X-Factor + Anabeta Elite + AlphaMax

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So in other words, the best product in each of their categories? I'm game, sounds killer.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, you're wrong. My next stack, June 1, will be X-Gels + Alphamax. I may need to pick up a bottle of ABE though...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, you're wrong. My next stack, June 1, will be X-Gels + Alphamax. I may need to pick up a bottle of ABE though...
Highly recommend you grab AnaBeta Elite. I recommend everyone try ArA + AnaBeta Elite at least once.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Highly recommend you grab AnaBeta Elite. I recommend everyone try ArA + AnaBeta Elite at least once.
This stack has me intrigued. I did DAA/arimistane stack last summer and enjoyed my time on them. How do the gains compare to this stack?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta and + ArA will be my next stack for sure.

Did ArA alone for 8 weeks and it served me well....so I can't imagine what it will do when combined with Anabeta.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm running this right now actually. Wish I had another bottle of dermacrine on hand to stack though

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stack has me intrigued. I did DAA/arimistane stack last summer and enjoyed my time on them. How do the gains compare to this stack?
ArA + AnaBeta Elite blows that stack out of the water IMO.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you look at reviews of all three of the products ran solo, they all provide solid results. Now, stack them and you might have a super stack!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA + AnaBeta Elite blows that stack out of the water IMO.
Agreed

If you look at reviews of all three of the products ran solo, they all provide solid results. Now, stack them and you might have a super stack!
Absolutely, no reason not to use all three. Arimistane is affordable and works quite well for drying me out when dieting, and keeping a good test/estrogen ratio. Solid backbone to your impressive AlphaMax!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes me look sexy.
Lol arimistane really does shed water quite a bit, appearing instantly leaner is something I dont mind. Ive only had milk joint pain with it on a few occassions, and usually little to none.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol arimistane really does shed water quite a bit, appearing instantly leaner is something I dont mind. Ive only had milk joint pain with it on a few occassions, and usually little to none.
Exactly. Unless one is dosing high amounts, joint issues are usually minimal unless there is already an issue.

lehn20

Awards
I am currently running Follidrone. 18 days in, but wanted to get this stack going ABE/Xfactor/AlphaMax for 8 weeks. Can I bridge into this now or should I finish the Follidrone and take 4 weeks off before?. (i only have 1 bottle/30days, wish I had bought 2)
I want to add Norcodrene for the last 4 weeks of the stack too. Does that make sense?

Currently 235lbs at 15% BF.

Thanks,

Last edited:
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know enough about Follidrone as it's so new. It looks pretty different from the stack you're looking into taking but I would recommend finishing you're run with that, short break, then into the stack!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently running Follidrone. 18 days in, but wanted to get this stack going ABE/Xfactor/AlphaMax for 8 weeks. Can I bridge into this now or should I finish the Follidrone and take 4 weeks off before?. (i only have 1 bottle/30days, wish I had bought 2)
I want to add Norcodrene for the last 4 weeks of the stack too. Does that make sense?

Currently 235lbs at 15% BF.

Thanks,
Your cutting? Indicated by the Norcodrene.
There is no suppression with Follidrone. Id like to see what happens when you eat em all together :)
Id just start now. No reason to stop for a month and start again. Just keep the pedal down.

lehn20

Awards
Your cutting? Indicated by the Norcodrene.
There is no suppression with Follidrone. Id like to see what happens when you eat em all together
Id just start now. No reason to stop for a month and start again. Just keep the pedal down.

The Norcodrene is for the last 4 weeks of the ABE/XF/AM stack that I want to start.
I did Norco as standalone and had great success. dropped 8lbs in 30 days of mostly bodyfat. Top 4 abs coming back in.

Wanted to do 8 weeks of Follidrone but sold out, so I want to start the triple stack. So if I dont have to take time off due to no suppression I will kick it off.

It will be about 10 days with all 4 products before I run out of Folli.

Hark

Hark

Awards
That sounds pretty close to the stack (s) I'm going to try:

Phase 1 - X-Factor bundle from NP includes X-Factor (100 ct), X-Factor Advanced (100 ct) and Peak Beta, bulk TMG, bulk DAA.
Run till completed, then 1 week off of "extra supps" (keeping staples going)

Phase 2 - 2 bottles Follidrone + bulk Daa, & bulk TMG

And repeat!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds pretty close to the stack (s) I'm going to try:

Phase 1 - X-Factor bundle from NP includes X-Factor (100 ct), X-Factor Advanced (100 ct) and Peak Beta, bulk TMG, bulk DAA.

Phase 2 - 2 bottles Follidrone + bulk Daa, & bulk TMG

And repeat!
Awesome two phase plan, and great buy on that NP exclusive X-Factor bundle!

lehn20

Awards
If anyone is looking for a great deal on Alphamax, go over to Island Supplements and check it out, they have it up at an amazing price!

Thats where I got my bottles, each with a free Fitmax Preworkout bottle.

lehn20

Awards
Yes I've been testing it out 4-5 times now. Started with 1 scoop now at 2 scoops. It tastes great and the delivery is very smooth, no crashing, decent focus, pretty good sweat.
Not feeling too much gym aggression from it, meaning I dont know how much it is helping me lift more or heavier. With Craze I felt I could push the boundaries and keep going. Fitmax has a shorter "life" in my body.

I will keep running it and see what the thermogenic part does. Overall a good product so far.

Have you been able to try Fitmax yet, how do you like it?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I've been testing it out 4-5 times now. Started with 1 scoop now at 2 scoops. It tastes great and the delivery is very smooth, no crashing, decent focus, pretty good sweat.
Not feeling too much gym aggression from it, meaning I dont know how much it is helping me lift more or heavier. With Craze I felt I could push the boundaries and keep going. Fitmax has a shorter "life" in my body.

I will keep running it and see what the thermogenic part does. Overall a good product so far.
It's hard and perhaps unfair to hold other pre's up to the same standard as Craze.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, comparing fitmax to craze is a pretty apples to oranges comparison. We crafted fitmax with less focus on stim and more on the fatloss/focus aspect of it. If you're looking for something more akin to craze, I'd recommend checking out our just released Hypermax. We're having a sample giveaway right now as well!

lehn20

Awards
I guess so. I plan on running the Fitmax for a full tub though to see what results I get.

Will look at Hypermax.

Can I go 1 scoop Hyper and 1 scoop Fitmax?

Yea, comparing fitmax to craze is a pretty apples to oranges comparison. We crafted fitmax with less focus on stim and more on the fatloss/focus aspect of it. If you're looking for something more akin to craze, I'd recommend checking out our just released Hypermax. We're having a sample giveaway right now as well!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe I haven't tried that! I know what I'll be doing for my workout tomorrow! I'll let you know how it goes.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess so. I plan on running the Fitmax for a full tub though to see what results I get.

Will look at Hypermax.

Can I go 1 scoop Hyper and 1 scoop Fitmax?

I can't believe I haven't tried that! I know what I'll be doing for my workout tomorrow! I'll let you know how it goes.
Haha that's exactly what I was going to try. Thanks for stealing my idea guys lol.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stealing a line from our engineers at my day job. I didn't steal it I reverse engineered it and made it slightly better. Lol

lehn20

Awards
Just ordered HyperMax from NP.

Any word on Follidrone resupply.....only 2 days left of first bottle!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
read OP, realized my next stack is x-gels/alphamax/OG AB for 8 weeks. so ummmm can I still be in the club?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
read OP, realized my next stack is x-gels/alphamax/OG AB for 8 weeks. so ummmm can I still be in the club?
That is a SICk stack my friend! I was also planning on doing Alphamax/ArA/Anabeta this summer... I have never ran ArA before. However I may go the Alphamax/Follidrone/Anabeta route.. Or I may do Alphamax/Anabeta/ArA for 8 weeks after 8 weeks of Follidrone.. Ugh I still have Viron to fit in there, and who knows what else.. So many great choices. Welcome to the club iThrow!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just another week and a half and I will be in the club! Gonna deload next week so I can hit it hard all 8 weeks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered HyperMax from NP.

Any word on Follidrone resupply.....only 2 days left of first bottle!
I gotta get my hands on some of that Follidrone.

lehn20

Awards
All my lifts have increased. Most noticeable 90lbs extra on deadlift. 10lbs on incline DB chest. 50lbs on squats.
Not sure how much is Follidrone:)
More vascular for sure. Also feel harder and my abs are showing more. Would love to run 4 more weeks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All my lifts have increased. Most noticeable 90lbs extra on deadlift. 10lbs on incline DB chest. 50lbs on squats.
More vascular for sure. Also feel harder and my abs are showing more. Would love to run 4 more weeks.
DAMN, I could go for a nearly 100lb jump on deadlifts!

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Umm.....say what???????????

comando

comando

Awards
in which category is anabeta the best???
Type O Hero , will it be in a cutting cucle?
Wouldnt it be a problem with the recovery with xfactor in a cyting diet?