Advice on a stack for a specific context

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

Just need advice really. In about six weeks I will be fasting for a month. I will not be able to eat or drink for around 20 to 21 hours, from 1am to around 10pm. Obviously I'm not expecting to gain any muscle, but I would like to preserve the muscle I have and lose fat. I won't be able to use stims as I will be eating at 10pm and 1am. So what could I use? Suggestions could inckude topical concoctions.

DCP 2 maybe beneficial.
Would topical 7 keto be useful in this context? Anything else?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hi everyone, Just fine advice really. In about six weeks I will be fasting for a month. I will not be able to eat or drink for around 20 to 21 hours, from 1am to around 10pm. Obviously I'm expecting to gain any muscle, but I would like to preserve muscle and lose fat. I won't be able to use stims as I will be eating at 10pm and 1am. So what could I use? Suggestions could inckude topical concoctions. DCP 2 maybe beneficial. Would topical 7 keto be useful in this context? Anything else?
UR spray 2x a day

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tt-33 for a stimulant free fat lose

I also know ageforce was giving away free fat burner patches that include 7keto but i'm still waiting to hear reviews from anyone who might have taken advantage of the deal

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I take it this is for Ramadan?
not looking to flame you or create turmoil here, but - seems to me if you are fasting for religious reasons to embrace purity and cleansing of spirit, then worrying about such self-serving issues as muscle quality and fat-loss during this time is kind of the antithesis of what the fast is supposed to be all about

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I take it this is for Ramadan?
not looking to flame you or create turmoil here, but - seems to me if you are fasting for religious reasons to embrace purity and cleansing of spirit, then worrying about such self-serving issues as muscle quality and fat-loss during this time is kind of the antithesis of what the fast is supposed to be all about
Thanks Snags. It's not self serving though is it. The cleansing of the spirit comes from learning restraint from food and from negative behaviour; the food being the foundational element of self control and the hunger a constant reminder of the purpose of what your doing. Continuing to train isn't selfish or morally corrupt so it's fine. If anything looking after my health is a good thing. I have to say though Snags your post has changed my opinion of you some what.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thanks Snags. It's not self serving though is it. The cleansing of the spirit comes from learning restraint from food and from negative behaviour; the food being the foundational element of self control and the hunger a constant reminder of the purpose of what your doing. Continuing to train isn't selfish or morally corrupt so it's fine. If anything looking after my health is a good thing. I have to say though Snags your post has changed my opinion of you some what.
and perhaps yours here has changed mine, as well
in any event, I appreciate you took this in the manner intended, and thank you for clarification and viewpoint on the matter
best to you in your quest

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'd say look into HCA and bulk Leucine if leucine is appropriate.

You can still get in all the calories you need in that small window so make sure you prep in advance.

All the best for the fasting.