Finaflex 1 andro wasnt enoufh what next?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I did a three month cycle of 1 andro at 4 caps a day and noticed minor gains. I want something that will shop gains and be worth the trouble. Have leaned toward havoc real hard before the finaflex but due to serm issues ( not wanting to buy illegal ) I went small. Now I want to get big. I consume about 2100 cals 220 protein and 100 carbs. Currently 5'7 170lbs. 18% bf. now before the bashing I know body fat is little high bit that's so why I want to cycle to get it down and I am 27

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Don't cycle to lose fat, at your stage. Cycle to grow.

What were your results with 1-Andro? What was your routine and what were your calories on that cycle?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2100 cals is all? I'm similar stats doing 2500 for maintenance. When bulking I was taking in 3200 cals. I'd start there.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I am so afraid of gaining weight and fat I still have some belly fat. And I am doing strong lifts 5x5. Gained some mass but nothing to talk about. I want to be big before cutting to be honest.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
How long have you been lifting seriously and consistently?

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Only one year lifting and you jump on PH?
Seriously even without the 1-andro , with proper diet and good training you should see great results.
Now if you telling us that you run 1-andro 4 caps per day for 3 month and didn't see any significant gains I can tell you that the problem is you and not PH.
Now I'm not saying you won't get good gains with harsher PH , but you should do your homework first to line up everything before you try some SD.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No wonder you didn't notice any results.....You were under fed and only have a years worth of lifting experience to make any type of progression.

Work on your diet and training before you attempt to jump on the hormone wagon. Just being honest.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Get strict with daily calories above maintenance and maybe try Anabeta to help with appetite as it served me well in that capacity to help bulk.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No wonder you didn't notice any results.....You were under fed and only have a years worth of lifting experience to make any type of progression.

Work on your diet and training before you attempt to jump on the hormone wagon. Just being honest.
this is good advice.. why in the world u ran an oral for 12 weeks the first time outta the gate is just wow...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes we have some serious issues going on in here..
wonder why you don't grow, when you are eating like a bird? yet afraid to gain fat?
using a hormonal product when you have little to no experience in training?
you did 12 weeks on a product we advise 8 weeks max on...yet, stuck with the 3 caps daily instead of ever going to max dosing of 4 caps?

lots of issues to fix here, before you plan your next foray into whatever hormonal compound you wish to use
(and I would advise waiting a long time before you really do consider this, fwiw)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should consider going on a cutting diet and take ECA Stack and get yourself down below 15% bf before taking PH's again.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ah! perfect solution... remove steroids add stimulants.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
It should be pretty easy to get to ~12% on your own with dieting. If you can't manipulate your own weight, you'll waste PH cycles.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
1 Andro was my 1st cycle, mild or not, It did a decent job at blowing me up, strength gains were good, size and fullness and I ran it at 4 caps for 6 weeks and I weigh 230. Ate like a horse, still dropped bf.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thank you for the reality check and information. ( being serious not a smart A). I am going to cut and drop some body fat and read more thanks for the information

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
How do you eat like you do say 3000 cals and not gain fat?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Metabolism, active lifestyle, etc. If I were you I'd seriously consider raising your calories. You're not growing because you're not giving your body enough to grow brah. I'd suggest you bump up to atleast 3,500.

I'm currently on 5.3k cals so if you need any help with your diet just shoot me a PM.

After you get that sorted out there are many amazing, natural products available that I'd highly suggest before you take a dip into anything deeper. Examples; ArA (X-Factor or X-Gels), AnaBeta, Follidrone, Phosphatic Acid, and some other new exciting things on the horizon

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
What was or is your PCT?
You lose your libido on cycle and after?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Google TDEE calculator

Eat 250 kcals above the number it generates

Weigh self, see if your gaining too much or too little, adjust as needed.

You gotta eat to grow

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat gain seems to be your major concern. Research the ABCDE Diet on the TNation website. This is a cleanup as you go type diet and exercise plan.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I don't know anything about any alphabet soup diet, but...

the idea lies behind properly structuring those 3k cals to micronutrient-rich choices:
complex carbs, lean sources of protein, and good fat intake (both amount/sources)..
empty calories in a caloric surplus will add fat, period

despite the elementary understanding of many around members around here that it's simply about "cals in/cals out", reality is there's a little more to it than that

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
At 18% I would worry about losing some body fat before cycling. You can easily lose 2 lbs a week with natural supps and youre already at 2100 cals to do so...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Lol! I knew that would bring you out diet guru and freakin ripped lifter! The ABCDE Plan or Delta 1250 is the cleanup as you go one and appears to be similar to what you use from reading your logs ( I think). Here is the link:

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_diet_nutrition_bodybuilding/abcde_diet_the_next_generation

Ready, aim, go Steve! Lol
hmm I see what you mean, as far as the "wave" diet modes
their example for "low waves" tho (1900 for 200# bodybuilder?) is really low - no need to go to that extent
the principle itself is sound, even if the finite #s given are poor

I don't visit that site, haven't in yrs...never found much real or worthwhile info over there, personally
this one is a workable idea tho

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
At 18% I would worry about losing some body fat before cycling. You can easily lose 2 lbs a week with natural supps and youre already at 2100 cals to do so...
this is not a bad plan either..
I know the catch-phrase that runs rampant is "gain muscle while losing fat", but truth is at this stage of the game for OP, you'll be much better off focusing on one goal or the other, muscle-gain OR fat-loss, not both concurrently
it is very difficult to actually gain muscle while losing fat - as a former president once said: "a house divided cannot stand"
without a basic understanding of your own individual metabolism, and concomitant evolution/experience in training, you will most likely end up very frustrated and spinning your wheels