GDA's (Burn24, and other goodies)

JayJ

JayJ

Awards
So I have to be honest I barely even use GDA's... Thanks to AMinds it sparked my attention that it would be nice to utulize GDA's when dieting or even better when going out on a date and having the female FORCING you to eat that fatty, sugary cheese cake :/

As Burn24 offers a great quality of ingredients such like
- GCB 750mg
- Momordica Charantia Extract 600mg
- Berberine HCL 600mg
- Gymnema Sylvestra 450mg
- Bergenin 450mg

That do stand out... I was thinking Burn24 is rather a more potent GDA than a actual non-stim fat burner... I don't see how it can be a fat-burner besides the fact it has Cissus and GCB... but the dosage for Cissus is way too low to even compensate for fat-loss.. Atleast if it was 1000mg then maybe...

However beyond this I would think to make this product for GDA Purposes more potent... I wanted to make this thread to see how one would go abouts making this better...

I understand that Insulin + Metformin + DNP + T3 could be way better but this is the natural route :eek:

Back on topic, I was thinking adding 6 caps of Burn24 with these extra goodies...

1. 500-750mg NA-R-ALA (Cooper's staple)
2. 2g min. Agmatine Sulfate
3. Biotin (Hear good things about this as a GDA)
4. Distilled Vinegar (Another one I hear about being good as a GDA otherwise it's Apple Cider Vinegar)
5. Cinnamon (I am sure a potent encapsulated would be good but mots come with Chromium/Vanadyl)

Apply all and eat your 300 pieces of cookies lol.

Just wanting to hear more inputs.

sina

Banned
Awards
In before COOPER :) I am quite curious about Na-r-ala efficacy and dosings.

I'd consider adding Anabeta/Anabeta Elite. I am sure someone will mention AS F95 but not sure if F95 has effect as a GDA as well

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 caps in one dose?!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That is an intense dose... I know of a man who would have good insight here EBF Inc

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interested as well I personally bounce between Burn 24 and Recompadrol all the time

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have stated numerous times that Burn24 is a GDA, not a fat burner. But what's the question here? i searched but cant see it lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I will say that our new Amentomax adds a new dimension to ANY GDA product. While GDAs improve insulin sensitivity, Amentomax reduces insulin's ability to store fat. So you get the best of both worlds, resulting in a pretty selective GDA effect (which is tough to achieve otherwise)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Add in some Metabolic Powder.

That'll help prevent/halt fat gain, waste extra calories, increase insulin sensativity and glucose uptake

Tasteless and mixes well in just about any drink, and you def need something to wash down those 6 caps.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
off topic question( sry TS)

When should you use GDA's? On a cut, bulk or only when eatin cheat meals?

amarula

Awards
I will say that our new Amentomax adds a new dimension to ANY GDA product. While GDAs improve insulin sensitivity, Amentomax reduces insulin's ability to store fat. So you get the best of both worlds, resulting in a pretty selective GDA effect (which is tough to achieve otherwise)
Isn't one of burn24's ingredientes responsable for reducing insulin's ability to store fat (I remember reading that on the write-up)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Isn't one of burn24's ingredientes responsable for reducing insulin's ability to store fat (I remember reading that on the write-up)
Bergenin, but the mechanism isn't nearly the same

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
off topic question( sry TS) When should you use GDA's? On a cut, bulk or only when eatin cheat meals?
People use them for most goals, however a common method of action for GDA's are blocking carbohydrate absorption, so a cut may be most beneficial.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Interested as well I personally bounce between Burn 24 and Recompadrol all the time
LOL...I do the same...also throw in some agmatine in there too because this has some gda properties as well.

JayJ

JayJ

Awards
I wanted to ask that I know people on this board prefer Recompadrol over Burn24 for binges/cheats however what would you prefer and what would you stack it for an supreme GDA for cheat/binges I was considering maybe...

Na-R-ALA (Geronova) 300mg (twice a day)
Agmatine Sulfate 2g-3g
ALCAR 3-5g
Recompadrol or Burn24
Biotin

You've mentioned Amentoflavone however with that included and above would you change anything.

I have stated numerous times that Burn24 is a GDA, not a fat burner. But what's the question here? i searched but cant see it lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I wanted to ask that I know people on this board prefer Recompadrol over Burn24 for binges/cheats however what would you prefer and what would you stack it for an supreme GDA for cheat/binges I was considering maybe...Na-R-ALA (Geronova) 300mg (twice a day)Agmatine Sulfate 2g-3gALCAR 3-5gRecompadrol or Burn24BiotinYou've mentioned Amentoflavone however with that included and above would you change anything.
I'd lower the alcar to 2-3g but other than that it's a very good stack

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
People use them for most goals, however a common method of action for GDA's are blocking carbohydrate absorption, so a cut may be most beneficial.
Okey. What ingredient(s) would you say is beneficial on a bulk with a lot of carbs in the diet? For better glucose uptake in muscles, better pumps and overall muscle fullness and minimising fat storage?

I'm like eating a massive amount of carbs, I love carbs. :)

TrainPsycho

Awards
Used a trial bottle of Burn 24.
Did leangains, and cheated a whole bread and a box of cereal one night... Had little effect on me. Another bottle incoming...
This stuff is expensive, but combine it with an IF diet and a Yohimbine-based fat burner upon waking and you've got yourself a very potent stack, for a decent price.

And for the carb craving friends in this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249168

Food can be expensive.
You'd better avoid binges,
1 time eating out in a decent restaurant with yo happy family means a month worth of a good fatburner. :D

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okey. What ingredient(s) would you say is beneficial on a bulk with a lot of carbs in the diet? For better glucose uptake in muscles, better pumps and overall muscle fullness and minimising fat storage? I'm like eating a massive amount of carbs, I love carbs. :)
Remember that there are few compounds out there that selectively choose muscle over adipose, thus minimizing fat storage. I can only think of TUDCA off the top of my head that selectively chooses muscle over fat, but this requires an uneconomical dosage of TUDCA.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember that there are few compounds out there that selectively choose muscle over adipose, thus minimizing fat storage. I can only think of TUDCA off the top of my head that selectively chooses muscle over fat, but this requires an uneconomical dosage of TUDCA.
Can you link to study?

amarula

Awards
Do you think these kind of supps are beneficial if using them only on high carb/cheat meal days (something like 1 or 2 days per week)?

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I have a Burn24 question for anyone who can answer.

The suggested dosing is 2 pills, 3 times a day, before meals. (and it recommends not taking if you won't be eating soon after)

For days where I only have 2 meals, any suggestions on how to dose it?
Do I just go with 2 pills twice a day or do the full 6 somehow?

TrainPsycho

Awards
I had 2 meals a day when I used it and got good results with 2 caps.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think these kind of supps are beneficial if using them only on high carb/cheat meal days (something like 1 or 2 days per week)?
Yes IMO.

I have a Burn24 question for anyone who can answer. The suggested dosing is 2 pills, 3 times a day, before meals. (and it recommends not taking if you won't be eating soon after) For days where I only have 2 meals, any suggestions on how to dose it? Do I just go with 2 pills twice a day or do the full 6 somehow?
Just dose the two pills twice a day.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Okey, thanks for the info!

Got another question, is it a waste of money to dose GDA after training? Think I saw cooper post that it was a totally waste of money and GDA should be dosed pre workout or with your meals on off days. Correct?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Got another question, is it a waste of money to dose GDA after training? Think I saw cooper post that it was a totally waste of money and GDA should be dosed pre workout or with your meals on off days. Correct?
Yes.

Insulin sensitivity in muscles is highest post workout. No need for a GDA

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Yeah, in essence, your muscle insulin sensitivity will stay fairly static after taking a GDA since it is already high, but your adipose insulin sensitivity will increase. So it's one step forward, two steps back

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Ok. How come my adipose insulin sensitivity increase in that stage? Thats not a good thing right? referring to your; "one step forward two steps back", as my knowledge is not top notch in this area.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Yes.

Insulin sensitivity in muscles is highest post workout. No need for a GDA
How long post workout does insulin sensitivity remain elevated to the point of GDAs being of no benefit?

Also is this just for weight training, or is it also true for cardio and/or wrestling?

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
In for more information. This topic is incredibly interesting. I wish I had a GDA on hand last week when I binged 3 days in a row following my darling's brother wedding. I reckon not even all GDA's mentioned in this thread together could have saved me from fat gain lol

[Spoiler alert: the sugar and fat content of the following pics may cause disgust]

The cake before the party
http://oi61.tinypic.com/eqdnbk.jpg

The cake afterwards
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2hohg5z.jpg

What I had the day after the wedding

#4 - #5

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
How long post workout does insulin sensitivity remain elevated to the point of GDAs being of no benefit?

Also is this just for weight training, or is it also true for cardio and/or wrestling?
I guess the most important benefit brought along by resistance training is the glut4 translocation in muscle cells, while insulin sensitivity in fat cells stays the same. I actually googled for the duration of glut4 translocation yesterday but didn't find any reliable source. Some GDA's description state the effect should last for about 60 minutes post-workout.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok. How come my adipose insulin sensitivity increase in that stage? Thats not a good thing right? referring to your; "one step forward two steps back", as my knowledge is not top notch in this area.
Most likely due to your muscle tissue insulin sensitivity already being optimized. Therefore the GDA wouldn't be able to further optimize muscle tissue insulin sensitivity and be left with only adipose tissue. Just my theory.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
One simple question: so what would be the best product for occasional cheat meals rich in simple carbs? I'm talking about white bread, pizza, candy and so on.

I've heard really conflicting reports about Burn24, Recompadrol, AP and the likes when it comes to "binging".

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
One simple question: so what would be the best product for occasional cheat meals rich in simple carbs? I'm talking about white bread, pizza, candy and so on.

I've heard really conflicting reports about Burn24, Recompadrol, AP and the likes when it comes to "binging".
Recompadrol...hands down...although I do love Burn24.

I usually pop 2 recompadrols an hour prior to a high carb meal and when I'm done, it sometimes feel like I could eat even more. No lie...love that stuff.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Most likely due to your muscle tissue insulin sensitivity already being optimized. Therefore the GDA wouldn't be able to further optimize muscle tissue insulin sensitivity and be left with only adipose tissue. Just my theory.
It sounds like a good theory.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's more about repressing adipogenic/lipogenic pathways too. Not just increasing sensitivity to those tissues

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I guess the most important benefit brought along by resistance training is the glut4 translocation in muscle cells, while insulin sensitivity in fat cells stays the same. I actually googled for the duration of glut4 translocation yesterday but didn't find any reliable source. Some GDA's description state the effect should last for about 60 minutes post-workout.
OK thanks I guess I will dose a gda then if I eat more than 60 min after training.

If anyone else has specifics on this please chime on in!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One simple question: so what would be the best product for occasional cheat meals rich in simple carbs? I'm talking about white bread, pizza, candy and so on. I've heard really conflicting reports about Burn24, Recompadrol, AP and the likes when it comes to "binging".
I'm quite happy with Glycophase + GCB (cheap but nice additive). I take before any big meal that's not peri-workout. I've yet to try Burn, but it's on the list.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
OK thanks I guess I will dose a gda then if I eat more than 60 min after training.

If anyone else has specifics on this please chime on in!
I think the increased insulin sensitivity in the muscles are increased/maxed for a longer period then 60min post-workout. So that GDA would not do anything good post workout then what cooper said, "increase fat tissue insulin sensitivity". (not a good thing)
I am no expert but this is what I have picked up in information so far. :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Pec major, the other posters answered your question correctly.
How long post workout does insulin sensitivity remain elevated to the point of GDAs being of no benefit?Also is this just for weight training, or is it also true for cardio and/or wrestling?
Until you replenish glycogen stores. Your first high carb meal after a workout should not have a GDA, whether it is 1 hour post workout or 24 hours postworkout. This is only true for glycogen depleting activities (anaerobic), like weightlifting and probably wrestling but not cardio

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Pec major, the other posters answered your question correctly.Until you replenish glycogen stores. Your first high carb meal after a workout should not have a GDA, whether it is 1 hour post workout or 24 hours postworkout. This is only true for glycogen depleting activities (anaerobic), like weightlifting and probably wrestling but not cardio
Perfect, thanks a lot bro!

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Pec major, the other posters answered your question correctly.Until you replenish glycogen stores. Your first high carb meal after a workout should not have a GDA, whether it is 1 hour post workout or 24 hours postworkout. This is only true for glycogen depleting activities (anaerobic), like weightlifting and probably wrestling but not cardio
So why is it that you at PES recommend taking ABE with the first post-workout meal? 90% of people here say Anabeta has strong GDA properties. That's quite contradictory.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
diesel x Supplements 9
Supplements 24
paul56778 Supplements 15
Supplements 11
believer Supplements 230