Which Fatburner

A

Akoyoto

Awards
Hi Guys,
At first i am from Germany so don´t blame me please for my bad Englisch.
I think the original German products aren´t that good so my idea was to ask here.
What is your favourite and which one would you recommend me?
Following products i could buy:
-Vpx meltdown MD2
-Le Cheek Ampilean
-New USP Labs Oxy Elite
-Hard Rock Supplements - Yellow-Bullet-Xtreme
-Pro Supps DNPX II
-PES Alphamine
-Hard Rock Supplements - EPH 100
So Maybe you can help me.
Thanks a lot :)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Out of those, Alphamine, hands down.

J

jhbmore

Awards
Just got done running alphamine/f-95 for 8 weeks the last 4 weeks I threw in reduce xt and new erase pro. I enjoyed the alphamine and will def use it again. Plus the stuff taste amazing. Dropped another 10 lbs or so. Most important will be your diet though.

C

Ca2pa

Awards
Alphamine, they have a crazy insider. Pm a pes rep sure they could hook it up. Haven't tried the others.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried it yet, but bought 5 tubs of Alphamine cause of the incredible reviews. Also about to give BPS Combustion a run and DCP 2.0 as well.

If you decide on Alphamine (my vote) check out sportsnutritiononline.com and coupon code in my sig
Alphamine get's my vote as well, and that's some trust ordering 5 tubs without having tried it! But how can it get your vote without having tried it?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried it yet, but bought 5 tubs of Alphamine cause of the incredible reviews. Also about to give BPS Combustion a run and DCP 2.0 as well.

If you decide on Alphamine (my vote) check out sportsnutritiononline.com and coupon code in my sig
Thanks for the shout out!

Of the ones you mentioned, I love Alphamine. I would also take a look at DCP 2.0 and/or Combustion as well, though :)

DCP 2.0 is also non-stim, so it stacks well with any stimmed burner.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That BPS stack is really solid. Loving DCP 2.0, none of the cramping with the old version while still visibly leaning me out while my diet isnt overly strict.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP 2.0 + Combustion or DCP 2.0 + Alphamine + Forskolin.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DNP x2 is no joke...i had to stop because i felt weird on it but the results were solid, however i must add out of that list i've only tried dnp x2 and alphamine

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That BPS stack is really solid. Loving DCP 2.0, none of the cramping with the old version while still visibly leaning me out while my diet isnt overly strict.
That's awesome to hear! I'm adding DCP 2.0 pretty soon, but currently running Combustion, XFA and Alphamine and loving the results so far.

I'm only 350 calories under maintenance with a bit of cardio added and am seeing differences in leanness and scale weight.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like most people think Alphamine is a good choice from that list. ;)

If you do go with Alphamine and have any questions feel free to post them up or PM me and I'll help in whatever way I can. :)

M

maromo

Awards
I tried Alphamine, and like it.

AmpiLean caught my attention.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
E/C stack is still my first choice. DCP 2.0 for non-stim. Alphamine if you don't want to run E/C. Or wait till Visceral Response comes out from Komodo. Think that formula looks great.

Also would love to try new Combustion, I just haven't yet.

Really tons of good fatburners out there.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meltdown + F95 gave me the best results out of any other fat burner/stim out there. This includes alphamine and EC.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VPX always has produced solid fat burners... but I recommend their redline UHC and the monster LCH before the new meltdown.
love alphamine
had samples of DNPx and its strong too. I would stick to those.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamine has still given really great results, despite which version you use

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
aav2 and norcodrene stacked.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
aav2 and norcodrene stacked.
I reordered this yesterday! Planned on doing ec and I have been the past 2 weeks but I honestly felt like I was losing more with norco aav2.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I reordered this yesterday! Planned on doing ec and I have been the past 2 weeks but I honestly felt like I was losing more with norco aav2.
Excellent feedback.
it's quiet a popular stack now. very synergistic effects

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's great to hear!

I love my Norco aav2 combo

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of that list it's definitely alphamine for me. Hell, alphamine is going to be towards the top of the list no matter what list it is on lol.

If you can get it, take a look at combustion (it's the new formula) / DCP. They stack very well together, and can normally be had for a good price. (plus, the results are awesome). If not, I would still take a look around for DCP 2.0 which would stack well with almost anything for any goals (lean bulk, preserving LBM while cutting, recomp).

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haven't tried DCP 2.0 but og was pretty damn effective

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried it yet, but bought 5 tubs of Alphamine cause of the incredible reviews. Also about to give BPS Combustion a run and DCP 2.0 as well.If you decide on Alphamine (my vote) check out sportsnutritiononline.com and coupon code in my sig
loved alphamine myself but for me hands down ampilean. Curves the heck out of my cravings, and sweated a ton while not having that crash effect.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of that list Alphamine gets my vote.

I will also say DCP 2.0 is awesome non stim. I have not ran it to it's full potential yet, but I did use a bunch during a vacation while eating every garbage carb I could shove in my mouth. Came home down a pound haha, who comes home from vacation down weight??

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of that list Alphamine gets my vote.

I will also say DCP 2.0 is awesome non stim. I have not ran it to it's full potential yet, but I did use a bunch during a vacation while eating every garbage carb I could shove in my mouth. Came home down a pound haha, who comes home from vacation down weight??
Yes, indeed! Thanks for the support, DCP 2.0 really is awesome.