Basic cutting stack while waiting for my stuff?

rangestormer

Awards
Basic Cutting Stack While Waiting for My Stuff?

A week ago I had a thread about substituting EC stack with a fat burner, because ephedrine is no longer available where I live. I got some good advice, but most of the stuff is not available locally, and it is also hard to find in Europe. Anyway, I found an online store that is planning to import some of the stuff, so in a month I would be able to buy Alphamine, Norcodrene, Forskolin 95, probably Dexaprine XR and DCP 2.0 too.

In the mean time, I want to buy some stuff while I am waiting, so I can really get below 10% BF this year.
Right now I am on 15% deficit from my TDEE, training 5-6 days a week, including 2 or 3 Muay Thai trainings, which cover my cardio.

My basic staple is whey, creatine mono, multivitamin, omega 3 and vitamin C. So what could I add to help my cut?

One way to go is buying basic supplements. I am thinking yohimbine hcl, caffeine and green coffee. Anything else?

The other possibility is choosing a burner that I can get here immediately - Animal Cuts, Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock and SuperHD, Gaspari Detonate, Muscletech Hydroxycut, OxyElite Pro.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
detonate and OeP are probably the best bets out of those until the dexaprine shows up

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go simple and just play around with adding caffeine and Y-hcl. You can learn your tolerance to that and it should be pretty effective anyways. ;)

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
What bolt10 said is probably the way to go for this situation while waiting on that Dexaprine.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A week ago I had a thread about substituting EC stack with a fat burner, because ephedrine is no longer available where I live. I got some good advice, but most of the stuff is not available locally, and it is also hard to find in Europe. Anyway, I found an online store that is planning to import some of the stuff, so in a month I would be able to buy Alphamine, Norcodrene, Forskolin 95, probably Dexaprine XR and DCP 2.0 too.

In the mean time, I want to buy some stuff while I am waiting, so I can really get below 10% BF this year.
Right now I am on 15% deficit from my TDEE, training 5-6 days a week, including 2 or 3 Muay Thai trainings, which cover my cardio.

My basic staple is whey, creatine mono, multivitamin, omega 3 and vitamin C. So what could I add to help my cut?

One way to go is buying basic supplements. I am thinking yohimbine hcl, caffeine and green coffee. Anything else?

The other possibility is choosing a burner that I can get here immediately - Animal Cuts, Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock and SuperHD, Gaspari Detonate, Muscletech Hydroxycut, OxyElite Pro.
some other good basics would be ALCAR and LCLT if you're just going with bulk stuff

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Have you used Yohimbine HCL before? Alot of people prefer other forms of yohimbine. I'd just stick to the caffeine, yohimbine and green coffee, until you get your imported stuff. The imported stuff all looks great.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those fat burners you have available to you are all plenty effective to assist your diet and training efforts.

rangestormer

Awards
So the place that was going to offer Alphamine and Norcodrene is not getting them for another month. No Forskolin 95 either. Ephedrine is not available too.

My options right now are Dexaprine XR, Hydroxycut Elite, Oxyelite Pro and VPX's stuff. I kind of like Hydroxucyt's ingredients and I get 50 mg Forskolin although at 10% there might be GI problems. But I know it does not get much love around here.

Dexaprine XR is being recommended a lot by iForce reps, but I could not find any logs with results around here.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So the place that was going to offer Alphamine and Norcodrene is not getting them for another month. No Forskolin 95 either. Ephedrine is not available too.

My options right now are Dexaprine XR, Hydroxycut Elite, Oxyelite Pro and VPX's stuff. I kind of like Hydroxucyt's ingredients and I get 50 mg Forskolin although at 10% there might be GI problems. But I know it does not get much love around here.

Dexaprine XR is being recommended a lot by iForce reps, but I could not find any logs with results around here.
50mg at 10% is meh. Bulk yohimbine HCL + caffeine is cheap and effective.

I havent used Dex XR or any of the others to give you my feedback but it does look stim heavy. Might be good for energy + fat burning

rangestormer

Awards
I have not stated it properly, sorry for that. The Hydroxycut version they have is 10% at 250 mg per serving, and with the two servings daily you get 50 mg of Forskolin.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have not stated it properly, sorry for that. The Hydroxycut version they have is 10% at 250 mg per serving, and with the two servings daily you get 50 mg of Forskolin.
That's the old HHE... not expired, right?

rangestormer

Awards
I'll check that once I see it in the store. Is the new version still 10% but at only 100 mg per serving?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
muddertougher Training Forum 0
JBVA Weight Loss 6
Weight Loss 14
Korben Supplements 3
Anabolics 5