Dymatize Elite Fusion 7 or Elite XT?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a huge difference except Elite XT is a tad cheaper right now. Which do you guys like better and why? I have some XT now and think it's a pretty good deal and not bad taste. Personally taste is last of my list of what I look for in a protein. I want most protein for my money and least fillers and sugars/cholesterol.

thanks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't see a huge difference except Elite XT is a tad cheaper right now. Which do you guys like better and why? I have some XT now and think it's a pretty good deal and not bad taste. Personally taste is last of my list of what I look for in a protein. I want most protein for my money and least fillers and sugars/cholesterol.

thanks!
Seeing Dymatize has had a lot of label/claims issues in the past, if your looking for a protein with the least amount of fillers it may not be dymatize. Do your research...

Im with Sauce that PES and Oxy Elite would be great choices as well as XF, Cellucor, and Pronom

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can understand wanting/needing to be thrifty...def prefer PES and USP...but of those two dymatize proteins, def prefer the fusion 7...XT tastes really good, but has more added sugar and looks like soy moved up to its primary protein source..

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I hope I'm not stepping on any toes by posting this but for all you Cellucor fans bodybuilding.com has a SICK deal on THREE 2lb tubs & get a free 30 serving C4....I've used the C4 & it seemed pretty good. I never used their protein before but I've seen a few on here say it was one of the better proteins...I might snag this deal!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hope I'm not stepping on any toes by posting this but for all you Cellucor fans bodybuilding.com has a SICK deal on THREE 2lb tubs & get a free 30 serving C4....I've used the C4 & it seemed pretty good. I never used their protein before but I've seen a few on here say it was one of the better proteins...I might snag this deal!!
you can tack a 10% off code on top of that deal so 63$ for 6lbs of protein + Free pre-workout or fat burner (HD)
solid pickup.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
you can tack a 10% off code on top of that deal so 63$ for 6lbs of protein + Free pre-workout or fat burner (HD)
solid pickup.
It's already in my cart with a 10% coupon I already had LOL!!! I got Cin Swirl, Cor-Fetti, & Peanut Butter Marshmallow...Watermelon C4....then I added Walden Farms Pancake syrup & Alfredo Sauce! Got my free gift too! :)

GH247

GH247

Awards
It's already in my cart with a 10% coupon I already had LOL!!! I got Cin Swirl, Cor-Fetti, & Peanut Butter Marshmallow...Watermelon C4....then I added Walden Farms Pancake syrup & Alfredo Sauce! Got my free gift too! :)
Great choices. The Corfetti is great. And watermelon c4 is right up there with lemon drop hemavol as one of my favorite tasting pres.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
The only thing I'm worried about is whether the protein has lactose in it? It only showed 1g of sugar so I should be fine...I like stocking up on protein when I see sales like this!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The only thing I'm worried about is whether the protein has lactose in it? It only showed 1g of sugar so I should be fine...I like stocking up on protein when I see sales like this!
We have had 0 reports of lactose problems with individuals taking the product. while its not a 100% Lactose free or isolate powder Cellucor is making an isolate, if you are a bit scared i would stick to a 100% isolate to prevent any kind of side effects.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
We have had 0 reports of lactose problems with individuals taking the product. while its not a 100% Lactose free or isolate powder Cellucor is making an isolate, if you are a bit scared i would stick to a 100% isolate to prevent any kind of side effects.
Thanks...I usually do only drink isolate but I tried PES Select (Snickerdoodle) at the recommendation from this forum & I felt fine...worst case I'll take a Lactaid pill with my shakes! LOL

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks...I usually do only drink isolate but I tried PES Select (Snickerdoodle) at the recommendation from this forum & I felt fine...worst case I'll take a Lactaid pill with my shakes! LOL
if you can handle Select you can handle Cor Whey.