Southland Performance REVAMP

Dmoney23

Awards
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here, quick question about REVAMP for reducing stim tolerance. I am taking it along with a multivitamin and vitamin C in the mornings and afternoons and would like to know if there might be any issue with ingredients being negated due to the multi? It's just ON Opti-men and basic 500mg vitamin C.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster here, quick question about REVAMP for reducing stim tolerance. I am taking it along with a multivitamin and vitamin C in the mornings and afternoons and would like to know if there might be any issue with ingredients being negated due to the multi? It's just ON Opti-men and basic 500mg vitamin C.
Save money,take a break from stims.

No need to use a product to fix an issue caused by another product.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The answer to your question is NO. You can take REVAMP with a multi and vit. C.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Save money,take a break from stims. No need to use a product to fix an issue caused by another product.
$9 on nutraplanet for a bottle ain't bad tho :)

blakemac91

Awards
Hey guys, first time post here, i realize this may be a stupid question but, when taking Revamp, do you need to be stimulant free for a certain amount of time?