Fitmax kiwistrawberry

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
You guys have done it this kiwi strawberry flavor tastes really good and even has an after Kiwi taste to me took two servings and felt great clean energy without the stimulation I like this labor but I honestly think that fruit punch is really great had great clean energy all through the workout and focus hands down a great product

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I'm gonna be trying out this flavor this afternoon before my work out.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I got a sample it taste was on point for sure. The flavor is available at islandsupplements right now as well :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words! Could you throw this up in the review section?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love kiwis so I cannot wait to get my hands on this since the feedback points to the kiwi flavor being present. I have a naturally high tolerance to stims, but 2 scoops provides a nice little boost for me. The thermo effect hits me pretty well. I always foam roll for 20 minutes or so pre workout. I start working up a sweat just while foam rolling and by the end of my first exercise, I'm pretty soaked.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
A kiwi is a native, flightless bird in NZ btw.

Im sure this + strawberry is not a nice pre flavour

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys have done it this kiwi strawberry flavor tastes really good and even has an after Kiwi taste to me took two servings and felt great clean energy without the stimulation I like this labor but I honestly think that fruit punch is really great had great clean energy all through the workout and focus hands down a great product
Thanks for the review and im glad you enjoyed it. As you mentioned Fitmax creates a very clean energy which is why it works so well for athletes and as well women tend to really enjoy this product. With that in mind we knew it had to make it taste great!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
A kiwi is a native, flightless bird in NZ btw.

Im sure this + strawberry is not a nice pre flavour
birds that can't fly? :thumbsdown:

I see the supplement section is turning into the review section these days....

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
birds that can't fly? :thumbsdown:

I see the supplement section is turning into the review section these days....
Yea, I don't know if it's harder to find the review section with the new layout or what.