Human Evolution Core Burner

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow! Not sure how effective this will be for a cut, but thanks to NP's promotional sale, I got mine in the mail yesterday. Second day of using it, fourth serving, and I am in love! Lots of great, CLEAN, jitter-free energy! I am still flying hours after my workout..and considering another workout before bed, just because I can't seem to feel remotely tired yet.

TrainPsycho

Awards
Wow! Not sure how effective this will be for a cut, but thanks to NP's promotional sale, I got mine in the mail yesterday. Second day of using it, fourth serving, and I am in love! Lots of great, CLEAN, jitter-free energy! I am still flying hours after my workout..and considering another workout before bed, just because I can't seem to feel remotely tired yet.
How does it compare to the other thermo powders?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Eh, current work schedule doesn't allow a regular routine so I won't be logging. And my summer cut is pretty much done.

Other powders I have used (I just got into powders in the past year or so, after a lifetime of encapsulated stuff):

Lecheek Speed X
Finaflex Stimul8
Image Ultra Alarm

IMHO Core Burner is closest to Stimul8 as far as how it affects me, feelings-wise.

I only need about half a serving to be feeling giddy like a schoolgirl a half hour later. I then finish the rest of the serving slowly, and I find I have 4 hours or so of VERY clean energy, like seriously incredible compared to a lot of other stims out there. I was borderline jittery the one time I consumed a whole serving of this on an empty stomach, but I never did get to that point. The mental clarity is awesome along with strong, straight, physical energy. No other way to describe it except the common term of "clean", because that's what it is.

Despite label claims and some ingredients I am not familiar with, I don't see a diuretic effect. And I drink lots of water so I figure I would notice.

Yes, I am a stim junkie...here is the current arsenal of what's in my office cabinet...this is about 1/4 of what I have in my home stim stash:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a sample of that stuff, but its a single serving cap with DMAA in it. Haven't tried it yet though. I've got a bucket full of stimulant/fat burner samples.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gotcha.

That stack o' supps brings a tear to my eye. Beautiful.

What do you think of the Albutarex?