for the entire span of the cut. I guess my question is, how should I dose it and can someone that has seen sides within 4 weeks/1 bottle take it for 8 weeks/2 bottles? By the way, my stack for this cut is planned to be alpha mine, alpha t2, burn 24, and possibly erase throughout. Dieting will be on point as well. Just slowly decreasing carbs and fats and slowly increasing cardio has always worked for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start out by dosing 1-2 caps. If you don't notice any sides, you can bump up to 3 caps a day.

Most dose first thing in the morning which is what I recommend.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
^^^this. Dose it in the morning because that's when cortisol is at its highest.
I personally start arimistane at 150mg but that's just me. I'd start low and work up if you've never used it before.
Is it the OG erase?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed with kbayne. If you had or are worried about sides, start with 1-2 and work up from there. Some prefer Erase to Erase Pro because they want to control the dosing more. Please let us know how it works out for you.