Help on my new stack!

Doz

Doz

Awards
Hey guys i just ordered my new stack containing Activate Xtreme , Lean Xtreme , Anabolic Pump and Test powder also got myself a preworkout with agmatine and the basics. Any advice on how i should dose em? My main goal is get some lean muscle and mainly dropping fat. Im an mma athlete at 75kg 177cm height. with 13-14% fat atm.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do you mean any specific way to take them?

Just follow the instructions on each bottle.

Make sure diet and nutrition are in check, but as an mma athlete I'm sure you are already well disciplined in that area.

I think you'll like that combo. Lots of good stuff.

I can say I liked taking test powder with a dose of AP before training.. great pumps if your carb intake is adequate.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
The idea of gaining lean muscle while losing fat never ceases to amaze me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must be one that believes it can't be done...

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I am not saying it is impossible, just from my experience attempting to do so instead of dedicating to either gaining muscle with the potential for fat gain or to lose the unwanted weight is a needlessly tedious approach.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am not saying it is impossible, just from my experience attempting to do so instead of dedicating to either gaining muscle with the potential for fat gain or to lose the unwanted weight is a needlessly tedious approach.
Its definitely a process but is very doable....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From your previous post, I got that you were implying it was impossible. So my bad.

It is very difficult and take time and dedication, but can be done.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
From your previous post, I got that you were implying it was impossible. So my bad.

It is very difficult and take time and dedication, but can be done.
The way I said it was rather douchey but it's just when I see an elaborate natty stack like this I sometimes get the impression that one has rather high expectations for what these supps will accomplish.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Indeed it is a tedious task, but when you find your body's "sweet spot" you'll know how to add that little extra muscle while decreasing body fat. Just takes a lot of dedication & discipline.

Doz

Doz

Awards
Do you mean any specific way to take them?

Just follow the instructions on each bottle.

Make sure diet and nutrition are in check, but as an mma athlete I'm sure you are already well disciplined in that area.

I think you'll like that combo. Lots of good stuff.

I can say I liked taking test powder with a dose of AP before training.. great pumps if your carb intake is adequate.
yup my diet is very strict, atm im on a low fat diet with moderate carbs and high protein...should i increase my carb intake cause of AP ?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
yup my diet is very strict, atm im on a low fat diet with moderate carbs and high protein...should i increase my carb intake cause of AP ?
Moderate may be fine for carbs.

I would try a 40:45:15 split for a while and see if that yields results you desire. Thats a P:C:F ratio in percentages of total calories

Doz

Doz

Awards
Moderate may be fine for carbs.

I would try a 40:45:15 split for a while and see if that yields results you desire. Thats a P:C:F ratio in percentages of total calories
cool...also im about 200-300 calories up my maintenance, is that okey for something like body recomp with this stack? (of course i also got protein,creatine,multi and fish oil)

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
cool...also im about 200-300 calories up my maintenance, is that okey for something like body recomp with this stack? (of course i also got protein,creatine,multi and fish oil)
Test it out.

Do a progress pic and every 7 days repeat same relaxed & flexed poses.

If you dont like what you see in 14 days make the adjustment either up or down.

With your activity level I would say you'll be okay 300-400 over

Doz

Doz

Awards
ohh forgot to mention my workout plan... Monday : 6-9 pm MMA ,Tuesday : 6-7pm Weight Lifting, Wednesday : 6-9pm MMA , Thursday : 6-7pm Weight Lifting , Friday: 8-9:30pm some judo and wrestling ( pretty easy training compared on the others) , Saturday : 5-6:30pm Weight Lifting.
My weight lifting program looks like this: Day 1 Chest - Back , Day 2 Arms-Shoulders , Day 3 Chest Back + Legs
Is my weight lifting program ok considering im going for max strength and lean muscle?

Doz

Doz

Awards
also i was thinking on addind erase/anabeta/coumpound 20 following this stack...

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I've done it successfully with no supplements except for caffeine tabs and Yellow Gold once per day :)

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I've done it successfully with no supplements except for caffeine tabs and Yellow Gold once per day :)
Congrats, as you can see by my other posts I did not mean to say it was impossible to do so. It is just a process that takes an extended period of time, but I am not going to derail OP's thread when he was getting the information he was looking for.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, as you can see by my other posts I did not mean to say it was impossible to do so. It is just a process that takes an extended period of time, but I am not going to derail OP's thread when he was getting the information he was looking for.
Thanks. I saw your other posts and wasn't picking on ya bro. You're right it is hard to do a successful recomp, especially for me because I'm usually an all or nothing kind of guy.