WADA "legal" supplement stack

Hark

Hark

Awards
Searching for a supplement stack that is effective AND WADA legal (competing in natural powerlifting federations that test). Not looking to cheat, just looking to be the best I can be.

Need a boost as I approach a new class, Masters 50-54, but don't want to use something that will trip a drug test, but don't want to pour $ down the drain either.

Currently using the usual suspects, whey protein (usually isolate), creatine, bulk BCAA's, fish oil, joint combo (glu msm condr), GNC Sport or Animal Packs vitamins. I use a preworkout when far out from contest, quitting that about a month from contest to be safe. Quit everything but protein and creatine for last couple weeks (but really overload on just them and multivitamins till contest).

PH's and AAS are out due to testing (and job related risk if using a "controlled substance" like AAS). I believe SERMS and SARMS are banned (not sure if tested for, does anyone really know?). I've tried a few "natty stacks", a couple "Trifectas", bulk hgh releasing stuff, etc. They all seemed to provide a little help (maybe just mentally).

So, long story short, what WADA legal supps are worth the money??

Hark

Hark

Awards
Thanks for reply. Any particular brand better than others? I'll give it a try!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reply. Any particular brand better than others? I'll give it a try!
I'm an SNS slut, but both Molecular Nutrition and SNS license their ArA from the same manufacturer.

Also look into bulk TMG. Trimethylglycine - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

Upcoming strength boosters are:

HMB Free Acid
Phosphatidic Acid
Epicatechin (look into Follidrone or MyoSynergy)

For T-Boosters, look into:
Natadrol - (some users report this is more on the androgenic side -still legal)
Anabeta/Anabeta Elite
Cistamax

All of the products are legal, but make sure that it is WADA approved.

Hark

Hark

Awards
Great, thanks for the info!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would beg to differ
red meat = strongest natural anabolic
:D
and - it's WADA approved!
I agree food is anabolic, however, Ive never seen a hamburger pre workout increase endurance acutely and then over time increase weight 7-11lbs while losing bodyfat %. Plus pump and strength increase such as tripling 1rm in 4 weeks.

If beef did this......Id own a farm.

200mg (-)-epicatechin is a thousand times more anabolic than beef.

(-)-epicatechin is not on any list.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I agree food is anabolic, however, Ive never seen a hamburger pre workout increase endurance acutely and then over time increase weight 7-11lbs while losing bodyfat %. Plus pump and strength increase such as tripling 1rm in 4 weeks.

Is this the secret dose in Follidrone?? :eek:mfg: :p

paintrainTC

paintrainTC

Awards
The stipulation that you have to be careful with when looking at WADA's list is the wording "other substances with a similar chemical structure or
similar biological effect(s)." They list a number specific compounds, but then any compound can be added to the testing panel if it is a substance that's similar. For example: methylstenbolone. Of course, when it first came out, the labs wouldn't be able to test for it b/c they don't have a standard or know the metabolism of this compound. But now that it has been out for a while, I can promise you that WADA labs would be testing for this compound now.

You also have to be careful about the supplement company that you do buy from. Even vitamins have been found to have trace amount of steroids in them from poor manufacturing. So even if the label only shows "clean" ingredients, if the company is shoddy or buys it raws from somewhere less reputable, you could find yourself in trouble.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
For example: methylstenbolone. Of course, when it first came out, the labs wouldn't be able to test for it b/c they don't have a standard or know the metabolism of this compound..
mmmm no, this is actually false info, not how testing is done
but, the point of your post is a good one, in that one needs to be aware of the possible testing result of compounds that may not be listed specifically but yet may show in bloods

NCost

Awards

So if I take this I could take a 275 1rm bench to 825? Thats some sick gains in 4 weeks or you need to rethink your claims...nothing will triple your 1RM in 4 weeks and that includes juice.

Oddly enough the website doesn't make such claims...but does say:

Increases Strength:
Treatment for 7 days with (-)-epicatechin increases hand grip strength approx 7%.

This might be a better expectation.

I don't buy anything that doesn't list the ingredients and amounts. I want to know what I'm taking and amounts of it. Proprietary blend tells me not to buy it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
So if I take this I could take a 275 1rm bench to 825? Thats some sick gains in 4 weeks or you need to rethink your claims...nothing will triple your 1RM in 4 weeks and that includes juice.
yeah I thought about pointing that one out myself, but it was a good rebuttal overall so i decided it must simply be a misprint

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if I take this I could take a 275 1rm bench to 825? Thats some sick gains in 4 weeks or you need to rethink your claims...nothing will triple your 1RM in 4 weeks and that includes juice. Oddly enough the website doesn't make such claims...but does say: Increases Strength: Treatment for 7 days with (-)-epicatechin increases hand grip strength approx 7%. This might be a better expectation. I don't buy anything that doesn't list the ingredients and amounts. I want to know what I'm taking and amounts of it. Proprietary blend tells me not to buy it.
I suppose I should clarify. Tripling meaning from 1 rep to 3 reps. 300% of normal. NOT tripling the weight. THis is impossible under any circumstances and I had assumed nobody would think this. ALso the ingredients are clearly listed on the label. The % and MG/cap are not included because.......This compound is unlike anything Ive ever come across. Natural in origin, non steroidal yet has the capacity to cause mild steroid like gains in strength and weight. Also unlike steroids there is no suppression so it can even be used as part of a PCT to retain gains. In addition it causes a host of positive health effects. Decreased LDL, increased angiogenesis etc. My point- I knew that shortly after I released Follidrone and logs went up people/other companies would begin plans to copy it. There are tons of companies out there that do nothing but repackage other peoples products. I spend years and tens of thousands in R&D then some jackass just copys the formula and undercuts my sale price. Just business I know but also just business keeping as much info to myself as possible to prevent exact copies. Since we released 2 other companies have released products with the same ingredient. Both with about half what we have in ours. THIS is why we used a prop blend. Also...just an FYI when you say on the website it says this-.....its my website. I wrote the copy text. The 7% is taken directly from research studies....In real life we are seeing ALOT more than 7%.

Hark

Hark

Awards
Plan of attack

So here is my plan for your review, thanks for all the help!

Phase 1 - X-Factor bundle from NP includes X-Factor (100 ct), X-Factor Advanced (100 ct) and Peak Beta (is that a clone of AnaBeta, or should I add it? or bulk TMG?), NP Bulk DAA.
Run till completed, then 1 week off of "extra supps" (keeping staples going)

Phase 2 - 2 bottles Follidrone + NP Bulk Daa (& bulk TMG?)

Then repeat as necessary. Any thoughts?

Also - I normally take fish oil and joint combo at breakfast and bedtime and workout in the afternoon, shouldn't interfere with supps, correct?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So here is my plan for your review, thanks for all the help!

Phase 1 - X-Factor bundle from NP includes X-Factor (100 ct), X-Factor Advanced (100 ct) and Peak Beta (is that a clone of AnaBeta, or should I add it? or bulk TMG?), NP Bulk DAA.

Phase 2 - 2 bottles Follidrone + NP Bulk Daa (& bulk TMG?)

Then repeat as necessary. Any thoughts?

Also - I normally take fish oil and joint combo at breakfast and bedtime and workout in the afternoon, shouldn't interfere with supps, correct?
Fish oil will interfere with the Ara metabolism so try dose the two 4+ hours apart.
Run OG X factor first then XFA; start at ~1g and if you get the headaches, drop down to 500mg for a week.
Have a read through the Arachidonic acid help guide for optimal dosing strategies.

Peak beta and Anabeta are different and can be stacked.

Stacks look good