Burn24 or Lean Xtreme?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for some recommendations on which non-stimulant fat burner I should go with. I am on the fence.
Omega Sport Burn24 or Driven Sports lean Xtreme?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are for different purposes. Burn24 is a GDA. Also, what other supplements are you going to be using?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ehhh Aav2 is the way to go

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for something to stack with PES alphamine. I take the alphamine in the morning. I am not too good with stimulants so I want something w/o stims for later in the day. My goal is to drop my bodyfat. Supplement-wise I am currently using green tea, fish oil, cla, forskolin and dcp.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I have also been restricting my carbs. Getting most my carbs (pre, intra and post workout). Otherwise I get the carbs from my fruits and vegetable. I do have a carb refeed on the weekend.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have also been restricting my carbs. Getting most my carbs (pre, intra and post workout). Otherwise I get the carbs from my fruits and vegetable. I do have a carb refeed on the weekend.
If your carbs are low, I'd skip on Burn24 (personally).

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Since it was pointed out that Burn24 is a GDA, I was thinking the same thing.
Would the EBF aav.2 be an option then?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
I am listening hvactech. Thanks man.
Do you know if there is any problem running it with the other supps I am currently taking?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamine contsins SA-2a already, a form of yohimbe.. aav2 is also a yohimbe product so if you do then I would do 2 scoops alphamine in the morning and spread out 6 caps of aav2 through out the day with 1 scoop alphamine 6-8 hours after first dose

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Thanks for the dosing schedule. It is much appreciated.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im currently using 9 caps aav2 with molecular nutritions Accelerant

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am looking for something to stack with PES alphamine. I take the alphamine in the morning. I am not too good with stimulants so I want something w/o stims for later in the day. My goal is to drop my bodyfat. Supplement-wise I am currently using green tea, fish oil, cla, forskolin and dcp.
CLA is worthless why even bother investing in it?
Erase Pro?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Burn 24 depending on your carb level. It can still certainly be beneficial with low-er carb diets. I use it during the week and I'm at about 100-120g of carbs per day. The good thing is that the MOA of Burn 24's ingredients shouldn't cause hypoglycemia, so there shouldn't be a huge concern regarding that.

Another option would be Alpha-T2, depending on how much Alphamine you are taking and if you can handle the extra Y-Alkaloids.