Metabolic Powder, how to...?

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I've got a tub of this, but really not sure how best to utilise? I'm also taking ArA, so not sure if best had welll away from that, i.e evening meal only (I workout fasted late morning/midday). Is it only for meals containing 15g+ fat or does this not matter?

breakoutyear

Awards
I've got a tub of this, but really not sure how best to utilise? I'm also taking ArA, so not sure if best had welll away from that, i.e evening meal only (I workout fasted late morning/midday). Is it only for meals containing 15g+ fat or does this not matter?
I have the same question but I've always been confused to what Metabolic Powder does exactly or how exactly it helps you...?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Its not limited to fat-specific meals. It will block carbs and burn extra fat taken anytime, before, in, or between meals.

Also HCA is sometimes stacked as part of ARA runs, as it will block glucose and optimize ARA further.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
So could be used pre-workout with ArA if training fasted?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes take one of the doses pre workout and then another dose either later in the day or earlier in the day depending on when you workout.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Its not limited to fat-specific meals. It will block carbs and burn extra fat taken anytime, before, in, or between meals.Also HCA is sometimes stacked as part of ARA runs, as it will block glucose and optimize ARA further.
Can you please direct me to the info pertaining to HCA and ARA? What I've seen on HCA is that even though it's been shown to block the enzyme converting glucose to fat (forgot which one) that that is only secondary to it's primary appetite suppressing effects.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll use the bat signal

EBF Inc

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take 1 scoop with ARA

Take it with a meal of mixed macros. Not low carb, not low fat. But moderate amounts of both

1 scoop per 25g fat

2 scoops per 25g fat for damage control

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you please direct me to the info pertaining to HCA and ARA? What I've seen on HCA is that even though it's been shown to block the enzyme converting glucose to fat (forgot which one) that that is only secondary to it's primary appetite suppressing effects.
HcAs affect on CD36 is the reason why it's used

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
One thing I'm a bit puzzled about is that everyone needs a decent amount of fat in their diet for growth, well being, hormones etc... everyone on here knows this of course... so in what way does MP actually help in that respect? What is it doing exactly when you're adhering to your recommended daily fat macros? In my case that's between 70-90g per day.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if any impact would Metabolic Powder have on an empty stomach? Or is this to be dosed with meals?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if any impact would Metabolic Powder have on an empty stomach? Or is this to be dosed with meals?
Will increase lipolysis from te RK from enhanced Hsl great added to fasted training

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I'm a bit puzzled about is that everyone needs a decent amount of fat in their diet for growth, well being, hormones etc... everyone on here knows this of course... so in what way does MP actually help in that respect? What is it doing exactly when you're adhering to your recommended daily fat macros? In my case that's between 70-90g per day.
May block some but it's never 100% inhibition

The product allows for fats to be burned in presence of carbohydrates.

You can still "grow"

But remember fat loss is a catabolic process.

If your not eating at a deficit you will be fine. Just add a couple more cals

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The one issue with MP is there really is NO wrong way to use it. Just like there's no wrong way to eat a Reese's

Consume, enjoy the effects. Versatility is key to all my products

Glucotherm, which I'm awaiting a quote on will also be very versatile. But directions will be laid out a little better

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 2 scoops before my am training, 1 scoop before my afternoon second training (if applicable) and two scoops before bed

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of doing one scoop with ara and pre workout stims, then another scoop before my post workout meal which is usually very high in carbs (150-200g) following IF... Will probably stay with this protocol for a while then reassess. Stacking with recompadrol as well. I also may throw in defuse for my planned deload week... Should be zero fat gain with all that going on.

I do use rk500 3x day... Any issue with all that rk in my system?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The one issue with MP is there really is NO wrong way to use it. Just like there's no wrong way to eat a Reese's Consume, enjoy the effects. Versatility is key to all my products Glucotherm, which I'm awaiting a quote on will also be very versatile. But directions will be laid out a little better
versatility. can't go wrong based on that.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
As EBF said... no wrong way to dose.
To wake up dry take
1 recompadrol
1 scoop MP pre bed

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking of doing one scoop with ara and pre workout stims, then another scoop before my post workout meal which is usually very high in carbs (150-200g) following IF... Will probably stay with this protocol for a while then reassess. Stacking with recompadrol as well. I also may throw in defuse for my planned deload week... Should be zero fat gain with all that going on. I do use rk500 3x day... Any issue with all that rk in my system?
Drop down to 2 rk500 and use 4 scoops mp per day

1 pre
1 intra/post
2 dinner

Defuse as followed:

2 caps pre bed
2 caps pre cardio

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop down to 2 rk500 and use 4 scoops mp per day

1 pre
1 intra/post
2 dinner

Defuse as followed:

2 caps pre bed
2 caps pre cardio
Defuse? Or Rdrol??

Also, my post workout is like my "dinner" it's usually the largest meal.. Then 2 hours later I hve another medium sized meal but it's usually high protein and moderate carb/fat

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed two scoops with a giant post workout meal... No bloating to speak of and feel very good; no GI issues.

It was waiting at home so I couldn't take Rdrol before that meal... But I am about to dose 2 caps Rdrol for my final meal of the day which will be low fat (10g) and moderate carb ~100 and high protein. Can't wait to see how it feels!

May dose one cap Rdrol pre bed to see how I wake up

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dosed two scoops with a giant post workout meal... No bloating to speak of and feel very good; no GI issues.

It was waiting at home so I couldn't take Rdrol before that meal... But I am about to dose 2 caps Rdrol for my final meal of the day which will be low fat (10g) and moderate carb ~100 and high protein. Can't wait to see how it feels!

Let me know how you feel when you wake up Cam

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I fell asleep sooner than I wanted to so I do feel that gross full / undigested feeling INSIDE, but my "fat cells" don't feel full at all.. Actually feel ever so slightly more pliable like loose skin

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How long before you fell asleep after the meal?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long before you fell asleep after the meal?
1.5 hour.. It was a big meal.. Huge bowl of oatmeal + quinoa flakes.. Protein ice cream w 2 scoops select +16 oz almondmilk, two light and fit Greek yogurt cups and a quest bar, and banana

Midway thru the day, I felt 100% better.. It happens. Definitely unrelated to the supps, which I am digging so far now

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This combo is so effective. I think I've actually not been eating enough the last two days for the dose I've been taking.... I'm leaning out and drying out like crazy and get hypo after about 20 min of taking r drol. I am tolerating the garcinia well in MP. I think I am gonna increase my cals by about 200-300 a day this week. And really push for some gains

One effect to note is that I am constantly thirsty and peeing a lot more since starting the combo... Any issues with vitamin absorption with all the fat blockage?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This combo is so effective. I think I've actually not been eating enough the last two days for the dose I've been taking.... I'm leaning out and drying out like crazy and get hypo after about 20 min of taking r drol. I am tolerating the garcinia well in MP. I think I am gonna increase my cals by about 200-300 a day this week. And really push for some gains

One effect to note is that I am constantly thirsty and peeing a lot more since starting the combo... Any issues with vitamin absorption with all the fat blockage?
Shouldn't be any problem